What will make me stronger - powerlifting, strongman, crossfit, bodybuilding? I want to be strong af and do insane shit...

What will make me stronger - powerlifting, strongman, crossfit, bodybuilding? I want to be strong af and do insane shit, be a fucking mutant, a super human. And what is the physiological difference between a strong guy and a big bodybuilder?

Go back to

why?

strongman.

Drugs

>I want to be strong af and do insane shit
You won't.
You're old enough to post on Veeky Forums and still aren't known for your insane strength. If you were one of the people capable of being strong as fuck, you'd already know it, because you'd outlift everybody you know, without even trying.

You never were that insanly strong kid, who leaves marks on peoples arm when he grabs them and is stronger pre-puberty than the 18 year olds, so don't even bother.

Good
I dont believe haftor uses or have used some mexican supplements. I am chubby lifter kinda like him, and i believe i wont need any stuff
I could never do a chin up or a push up when i was a brat, was/am always with no motivation and chubby... However, i never lost a fight, and could hurt people easily, and when i got into the gym i noticed i could grow faster than most of my m8s, and my strength is not little shit. The deal is, that i ve been lifting for a year, and thinking that after next year, gym equipments wont be enough to train strength, so i am kinda in doubt on where should i go

STrongman is basically powerlifting with crossfit

>thor
>natty
Oh you sweet summer child

>and thinking that after next year, gym equipments wont be enough to train strength, so i am kinda in doubt on where should i go

as first post said, you should go back to /b/

This is bait

>leg equipments are on maximum weight
>i cant do deadlifts with the benchpress bar because even full it would be light
> the machine that works back like a chin up that i dont know the name in english can be done on maximum weight too
>many shit can be on maximum weight if its low rep with overcharge
>no log to do loglift
I dont want fisiculturism, i want pure strength, no troll

Body building is about looking the best
Crossfit is about high rep Olympic lifts for time
Strongman is about feats of strength and endurance
Powerlifting is about pure strength

Your choice

Kek, I've often thought crossfit was strongman for flyweights.

Nice trips.

user, I'm to put this simply, lift heavy, eat a lot, sleep a lot, and see what your genetics have given you the advantage at, then you'll find out if you're really built for strongman.

Yeah, i think this relationship between strongman and powerlifting is complicated, powerlifting is kinda useless imo, strongman you can do insane shit irl, not just in the gym
My genetics make me big and strong, tall endomorph here. Goin to a doctor(sports medicine) - me and my brother - this day 30, bacuse my mom thinks i am fucking myself, but i keep saying i am fine...

pics and height/weight/stats?

I have no pics, i am pretty lonely... Plus i am not big yet, and the only thing i have a measure is my arm circumference(36cm dont know if it grew more) - and it was 1 month ago - weight(104kg) and height(1,86m)

at that size you can easily do strongman just find the right people at your gym otherwise go alone to open strongman events near you.

you're probably just obese and your mum thinks you're reaching a prediabetic state.

find a new gym that has equipment meant for men then, you dumb nigger

or just tell us your wrist/ankle circumference so we can tell

>14.5" arms
>104kg at 6'1

your priority right now should be losing weight, fatty

Don't forget FRAME and FACE

Halotestin.

My bf is at about 20% right now, she thinks me and my brother(he have easily 50cm of arm circumference, and weights 115kg having 1,82m) are having heart hipertrophy, high creatinine, hormonal crap n stuff; i tried to tell her that being a natty is just harmless, but she dont get over. My wrist circumference i dont know, but my other hand just encircle my wrist, wich will change with time as i deform my wrist, just like any strongman i guess
i guess i will have to, and it will probably cost more of my pocket :(
I know, i am with 20% bf. But you know something? Maybe this fat is important for something, every strongman is kinda chubby
What?

you just need HEIGHT FRAME and FACE, no one cares about strenght bullshit

Why are you so mad user? My goal is strength, not bodybuilder fisiculturism stuff. Here is a pic anyway, i suck at taking pictures btw

>what will make me a stronger man
>strongman?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>>leg equipments are on maximum weight
do you even squat and/or deadift?

honestly if you cut your hair you'd be cuter

This. Most olympic barbells max out at over 600+ pounds, and I doubt you're squatting or deadlifting that much, so what are you even doing in the gym?

It might soud obvious, but its confusing, because some bodybuilders are strong as hell
Thx lad, hope that in this year i beat my brother(lazy cunt) and get myself 50cm of arm circumference
In my gym the maximum weight stuff we put in the olympic bar is 20kg(44lb), in the maximum it would be about 6 in each side wich would be then 260kg(the 20kg of the bar) for a deadlift, while in videos you see guys putting a total of 400kg and insane shit. Not all equipaments are in maximum weight of course, just 7(extension, leg press, calves, the other one for calves, aduction, abduction, the easy one for flexion), and the other ones are on the way, less the squat machine, doing it the right way i guess 1 one year or two i will max that shit
I am going to become a viking srry. This hair is goin to grow a lot more, and also people said that to me, that i look better with short hair, but i need to try big hair
In my new train i will ask the teacher to put squat back on the train, in this one i am not squating...

Bodybuilders often beat powerlifters, strongman and crossfitters are their own game. I've seen far to many videos of a bodybuilder out lifting a powerlifter.

Just stick with bodybuilding. You're in the 8-12 rep range for condition/strength, you'll gain nice muscle and good aestheics and you'll have the strength of all those athletes minus the boring and tendious work

You mean you've seen videos of gifted bodybuilders beating mediocre powerlifters/strongmen

or steroid-using bodybuilders beating natural strongmen.

if you want to get strong you'll probably have to change gyms and do the four main lifts (squat, deadlift, bench press and OHP). Read/do SS, machines are not a real indicative of strength.

there are no nattys at the top levels of any field

can nobody tell this guy is a fucking troll? this is 2/10 b8 at best

Yeah, i think bodybuilding will be my shit till i get acceptably big for strongman and find a new gym
I ve watched those videos, and just think that the exercises are easier for bodybuilders, since are 15 reps n stuff like that

Trpps of truth