Mfw i lost 30 pounds by eating nothing but pizza and macaroni

>mfw i lost 30 pounds by eating nothing but pizza and macaroni

Why did no one tell me that it was as simple as calories in calories out?

Because I wasn't here to tell you that.

is that you in the picture?

no that's timothy brentwood.

Jon? Is that you?

Thinkin' the same thing

Woahhhh Chad

Because if you find out that it's calories in vs calories out you will buy less food and it will hurt the large corporations controlled by the jews.

because it's in human nature to make some things more complicated than they are

IT'S JAN TRAN

ECHH

Jon leaving was the best thing that could have happened to him.

Around how many calories of those per day? How long did it take to lost that 30 lb? Serious question.

Too soon man

Wow Ego looks even more like shit than usual

JUST
does he make his shitty animations anymore?

Welcome to the party, pleb.

Glad you finally figured it all out.

Because you lost alot of muscle in the process not eating enough protien and other reasons

We did. Fucking constantly.

No, he gave up animating so he can sit around and play video games all day. You know, all that hard work making minimalist animations at a high school level was just so draining. At least now, all he has to worry about is how fast his paid editors can collect hours of him playing NES games and churn it out on youtube.

He's still doing lets play shit
AND he doesn't even edit it himself.
So like one hour work a day? He looks like a stoner who lives off shit food.

I don't know his schedule, but from what I can gather, he and his costar just sit down and game for a day or two. Then they split and join up a month later for more.

Arin looks like a complete faggot now. Jon did himself a favor by leaving.

If my TDEE is 2600 and I eat 3 sticks of butter a day (2430 calories) will I still lose weight?

Bumping this, this is the shit I don't get

yes, what is there not to get?

How is this true?

Are you retarded? Look up what a calorie is and does.

literal dream girl
>tfw u will never have a qt dfc catgirl gf

Calories are the energy your body uses to function. It requires a certain amount to function every day. If you eat more calories than it needs for that day, it will store them as fat for later use. If you eat less calories than it needs for that day, it will pull the necessary remaining calories from your fat stores. If you need 2600 calories per day to function and you're only eating 2400, that's 200 calories your body will need to pull from fat stores. Over time, this will result in weight loss. You won't be healthy by any means if you're consuming only butter, but you'll definitely lose weight.

>you lost alot of muscle
Implying fat normies have any to begin with

>mfw doing a subway diet

it's fucking expensive, but it works

I would have agreed with you but when Jon left and was replaced by Danny, Arin went from being the straight man to trying to be the clown. It became too cringeworthy to continue watching. its sad Danny got involved with that shit. At least NSP is still going strong

OP knows one small trick that diet companies don't want you to know