SEXUAL HEALTH GENERAL

SEXUAL HEALTH GENERAL

Use condom, kid.

Any other questions?

Last night I rawdogged a girl I met at the bar twice in the night and once in the morning, and pulled out on her stomach each time. She said she's on the pill

Are those articles online that say if you don't piss in between sessions you still have cum in your dick true? I'm a bit paranoid

What? If you don't piss after you cum you do in fact have sperm inside your dick.

>American education system

It's actually funny that at my age of 13 I had more knowledge about sex then most adult sexually active people.

Still virgin tho

you should always piss after cumming. prevents UTIs

Listen you guys I just want to know if I'm worried about nothing. It's been a few months since I fucked a girl that wasn't my gf. I know in Europe they're abit more lax about everything.

MODS

>you lose vital nutrients when cumming
>sex is healthy
Top shelf m90

>tfw gf was grinding on my dixk while she was wearing panties

>tfw the head of my dick is rubbed red raw

How to fix?

How do I give a good blowjob? my bf says my handies are fine, but he never cums from bjs...

Are you an idiot?

MODS
O
D
S

Then use your hands while blowing him. Wank him while gobblin'. He won't cum just by getting lillipopped. The fuck motion is essential for most guys.

this. You need to a certain degree of friction.

I can't stop fapping. I need to. Halp.

H A D

A

D

>met slut at bar

>trusting sluts

you are an idiot

this is how you get AIDS btw

This is what I'm calling the bj dilemma: bj's feel so so so so good but there usually isn't enough "thrust" going on to cause a man's body to say "oh God I gotta cum in this lady" like vaginal, hip-to-hip sex do.

You gotta work the tongue on the head and the shaft a bunch, and don't stop what ur doing if he's starting to make the "i'm gonna cum" noises and faces. Try actually working some suction into it.

I dont have sex

She's a jewish girl in college. I'm not too worried about aids, moron. Do you live in the 80s?

girls are shit cause they dont know what we like

in a sense gay guys are the luckiest, cause a guy knows what feels good on a dick

it isnt a fucking popsicle, girls

you're being too gentle, go all out. i hate bjs that you can barely feel

Thanks! I'll try to be a little more rough lol

Go back in time and kill the jew doctor that mutilated your foreskin

>Jewish girl in college
Sorority girls are rife with all kinds of STIs

also don't concentrate on the head too much. stimulate on the shaft close to the balls, bonus points if you get down there with your lips

are you a girl?

uhm... no

Not in a sorority

Also I could give a fuck bout dat. Preggers is a concern tho. But I feel better now

>better not have sex

no one told you that you fucking literal mongrel retard they said wear a fucking rubber, nigger

As if a condom on the top 5 inches of your dick is going to protect from std's

Most of your dick and balls and groin is still exposed

One user actually did say that, you limp-dicked philistine

but it does protect (with a high degree of success) against pregnancy you reddit clown

and I am not a philistine, I'm listening to thick as a brick right now as we speak, I have seen animal collective in concert four times and have a deluxe collection of greek philosophy that I have stolen from the library over several years

neither am I limp dicked, I actually have two legitimate and one bastard child precisely because I was a dumbfuck that pulled out and fugged sorority girls with abandon

its essentially impossible to get a girl pregnant when she is on the pill, provided she is using it properly

>and I am not a philistine, I'm listening to thick as a brick right now as we speak, I have seen animal collective in concert four times and have a deluxe collection of greek philosophy that I have stolen from the library over several years
>neither am I limp dicked, I actually have two legitimate and one bastard child precisely because I was a dumbfuck that pulled out and fugged sorority girls with abandon

>trusting a girl that says she is on the pill

dont be a fucking idiot

>not trusting women
>>>r/redpill

>being this new

>unless she's on an antibiotic
>antibiotics are prescribed for stds
>i'm on the pill, don't need condom
>shit, got chlamydia
>take antibiotics
>antibiotics negate birthcontrol
>no condom
>pregnancy

I'm satisfied with the length of my dick but my girth feels small. I look like a have a pencil dick. Anything I can do to increase girth on my man meat?

Slam it against a wall 3 times a day till failure, works like a charm.

God I love her, I'd camus on her tatas if you know what I mean.

Ok then.

Holy Jesus of Nazarath nobody gives an unblessed swine about what you 'feel.' Get out a measuring contraption and approach your conceived issue like a scientist would.

If the worry is pregnancy theres also the fact that he pulled out, which in itself is fairly effective

Not to mention women are only fertile at certain points in their cycle

All these factors make the odds of pregnancy virtually nothiung

Std's on the other hand still a risk

>Going to a party tonight and then hitting the club

How do I get laid, lads?

>pulling out
>effective
isn't there loads sperm in precum

nah that's a myth son.

But you do have cum stuck in your dick hole that you clean out by peeing, which. if you don't, might attach itself to the precum and shoot up right into her eggs.

no. It's just as much as in regular cum.

Pulling out is like 99% safe, but there's always that 1%.

I haven't used a condom since I was like 14.

only grills

you autistic teenagers are retarded

never ever trust a girl that says she is on the pill

never ever fuck a slut without a condom

who cares about the feel, it's to protect YOU not her

Why did you masturbate with condoms before you were 14?

My dick smells fishy, always has. 18 year old virgin.

I'm uncut but I pull back my foreskin whenever I shower and wash it.

A-any help?

>Condoms don't protect you hurr durr
>I'll never wear one
Your literally an idiot.

New pasta, huh chef?

dont wash with shower gel and soap, you fuck up your microflora, when washing the glans only use water
pull back the foreskin when pissing (as ridiculous as it sounds, a bunch of people aint doing it)
shake well after pissing

Don't act like a fucking idiot.

Talk to girls in the same way you'd talk to guys if you wanted desperately to fuck them.

>dont wash with shower gel and soap, you fuck up your microflora

wouldn't those cause the smell though?

Pulling out method isn't a reliable method.
Get the snip,use a condom or make sure shes on the pill or has an implant.
Also you can get someone pregnant with precum,have a friend whos son is a precum baby.

I didn't.

Already have. 6.5" x 4.5"
Like I said. Pencil

namefaggotnamefaggotnamefaggot