Veeky Forums I've been doing some research on Zyzz and what I found wasn't pretty...

Veeky Forums I've been doing some research on Zyzz and what I found wasn't pretty. He and Chestbrah were charged with possession of steroids after his death. Also I thought Zyzz was all about improving yourself and acquiring aesthetics but he actually led a lifestyle of smoking a pack of cigs a day. He was also apparently a massive douchebag. This has broken my perception of him and I'm starting to doubt about getting into lifting.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx8wPv9BOGU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10
Everyone knows Zyzz roided. There's a picture of him getting a shot in the ass.
Step it up.

Pretty sure this isn't news to anybody. I only joined Veeky Forums in the last few months and even I knew all that already.

Then what do? I really want to get into lifting but Zyzz was a really bad role model for motivation. Who should I look for for motivation and achievable aesthetics ( without using roids)?

do yuo even /fit breh?

Scooby.

Scooby... Scooby. Scooby! SCOOBY!

Scoobs is and should be your one, true, Veeky Forums inspiration.

Wasn't he a pedo?

Anyone else around when zyzz posted on Veeky Forums?

Plz respond

>Gooby
>natty

Pick one and only one.

Jeff Seid

I remember those days. Can't believe that I have been around this place since 2004.

Scooby is a degenerate faggot though.

Did he take roids? I just want a role model who hasn't committed /fraud/

Steve cook

Jason Genova, supplement with neck flexion

Yeah, but he's the new zyzz. Even hangs with chestbrah, zyzz's brother. He's basically zyzz but alive.

Jason Blaha, supplement with snatches

Become your own role model. Take all the traits you find desirable in others and combine them into a future vision of yourself, then work to achieve that.

Gonna visit my mom & dad in two days.

In honour of us two, I'll find my old Veeky Forums and /zyzz/ folders and post rares, funnies and or oldies!

pisslord

Zyss was a demigod, period.

>Zyzz was a really bad role model for motivation

Just because you don't agree with everything someone did doesn't mean you can't aspire to be like them in some ways. Throwing away everything that a person says because they made a mistake is a really poor way to gather wisdom. Everyone has pieces that can fit for you.

You don't have to become the person who motivates you, you have to become the best version of yourself, and that often means accepting wisdom, no matter the source.

Fucking faggot.

I refuse to believe a drugged up kebab with a scene haircut and a face like Mystery could possibly be a douchebag, it doesn't add up

scooby is a faggot pussy nigger bitch

That's not even Zyzz nigga

thats the joke person of african american descent

But I'm /white/

ugh just kill yourself already fucking normie get out

Of course he roided, do you think people normally die of a heart attack in a sauna in their 20's?
YOU NEED TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG

SIX SCOOPS A DAY

8 HOUR ARMS THREE TIMES A WEEK

COME ON

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

Are you insane? I don't want shriveled balls, baldness, infertility, baldness and manboobs if I ever stop lifting

it was but a colloquial expression my caucasian friend

>infetillity
No. Only if you skip PCT.

>baldness
>manboobs

Only if you are prone to them.

>shriveled balls
Who cares? They grow back to normal size afterwards

>normie
u kys go back to r9k

You only get those things if you take too much and don't follow the correct safety and health procedures.

You realize that most famous male actors get roid regimens from their doctors before a big film right?
>he thinks you can cut from 12% bf to 7% bf in 3 months without roids

Is this a real question?

I did not expect this.
>cheers

Is there anyone on this board who doesn't use roids?

I don't use roids but I realize the natty limit.

If you keep up steady work and push yourself to your absolute limit for 3-5 years you should be able to reach the natty limit determined by genetic potential. If you want to look better than that or get faster results then roid, that's all there is to it.

True wisdom. All of our heroes are human, and all humans have flaws. Trying to replicate every aspect of a person's life is foolhardy. I think an important step in maturing as a person is realizing that our idols have made mistakes too.

No one has abs without steroids

This, my brother injected a whole steroid and his abs appeared the next day chiseled like stone.

I asked him how that was possible and he said "Jus be urself brah haha".

this, newfags

totally this

I worked out every single day 8 hours a day for 5 years, even got my bench to 4pl8, but no abs and looked like a dyel.

Then one day I decided to take steroids, the next week I had the body of a god. I can't do cardio anymore without having a minor heart spasm but it's worth it.

