Listen up anons. recently ive been shilling SALT and ELIX (I was introduced to ELIX by another user to be fair)...

listen up anons. recently ive been shilling SALT and ELIX (I was introduced to ELIX by another user to be fair). so far they are both mooning or soon to be mooning. i'm 2 for 2.

next one which is below radar for a lot of autists and normies alike is OPT - Opus. It went below ICO price because the founders spouted shit that exchanges are not a priority. but it's a solid project that has upcoming major news.

It's also an illegal security and if you're an american you're going to jail if you hodl it. Just dump it for a loss and send your money to charity so you won't get thrown in jail for security fraud and tax evasion.

Congratulations on not saying a single thing about what it does you fucking useless faggot

we meet again FUDster. its not a security. but good FUD

DYOR faggot, you arent getting rich without some work at least.

OPT is pretty cool indeed, it's like musicoin except not so shitty

i might be biased since i also do music stuff but this is exactly what the world needs, i can't wait to put all my stuff on there.

basically fuck you record labels, fuck you music industry, fuck you spotify

it's basically like spotify except the artists get paid directly with opt coins, i fucking love it so much

also they have a working demo

saying exchanges are not a priority is the same as shitting the investers directly down the mouth, no wonder it went below ico price

a good ico always pushes to get its coins on as many exchanges as possible, bitdice had a deal with hitBTC before their crowdsale even started

fuck buying into this piece of hot garbage

No one wants a blockchain for fucking garage band music

except artists it seems

granted they fucked themselves with that as i already said.

but in their defence the SEC regulation just went out and they didnt want to ran afoul of that.

the positives: they are hiring advisors, team members, have a new community manager. soon relocating to Poland to have centralized dev. their COO and seed investor already delivered a successful app previously. they will be announcing first artists soon.

aye but the product is not so far away and when they get some famous musicians to endorse them it will moon like crazy

yes we do, this is one of the the only coins that will actually disrupt something

seems to me like smart money

>disrupt
Why not just use bitcoin(or another existing coin) for shit on bandcamp?

does bandcamp have or are planning a DAO?

I hope you get colon cancer.

not before i get rich of my OPT bags.

opt has my axe

Why would they need to?
Honestly, what's the benefit here?

cool, so its do nothing shitcoin, let me go ahead and buy 100k

so you can control where the project is going?

one of the main selling points of blockchain is to enable decentralization and digital democracy.

coins with less of a use case have been valued at more.

Problem here is that this is a coin that NEEDS normie adoption to be worth anything. Normies value convenience first. This shit will be less convenient than google play/spotify/bandcamp. Won't work.

there will be a fiat gateway on the site.
seemless for normies.

Well how i see it hipster musicians like me will upload music to it and promote it and link to it. Bigger musicians will also start adding their music there and promote it. Kanye west will promote it. Moon.

Those who aren't following how the music industry currently works: spotify takes like 60% of the artists earnings and they sure as hell ain't happy about that

DAO makes it a security

BZZZZZZZZ

ehh whatever faggot

if DCORP found a way how to go around it im sure these guys will.
countles other ICOs have found a way around it.

A fucking ICO... no thanks

ICO is done.

Since OP is a cunt. I'll explain OPT. OPT is a token enabling you to purchase music directly from the artist without any middleman. The blockchain is also open to third parties so if you want to create your own Spotify, you can just use Opus Api and you can build a platform where people can spend their OPT on music. And since it's on the blockchain it's also much more copyright secure.

good shit, will save this for future shils

the product shills itself

if only that was true. we wouldnt be 50% below ico.

>what it does
it makes you rich faggot

lol it's not released yet is it...

true dat, but on the other hand there should be more buzz. or maybe im overly optimistic and see the huge potential this has.