Tfw found out my wife has slept with 10 guys before me

>tfw found out my wife has slept with 10 guys before me

I'm left home to lift by myself, idk what to do.

I don't understand the dilemma.

Just go to a few brothels. You'll get over it.

>falling for the marriage meme

divorce her u tard

u got a prenup right?

thats why you dont marry whores, sorry bro

dump her you dumbass

You need to sleep with 11 guys to prove your dominance

>didn't know this before you married her
straight up your fault here OP, you've got no one else to blame. Cheat on her unless you love her or have kids

This or get a mistress. Men weren't meant to fuck one woman forever.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but she's lowballing that number to spare your feelings.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking right now.

I should have just asked before I got married, I've only been married 6 months.

People IRL are saying to get over it but they don't understand.

I've slept with 49 women. What's the big deal?

instead of thinking how you were cucked think about how you are cucking them

Seems weird you would race to see who could sleep with 10 guys first

it sucks bro but theres no other option

you know how women play that shit off too, if she says it was 10 guys its really like 50 guys and a whole basketball team. im honestly sorry bro

if this isn't a troll post, you're truly autistic.

provided she's like 26 and had sex since 16, that's like one guy a year. That's not even that bad.

What the fuck did you expect? A virgin?

*gasp*

She had a sex life before she met you?

Better divorce that fucking slut!

In what way would I be cucking them?

I'm from a small town and sometimes we see these men in public with their friends and shit.

You wanna know what they probably say when I walk through the store or anywhere else with her?

>dude you see that guy holding hands with that girl over there
>i fucked her haha
>nice dude!
>yeah she was drunk as fuck at a party and started sucking my dick

You don't understand, user...

underrated

Why does this make you mad? Stop being a beta faggot

this right here.

And in all honesty, 10 isnt that big of a number compared to a lot of other girls.

heh.

>they don't understand I'm an insecure autistic faggot
>taking relationship advice from NEETs on a Yugoslavian yak herding forum
If she doesn't have some other dude's kid, or an STD and isn't still sleeping with any of them, then you are stupid to throw away an otherwise good relationship

>whores who cant keep their legs closed

>marrying a whore

I'll take a cuckcake with jamal's icing on top.

Autism: The Thread

Here are you problems:

> Getting married
> Talking about previous people either of you have fucked, especially this late in the game.
> Giving a fuck about other dudes she has fucked

And now you will look at your wife differently, and soon you will be fucking less, and soon you will be dreaming of how soon you can get out of this stupid situation.

itt: 'redpilled' virgins

please tell me you got a prenup bro

OMG A WOMAN HAD SEX BEFORE SHE MET ME

Who cares she didn't cheat on you.

I bet she doesn't judge you for your itty bitty boiclitty

imagine a key that can unlock 49 locks, a pretty dope key right?

now imagine a lock that can BE unlocked by 49 keys, a pretty shitty lock don't you think?

thats essentially the logic behind it. We must keep women as social inferiors, we must continue to shame and ostracize those who sleep around (whilst fucking them on the low cause why not, easy pussy)

>tfw your husband fucked your sister before you met him

Do women even care about this stuff?

Great, now just get a lawn mower to give you a haircut and take a hit of marijuana, and you'll be set

Some serious Poe's Law in this thread. Can't tell who actually believes this cuck shit and who doesn't anymore

I'm starting to doubt that anyone on this site actually understands what a cuckold is. Also, have fun fapping to your 2D sluts and waiting for a virgin while everyone else is getting laid.
Unless a chick is underage or a stuck up prude, she isn't gonna be a virgin

at once?

If shes slept with more guys than 1/8th her age get rid of her.

Why are you so sexually insecure?

