Is there anybody in the South of England who is healthy with no history of antibiotics willing to donate their poo to...

Is there anybody in the South of England who is healthy with no history of antibiotics willing to donate their poo to me?

I will pay.

I am. No allergies, no health problems whatsoever, never even a broken bone.

How much?

Well I need multiple donations. So how about £10 each time?

You would end up earning £100-£150.

>implying you won't just get sent literal dogshit

Obviously I will meet the donor in person.

bump for interest

You still around man?

>I'd have to shit into a sack in front of you
Kind of turning me off here, buddy

Hmm I used Amoxicilin once so I'm out.

I also have COPD caused by smoking so meh.

However my poos are bretty good; I'm told that my cultures are otherwise quite good because they are negative for growth of ecoli, salmonella etc etc.

Of course it wouldn't be in front of me. You could do it at home and I could collect.

Where you based anyway? I'm West Sussex.

East and mid Kent depending on the day of the week.

>I also have COPD caused by smoking so meh.
Sorry to hear that.

I probably could tolerate somebody who did Amoxicillin once though.

Well that's only 1 hour from me man, so pretty convenient.

What's your health like? Got a current body pic?

bump for further interest

Health is absolutely fine, no problems whatsoever. As I say, no hayfever, no allergies, not even stomach aches or irritable bowels. I usually drop ogre shits that are incredibly wonderful when I'm bulking too so you're getting the best of the best.

I don't have a current body pic though as I'm sitting between 15-20% and I'm about 215lbs.

how do i know u wont eat my shit for sexual release?

Sounds good. Got an email?
Dude this is my health we're talking about. I'm hoping this is the answer to my problems but if it doesn't work I haven't lost anything.

Anyway, what's your health like and where you based?

Hey I'm in brighton if you wanna hit me up, don't mind selling some poo

Brighton is close. What's your health like? Height/Weight? Got pics? Do you have a history of antibiotic usage?

[email protected]

What do you think this will do for your health?

6'1 170lbs dont smoke rarely drink and dont do drugs

I have some severe digestive problems. People have been doing Fecal Transplants with 90%+ success ratesto recolonise their gut microbiota with healthy flora they may have lost from antibiotics. It has ridiculous success rates, over 90%+.
Got an email?

who /canterbury/ here

Me but I don't like it

I keep taking women out in Canterbury and getting shot down but I have insane success everywhere else, fuck Canterbury

bit far but doable, elaborate

uk poop thread

must just be bad luck. its a fairly quiet city though, you at uni?

i do a fair amount of drugs so i probably won't be donating any poo, sorry bud

Nope, I live in Dover and work near Canterbury so I spend a fair bit of time there. Beautiful city but it's not my cup of tea for a lot of reasons. Driving there is intense.

>37026555
buddy you got an email?

OP, you do know that it doesn't work if you dont change your lifestyle accordingly? you should probably ask the donator what his diet is like.
this shit can save lifes btw, especially in murrica where people live off a soda and bacon diet

ah fair enough mate, yeah the traffic in the mornings can be mental. good luck with the next bird you take out though.

I already have changed my lifestyle. I will chat with the donor before hand obviously.

Thanks lad. What do you study? My dad actually used to work at UoK as head of the IT Clinic so I've got some experience with the place (one of the few benefits of nepotism I've ever enjoyed). New on campus?

why cant a hospital supply this for you/find a donor that is specific for your needs??

>why cant a hospital supply this for you
Because it's a relatively new treatment that hasn't come to the NHS yet.

nice, this is really interesting stuff, hope it will work for you user. what's the main reason your doing this?

>what's the main reason your doing this?
I basically can't digest food properly and the side effects are awful. I can't live a normal life.

BRIGHTON BRO WHERE YOU AT WITH THE EMAIL

oh awesome, I'm a late bloomer for uni so starting ancient history at kent next year. I already work in Canterbury and know the city so it seemed like a logical choice. I've only been on a couple of open days but it seems like a nice enough campus, the library looks great.

would a doctor be helping you administer this treatment?

I have a private nurse lined up thankfully.

are they using a PEG?

Good luck! I actually know someone who studied ancient history at Kent and apparently the programme is pretty good so you should do fine, especially if you've already got a job and can afford the absolutely insane rents.

>are they using a PEG?
a what?

thanks man, looking forward to it! Yeah the rent is mad but the student loan should help out if I manage not to blow it all in the first month. All the best buddy, I need to get some sleep, see you round!

which route are you thinking of doing colonoscopy, endoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, or enema

Catheter with syringe I think.

bump for interest

BRIGHTON BRO WHERE ARE YOU

final bump

This is some gay shit.

Why don't you just eat yogurt or something

not really man, it's like a blood transplant

do you consider blood transplants gay?

actually yogurt is problematic for me

Nah I know all about them and have thought about getting it done.

You tried psyllium husk? It's been a godsend for me.

>You tried psyllium husk? It's been a godsend for me.
Yea, i didn't get good results unfortunately.

Oh that sucks, how long did you try it for?

about 6 months

what did it do for you?

Just made me more regular/consistant etc.