6 months progress doing 5x5. Started cardio 2 weeks ago. what do you think? post female progress please

6 months progress doing 5x5. Started cardio 2 weeks ago. what do you think? post female progress please.

6 months? More like 1 week. Stop attention-whoring yourself, attention whore.

Where's the rest of your ass?

What great comparative shots.

I want to literally lick your butthole after you've ran 10 miles right after eating taco bell for two days straight

it looks like you have a dick

>Veeky Forums
>females
pick one

Have you ever touched your butthole with your finger and then smelled it?

It's impossible to see anything.

The first pictures are the most recent ones?

height, weight, etc ?

>ton of progress threads already
>I deserve my own for wasting 6 months doing nothing because I'm a woman

thanks

pls be in london

What a coincidence, I have a dick too

Have you been checked for scoliosis? I have it and it looks like you definitely have it.

158 cm/ 5,1 foot
55 kgs/121 lbs
first ones are the recent ones

literally no visible difference

this

>TupacFace.jpg

i can see how you would thinks that but i'm just standing on clothes so it looks crooked

well in that case, clean your room.

fuck off

dutch, sorry

I'm licking my lips bby/10

It's amazing how better a girl looks with a slight tan

Why are you standing on clothes?

post your fucking tits or gtfo asap

because it's a shitty small room

>this tbqh fampai

saged

Are you oldschoolbikini?

Ok OP now show us the progress.

You should increase your cardio in order to get your BF down and it would be a lot better

If you are then fuck you, get face surgery bitch

i'm not

>no waist training

Enjoy complaining about the lack of visual progress

waist training is utter horseshit

good progress, ignore trolls. Although you are gonna look much better without that last amount of bellyfat. I've got it too, and I hate it with a burning passion. It just looks so... out of place

Hey don't listen to these rude comments made by these retarded loners. Look I can give you some tips if you want to add me on skype or kik or something. Trust me, I won't make fun of you or anything like these guys.

thanks! yes it's horrible. how long have you been training?

Well, it works wonders.

i'm not really enthousiastic about giving away personal stuff on Veeky Forums..

user could just hand it to you ITT

FYI not a woman, but I've been "training" for maybe 2years now. I say "training", because only in the past 5months I have been tracking progress and pushing myself. But yea, I know the frustration of that little pouch, I've had it for a good while now hah. I just hate it because my physique is really good everywhere but that one spot, hence why i said it looks "out of place."

As I said before though, your progress is coming along well for 6months. From what I can tell, your arms and legs have gotten noticeably tighter and your tits pop out more (although you're also leaning forward so idk about that part). Keep it up.

Can you shut the fuck up?

i would fuck you in half bby girl

Holy fuck are you retarded? Do you even know what scoliosis means? You can clearly see in the middle pic that the spine is straight
>but m-muh bend and imbalance
That's not what scoliosis is

can you post your feet? I'm doing research for my thesis

kek

>don't want to see you hurt sweet baby
>real post
KYS