>baaawww my wife had a sex life before me

Man, you are fucking weak.

g8 b8 m8 i r8 it 88/88

women are cucks by their very nature so they probably dont care

I would only ever marry a girl whose had sex with less people than me

>Go back to girls flat in uni 1st year, she's saying she probably shouldn't be doing this as she's been a bit naughty
>I bait it out of her and find out it's like 48 dudes or something and she's a year younger than me
>Pound that shit with a condom(Usually go raw)
>She asks to do something again but cant put off the fact that she's slept with almost double my body count

Never marry a slut bro, 11 is breezy if you have slept with more people, it's all about comparatives. If you've slept with 1 then she's winning, if you've slept with 22 then you're winning. It's easy for girls to get dick

>my wife got railed by Jamarcus and all his friends
>but that's ok
>i'm so secure about everything :^)

That's why you go for a nice Islamic women dude.

Nope, because women don't usually judge guys for their past sexual experiences.

>Unless a chick is underage or a stuck up prude, she isn't gonna be a virgin
#whatever it takes

If you yourself haven't slept with at least close to that many women then you're just a faggot anyway.

Why does it even matter? Worried Jamal dicked her better than you could ever hope to? Grow up fuckboy.

While she watches

>small dick manlet virgin detected

>smelly
>nice

>loose slut mad that she devalued the only thing of value she owned by letting the football run train

not even baiting dude, its the fucking truth. Women have always been and should always be sexually subordinate to men. If you let them run wild, they just ruin everything. I do believe in letting them get free abortions though, fuck no i want to deal with children that came out my fuckpig.

I live in the real world where pure 2D waifus don't exist, 90% of women by marrying age have fucked around

My dick isn't micro so I'm not worried about feeling inadequate

We are not all permavirgins here so "Le roastie" maymay doesn't work

10 is kind of high though. My rule is meaningful relationship sex is fine, hookups are for sluts. And if she has had ten long relationships that didn't work there's still probably an issue there.

t. virgin /pol/ack

Damn dude you're a huge virgin

OP how fucking beta are you? If I were to compare myself to my girlfriends past boyfriends, it's so clear that i'm the upgrade. They get fucking intimidated around me.

im a girl you stupid slut

What's the issue? That she liked sex? Sex isn't just for procreation. It's pleasurable for a reason.

Stay mad virgin

Women are usually more sexually secure, which is why they don't care. So long as the guy can manage to nut, they think they're doing an ok job.
An insecure guy finds out his girlfriend has been with other guys, he's already comparing his dick to her previous encounters and whether or not he's the best out of all of them.
"What if she's been faking it with me the whole time?"
"What if they were better at pleasuring her than me?"
etc. etc.

Dude if that happened in the past, and she's happy with you then don't let that get into your marriage. But honestly If I was in your shituation, I'd divorce the sloot.

a pencil that's been sharpened 49 times is going to be dull and lifeless.

The key/lock analogy is garbage.

>what a virgin lol
on what grounds are you cucks making these accusations? Literally nothing I've said implies I'm a virgin. I'm telling the divine truth

This isn't deserving of it's own thread.

the reason it's pleasurable is to promote procreation

Why do you care, OP?

She slept with the best and settled for your low test.

She sowed her wild oats with a few Chads, realized Chad would never settle for her, found you and figured you were just good enough to keep around (because of your money/job), physically appealing enough that she wouldn't cheat until the 3rd or 4th year of marriage (wait for the "road trip" with "friends"), and knew you weren't alpha enough to cheat on her.

Be glad she settled for you.

Enjoy having your offpsring not be purely derived from your DNA, enjoy your at least 1/11 negro offspring loser

Why do so many people get drawn into pointless arguments for such an obviously false story

This only makes sense when you already have a predetermined conclusion ie: Women are whores.

>A pencil that gets sharpened too much is eventually reduced to nothing. A pencil sharpener can sharpen tons of pencils and be just fine.

Wow look, I can compare sex organs to inanimate objects and make just as much sense too

You're a scared virgin. Theres nothing wrong with a woman thats had lots of sex and is clean... if anything thats awesome because then they won't be fucking boring in bed.

All you sadcunts wanting virgins and spouting >muh purity are fucking insecure as shit. If you were getting sex on the regular you wouldn't care.

Source: I get sex on the reg

YOU FORGOT THE GOLDEN RULE BRO

NEVER FORGET THE GOLDEN RULE

Can someone explain why all these r9k fags keep making these threads?