>being a tattletale and ruining zyzz's reputation

You're LUCKY I don't know where you live.

Nothing worse than a snitch

Wow, that was pretty good

You just brought back memories of me and my brother printing out the latest memes in middle school and trading them with the other kids...

I feel like these anons are trying to troll me with meme knowledge

Yes
Kek

scooby pls.

Start with the greeks.

So how exactly do steroids cause muscle growth?

Activating the androgen receptor in muscle tissue which leads to increased protein synthesis (muscle growth) as well as many other things depending on the steroid used but that is the main one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx8wPv9BOGU&feature=youtu.be

As Scooby says in this video, it's his flaws that make him a great role model, not a bad one.

Holy fuck, that video hit me like the original 2012 legacy video.

Havent felt this motivated in a while...ty user

Watch Scooby says Zyzz was the best fitness inspiration ever.

Wow, never thought about it like that. Maybe you're right. Zyzz wasn't a God but that doesn't mean he didn't do some admirable things. Maybe I'll give it another chance. Thanx Veeky Forumsbros.

God I love it when Veeky Forums isn't just gay shitposting

>This has broken my perception of him and I'm starting to doubt about getting into lifting.
insecure faggot detected

Yes. He was a typical tripfag douche. I can't believe this shit is still posted here.
>tinychimp smoking bongs on the highway. He had the biggest dead parents Manlet issues.
>trucrypts ass
>when fit was a red board and every other thread was a cock thread. ITT you mad. >Someone always posts the picture of the white girl discussing why she likes black cock.
>neckbeard butthurt virgins get their shit rustled

Veeky Forums in 2009ish.

This is the only good response. Nobody is perfect. I love Alec Baldwin as an actor even though he yelled at his daughter

Excellent. Even better since Bach is a great role model for me. Thanks, user.

Were the Greeks natty?

>be zyzz
>full natty king
>have this manlet chestbrah follow me around anywhere
>w/e he uggo I look even swoler near him
>he uses roids to catch up to me but can't cause I'm the natty king
>poisons me in the sauna with an untraceable poison which causes heart failure
>sprinkles roids on my corpse like police sprinkle coke on a dead black man
>investigators arrive
>they find steroids on my corpse
>they handcuff my corpse and load it in the trunk
>released on bureau, charged a fine, taken to morgue directly after
>don't have enough money to pay the ferryman now
>fuck chestbrah, fucking cunt

A few months ago I dreamt that I was shitting in my chair and my stairs door opened and zyzz came in,looked me in the eyes and after 10sex he said "Ay brah can I use your toilet ?" then after anotrher 10sex I said "yeah sure brah" and he walked down the hallway and the POV changed into a TPS perspective and then I woke up.

jeff pls go

That's Benjamin Franklin. Did you even highschool?

We get this every single day. OMG this guy is not actually the perfect role model, he did this and that. Grow up, nobody is perfect, if you search long enough you will find eventually find flaws about everyone. The important thing is to extract the things you need for motivation, take his idea of "making it", take his dedication to fitness and working out, eating healthy food whenever you can, be relaxed, enjoy some trance music to work out and so on. You do not have to change your name to zyzz and smoke cigs and die with 22.

Just be yourself

>confirmed to not make it

>implying you would still be comfy after all your windows shatter and youre out of electricity until they rebuild the city

Vince Gironda. Created the entire idea that Zyzz ripped off of, the low bf aesthetic olympian look. Difference is, Gironda did this in the 1940's before roids even came around, so you know he was legit and not a full of shit fraud.

Not only that but he created the easiest fucking diet plan ever. Steak, eggs, butter and then a healthy carb day every fifth. Lift however you want to build the muscle.

Honestly if you want to get jacked, I've tried a lot of different diet plans and styles. This one is boring, but damn if it doesn't work.

>Gironda did this in the 1940's before roids even came around

LELELELELELELELLELELELELEL

Who was the friend who took the picture of his other friend giving him a shot in his nice ass?

>Who should I look for for motivation and achievable aesthetics
yourself user. when you draw motivation from yourself, no one can take that away.

Also used 3 day a week full body training, which regretfully, no-one does anymore

>before roids even came around

>smoking a pack of cigs a day

the horror!

kill yourself, OP. you're too much of a beta to be worth your humanity.