Let’s talk about a real coin

You aren’t going to see IOC below $3 ever again. Dions is going to be at least a 3x pump when it gets close to the date.
>bitcoin aliases
>file storage on chain
>interest from enterprise’s needing blockchain solutions including Microsoft
>smart contracts coming
>UNDER A $60M marketcap

It’s a no brained boys. I’m holding 11k IOC here, already up 40% on my investment, and looking to buy more on this dip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xoHcXvAj2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im just waiting for LINK to hit $.45 so I can buy back in low

youtube.com/watch?v=6xoHcXvAj2E

This shit is dead. Please stop

chart now looks like PnD but whatever i am just a nobody random user here.

enjoy your shitcoin founded by a Puerto-Rican-Rapper with little to no tech background, but he owns a lambo so I guess he's successful and i'm just jealous.

DIONS hasnt even released yet are you retarded?
Nonsensical FUD

You do realize that DIONs will never ever be released, right?

bag hodler tryingto dump his bags to noobs...how sad

The count down is at 25 days ;)

False. Look at their fucking github
Is dumping bags slang for “transferring eth to Bittrex right now and buying IOC?”
It’s not like he’s writing code, who the fuck cares. Go to Ling Dong and a Chinese pnd shitcoin

Buy Obsidian

It’s literqlly worse in every way? What marketcap is it at right now?

I SUPPORT BOTH IOC AND ODN. IOC IS FOR ENTERPRISE ODN IS FOR RANDOM JOE SCHMOE

it went below $3 last week lol

Talking about IOC on Veeky Forums is impossible, whenever it's mentioned it seems like the Obsidian IOC-fud taskforce is activated and parachuted into every thread.

Listen here you ODN faggot retards I'm only saying this once, you got into a bad deal and now you're stuck with your shitty no-product fork excuse of a coin, too bad, but STOP lying about IOC. Don't talk shit about what you don't know.
I can tell you by your posts, it's obviously coordinated fud.

Remember that IOC:
>Main goal is enterprise use
>IOC team went to fintech and pitched the product to big companies
>Is in the talks with many already
>Advisors are IBM, KPMG, TomTom
>Market cap shows how much this coin can (and will) still grow
>25 days for DIONS block call
>IOC is the smartphone of crypto; so many features bundled together into one coin, one platform, all decentralized

I'm not posting for you fudders, I'm posting for my IOCbros to let you know NOT to panic sell. Believe in your investment, it WILL pay off.

>waah waah Joel is puerto rican rapper
People will try to fud this way while never having written a line of code in their lives. Joel used to run a computer repair shop and self taught programming and blockchain out of love and interest, keep in mind you don't need a degree to code, you can teach it yourself.

>waaah waaah no product
If you think this way, then browse every single line of their github repo, through every commit, and tell me there's no effort or work put into it.
There's a reason it took so long for DIONS and it's the same reason it's going to moon hard when it hits.

>waah waah PnD scam
Coin was never premined, there was never an ICO. Biggest wallet owns around 3% of all IOC (nothing compared to most coins). This is as decentralized as it gets. If you zoom out of the charts you can see how stable and healthy IOC's growth has been, thanks to the team and people who believe in the project.
More than half of all coins are staking, which shows how much people believe.

cont.

Now watch as fudders run out of arguments and start calling me Joel for actually using logic against them, and complain about "me being on Veeky Forums and not working".

I mean it when I say IOC fudders are the saddest existence in this fucking board.

Just delete this. IOC has been making me great money since it was $2 -- DIONS release is going go shoot this coin past $5 easily. Low circulation and PoS? It's a sleeper.

dude please delete this, there are some that actually researched this and havent bought yet(me) i need a few days still. keep it under the radar

they will find out when its too late, but im serious pls delete

buying into a 50mil marketcap coin AHAHAHAHAHA

It's still ridiculously underpriced and in a big dip. Just hurry and you'll get in at a lower price than a lot of people.

A Veeky Forums post wont change the market, I'm just trying to help people who researched and are now insecure thanks to these cancerous pieces of shit:
IOC bro, If you researched, stick to your intel.
People here are not trying to help you, they want to buy cheap or for IOC never to work out at all.

i need to get rid of bat first, dont help them they dont deserve it

DIONS BRO!

I'm buying all the way down, i'm in since 30k sat anyway

Their presentation was a disaster, just stop shilling this trash

Wait, this coin isn't LINK

Does anyone have a video of their presentation?