Jason Blaha just shut downed Exposed TV and is going after Miscfit (legally) HAHAHAHA I hope u losers enjoy ur tyme in...

Jason Blaha just shut downed Exposed TV and is going after Miscfit (legally) HAHAHAHA I hope u losers enjoy ur tyme in prison that's what u get for messing with Rich Piana youtube.com/watch?v=vtIFzBiIe24 RIP JERRY WARS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCU-losHwTKQk_FJCKnE0nXQ/featured
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL WHAT A FAGGOT

enjoy ur prison tyme :)

Could he be any more of an edgelord?

ur a basement dweller loser get a life

What, you're gonna assassinate me?

fuark bros is that achievable natty?

I don't hit dogs

what a phaggot (opfer)

No worry guys. New channel up already.

youtube.com/channel/UCU-losHwTKQk_FJCKnE0nXQ/featured

They will keep creating new channels. There is nothing Blaha can do.

kek. I never thought drama could be so much fun

He threatened the creator of the channel, the owner got scared. I don't think the owner had a real stake in any of this and said fuck it. I've been following all of this semi closely and he seems to lie a lot. I've never seen any of the stuff he claims other people have been doing to him.

Imagine all of this is because he e-statted years ago and lied about being in the CIA or being a merc/reptile.

He's no saint, he lies so much and has threatened people before and told his subs to troll them.

He can't make 200 bucks a week anymore and is starting to get pissed.

And WHAT did jerry even do? LoL he said I'm asking around about you jason

No and here's why. As someone who watches all this shit and him for the ments, he's on gear here. He needs roids to fill out. At 180lbs and on small doses or nothing over a year ago he looked very skinny and sickly.

He's over 200lbs now and probably around 20%bf. I find it funny only because he makes fun of men under 200lbs, yet he's never been lean. And would need to be like 165-170 to see an ab or two.

He did keto for a year and didn't lose any fat

>He did keto for a year and didn't lose any fat
What does keto have to do with losing weight?

Because he was using it to cut and then said uh I'm gonna recomp. Keto is a good tool to cut, easy to lose weight on and often you don't need to count calories, that is if you have willpower. He eats mounds of food and says he's cutting, then wants to give diet advice.

I keep checking in on him every few months to see if he's finally gone on a mild diet and lost his babyfat, and every time EVERY FUCKING TIME he

>looks the exact same
>gets more and more retarded

This current incarnation is pretty amazing.

fitmisc has a huge thread up im confused, is he going after fitmisc or miscfit

Its going to be funn when ur in jail taking it anally by a guy like chuvk basher

The ride never ends with Blahino

All the losers running that site idfk

theres 2 sites

Who cares point is u lose haha

Wow, this guy is huge!

I don't even have an account on any bb forum I lurk why are you so buttblasted bro you okay blaha?

Jason always sounds like he's on the verge of tears

Bigger irl bro

Jason always sounds so fucking nervous and on the verge of tears in his videos. Ffs Jason, sit straight and talk like a man

He has a point that this sort of harassment of families is taking it way too far. Unfortunately he is an edgy twat that makes some of the same kinds of death threats they do.

Is this an Autism?

This guy is excellent value.

Thick, solid, TIGHT