Femanon here, how do I achieve this mode? It doesn't look too hard...

Femanon here, how do I achieve this mode? It doesn't look too hard, just slightly more skinnyfat and don't have the legs.

Other urls found in this thread:

fitsticky.com/starting-strength
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tits or gtfo

dont eat like a pig

well without legs it's gonna be hard to get there

Suck dick x f

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Just stick to a weightlifting routine 3-4 times a week, preferably something that incorporates squats and deadlifts, and eat a high protein/reduced card diet. It's not complicated, you just have to reduce your bodyfat and gain muscle.

Paint your skin, and dye a mop black and wear it on your head.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

The girl in the photo has a low body fat percentage and decent muscle.

If you are slightly skinny fat you have 2 choices. You can either cut your calories per day until you are skinnier however you will also lose any muscle definition that you do have.

Or

You can focus on a caloric surplus diet of around 500-1000 extra calories over your TDEE.

Lift heavy.

Do squats, dead lifts, pull ups and dips.
If you can't do either pull ups or dips, use a weighted assist machine at the gym or do negatives.

Measure your progress on each lift. Research each lift throughly to make sure you are using proper form.

Yeah, would 5x5 starting strength (compounds) and some cardio be okay? along with stuff for abs like planks? I kind of have abs so I should just concentrate on lowering bf% ?

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Is this now a cringe thread?

When you say high protein, reduced carb. What carb to protein ration should I try to stick to?

about three preoteins

1000:1

newfag

Is it summer already?

Yeah, SS or SL would be a pretty good starting point.

Approximately 40-50% protein, 30-40 fat and 10-30 carbs.

Try not to drink your calories and eat whole foods that will leave you feeling full and have good nutritional value.

>Being this new

Kek underrated

fitsticky.com/starting-strength

bout that time

>40% fat
>10% carbs
Are you trolling or retarded?

Step 1:
Eat less
Step 3:
Lift weights
Step 4:
Sit on my face

Fucking classic post. Kek evertim

Overdone, but I give you 7/10.

Too much written so 5/10

30/40/30 pro/fat/carb

KILL YOURSELF DYEL PIECE OF SHIT

Thanks I was looking for this pasta

kek

do not listen to this trip

Good nutritious foods and strength training with some cardio on the side. Do the base lifts squats, deadlifts, and bench.

If you are overweight, eat less than maintenance. If you are skinny eat more than maintenance.

This should be your only routine bby.

The Best.

read the sticky

10 / 10

>10/10
>horrible stale pasta

pick one

also get the fuck out

Can't really help without a pic of yourself m9

KEK can she even wipe her own ass with those stumps?

copied

8/10