Be fat

>be fat
>go run and talk about it on Veeky Forums
>get shit for it, people telling me "enjoy your destroyed ankles" or "implying you'll lose any weight"

What the fuck do I do Veeky Forums I'll do anything to lose this weight I even got the diet down but I don't know what to do

>inb4 read the sticky

>I did, can't find shit

cut off legs

don't worry about what the autists here say OP. I lost a shit ton of weight by running and dieting and still have ankles. If you like running then do it. Just find exercise you like and don't worry what other people think

How fat are you? Height and weight please.

Also weight loss is calories in calories out unless you have some disease or some shit. Just eat less and count calories. It takes a lot of exercise burn significant calories but to save my knees I use the elliptical machine

This

Eat nothing but Tuna or whey

You can eat as much as you can stomach and enjoy many flavors.

JUST. TUNA. AND JUST. WHEY.

All shitposting aside, running can be bad for fatties. Your joints just can't handle it sometimes. Biking or swimming is much safer. And of course calories in < calories out.

this tbqh, if you're obese and have never done much exercise before, you're gonna fuck up your feet, ankles, and knees by running heavily. You should follow this user's advice and lay off running for now.

Just focus on walking, stretching, and DIET. it took forever for you to become fat as fatass. Don't set yourself up for failure with bad diet and overexertion.

Swim.

These

Read again the fucking sticky, specially the part about calories, you can lose Lord shit-ton of weight just sitting in the couch

just stop eating like a fucking slob bro

or become boliemic ether one works

when you're really fat (you didn't post stats so i'm making an assumption) you don't have to do that much exercise. Walking an hour or two a day is enough or even try swimming.

Just focus working on your diet and your relationship with food.

Low impact exercise you fucking dummy. If you're worried about your joints due to weight and want to lose weight then you can

-swim
-elliptical
-cross trainer
-bicycle
-row

lots of ways to get a good cardio workout besides running. stop looking for excuses fatty

Hey dude, I can understand your frustration, but you gotta keep at it man, the most important thing you can do is start to count you calories, because it is very fucking easy to over eat, try cutting you calories down to 2000 a day and put another hour on the treadmill. Hope this can help you a bit bro, but I am at work, if you are still around in 4 hours I'd be glad to help you fix up a good healthy diet so it doesn't feel like you are starving yourself. Otherwise good luck dude

>what do I do??
Eat less.

>I've got the diet down!
Then all you need is patience.

If you eat 500 under tdee every day, you'll lose about a pound a week. Just do that. Nice, slow, easy progress.

Follow your dreams OP
If you want to run, run. But pay attention to what your body is telling you, learn to differentiate between good pain and bad pain. Joint pain is pretty much always bad pain, so if running makes your ankles and knees scream then ease up or switch. Having correct form is important too (for any exercise, not just running).
But at the end of the day ankles are basically shock absorbers, and they can only handle so much mechanical stress even if everything's in perfect alignment.
tl;dr listen to your ankles

someone please confirm

>tfw obese and just completed Week 3 of the C25K program

I-I'll be okay, right?

he didn't actually read it, otherwise he would know what you are telling him.

Ride a bike.