Is there atleast ONE motherfucker out here who has fixed their lumbar lordosis??

I'm sick of reading the same shitty solutions from every single article ever. I tried the stereotypical bullshittery and all it did was give me a lower back pain.

Is there anyone who actually got rid of this? How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it, wtf is wrong with him?

OP is just overreacting, nothing is wrong with his spine.

And I'm sick of pointing out that you're supposed to have a lumbar lordosis. What you're talking about is called a hyperlordosis.

Do 90/90 breathing drills, hip flexor mobilisation exercises (not stretching, look up things like "psoas march"), ab work, and Bulgarian split squats where you focus on proper pelvis position. Problem solved (although it'll take some time, of course)

That's not my spine but the pic on the left is lumbar hyperlordosis*

If you think that's fine then you probably have it aswell.

>90/90 breathing drills
Looking it up.

>abs work
Most of abs exercises involve using hip flexors, which will only make the hyperlordosis even worse.

>hip flexor mobilisation exercises
>Bulgarian split squats
Been there fucking done that. I'm a flexible motherfucker so no amount of stretching seems to do anything to me. I literally extended to the point that my joints allowed and pressed even further to the point it felt like I was about to disjoint my fucking legs from my hips, and only then could I barely feel that I stretched anything. Needless to say I couldn't do that for long enough for it to have any effect because I would've completely fucked myself over if I kept doing it.

>psoas march
It seems to be a hip flexor exercise. Now why the fuck would I want to exercise them?

Yes I fixed it in about 3-4 weeks

Look up Defranco's Limber 11, actually heres the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc

Do this 5-7 times a week and you'll get rid of it I guarantee

I fixed my lordosis, which I had for years and years, in a matter of a few weeks

Disclaimer: rolling out your IT bands and adductors, and doing that lax ball on your ass is fucking excruciating, especially when you first start doing it, but its so beneficial

I'll second this.

Lower back pain for Months. Thought it was going I be permanent, got worse after I caught an old dude who was falling over.

Agile 8 foam rollers on IT bands, adductors, piriformis, frog jumps, and all the others fixed it within a few days.

Got my foam roller for £10 in the supermarket. Big, firm, consistent ( no weird pumps/ spikes.

Now I can squat again.

Did you do all of these exercises or were only some of them necessary?

I've done some of them before and they've just given me a lower back pain, which went away after I started doing them.

The foam roller and ball thing seems to be good though.

I could squat before but it triggered by the pain.
Didn't realise my muscles were so tight!

okay ill try it. thanks

Who the fuck are you and why did you respond to him as if he answered your question or something?

This thread isn't over and fuck off for trying to make it seem as if it was.

/thread

fite me irl

You can stop now. Calm down user.

fuck off hunchback

Not all of them will contribute to fixing lordosis, but they are all very beneficial just in general for anyone

stop posting. the thread is over

who the fuck do you think you are? don't ever post in MY thread again unless i ask another question

>18 posts
>8 posters

I think I'm just gonna pay a jew to touch me and maybe he'll know what to do. Internet seems to be full of bullshit some of which is literally claiming the exact opposite to what everything else says.

Yeah sadly that's what happen when you trigger someones autism.

Mine went away when i got into basic military training then came back when I stopped doing abs and got a desk job.

Doesn't it fuck you when lifting though?

Bench, OHP and diddly. These three will do wonders.

Mhmm nice try. I'm not that clueless.

>It seems to be a hip flexor exercise. Now why the fuck would I want to exercise them?
Your psoas muscle, which you're right is one of your hip flexors, attaches to your lumbar spine. There's a possibility that your body thinks it has to use its psoas muscles to help stabilize your back, which can cause them to shorten. Doing exercises like the psoas march helps activate your psoas while keeping the pelvis and lumbar spine in proper position, effectively making your body re-learn to move like it's supposed to.

That's the idea anyway.

So the body uses the psoas muscle more than it needs to?

Sort of. Uses it inappropriately.

So how does that work? How do you use a muscle inappropriately?

I'd imagine the only way to use a muscle wrongly would be to use it in the wrong circumstances, for which different muscle combinations are required.

bump

I have seen here a image of thr glutes, femorals und psoas balance und use. When the femoral is shortened und the glutes are not flexible enough, yout psoas helps this lack of mobility by overactivating and shortening. Or something like that