>shitty analogy/10

imagine a toaster that toasts 100's of pieces of bread, pretty dope toaster right?

now imagine a piece of breat that has been toasted by 100's of toasters, that's just a burnt piece of shit don't you think?

No, it's because women ALWAYS know that their offspring is theirs, simple as that.

Even if you're a crazy leftie that have deluded yourself into thinking you don't want children (lol), that will always be wracking at your subconscious.

>all these faggots fantasizing about virgins
have fun with some insecure, inexperienced chick who gives toothy blowjobs and goes limp during your bland missionary sex

but its still a functional pencil no?
My point is, women are supposed to be slightly more difficult to get naked and into bed. Men are supposed to assert their dominance by getting with as many of these women as possible. If they give it away to every motherfucker they meet what are they worth?

Well what really bothers me about it, honestly, is that she slept with her "best friend"

This guy that we both know and have hung out with at bars and stuff like that.

Not knowing the whole time his dick has been inside of her.

what does
>t.
mean

Don't you know the rule of 3, user? If a girl gives you a number, you can assume she's slept with 3x that many. Conversely, if a man gives you a number, you can assume he's only slept with 1/3 as many people.

>your wife has taken 30 cocks before deciding yours is adequate

>now imagine a piece of breat that has been toasted by 100's of toasters, that's just a burnt piece of shit don't you think?

qeq

that sounds cute tho

It's sjw logic. Say the same thing enough and you might meme magic it into reality

You do realize sex is not always important as you make it out to be. It's only important if the two people care about each other, that is when it's meaningful. She married you for a reason, you moron. Don't make her regret it because you're too insecure to handle the fact that she fucked other people.

You've never slept with 10 women, OP?
That's sort of a low number.

>cucks defending their SJW girlfriends
>"i crush puss on the reg, fuckn virgin"
>"thats a shitty analogy because i'm either a slutty femanon or am currently being cucked"

get fucked you sad faggots. I've fucked a bitch before, i just didn't let her control me after. You don't owe them anything so i don't understand why you're sticking up for these whores like OP's wife

thats your own insecurity mate

If it bothers you tell her, but you'll just look like a bitch.

>Even if you're a crazy leftie that have deluded yourself into thinking you don't want children (lol)

What?

She probably also had a threesome with this male friend and some Stacey she talks about that she says is her "ex-friend."

Might have even taken 2 dicks at the same time with her bestie.

>lol its not important that i fucked 50 guys because i didnt 'love' them haha
>honey i want a new car now, love you

tape yourself and send them to her while keeping eye contact with the camera. Make the guys call you daddy while going bare back and cum inside their tight holes...

Post videos here as well.

Top cuck

>redpilling this hard

You wish dude. 7/10, made me chuckle

Nigga u gay

She said that she has had a threesome but it was MFF... So I guess it isn't that bad.

I'm kind of iffy about it all because I asked her for a MFF threesome and she said she isn't like that anymore.

I dont care about the women, I'm making fun of you, specifically.

You're the obvious sad one. Your worldview is warped as fuck from being a sadcunt virgin (oh sorry, ONE chick) your whole life. I've been with over 60 chicks. I'm good in bed. I'm good looking. I don't give a shit how many men a girl has slept with as along as they're clean.

You live in some Puritan past or some shit. Sex is sex, who gives a fuck

Some communists/bourgeoisise environmentalists, start reading Schoppy and take it seriously, then they become anti-natalists, either because of overpopulation or because they think reproduction is female slavery. This, coupled with the fact that they're usually also very unappealing people, gets rationalized as having evolved beyond the desire to reproduce.

This is of course entirely delusional as this is really THE only thing humans want.

>wife has slept with 10 guys before me

That's 7-9 too many.

Enjoy being compared constantly to her exes (in her mind).

Better hope you're sporting 8x6 and an alpha mindset... or she'll be daydreaming of chad.

>I've been with over 60 chicks. I'm good in bed. I'm good looking.
why are you lying user,
on the internet of all places.
Have some shame

Can you virgins not handle the fact that women have sex drives too??

>oh no, she might fuck someone else!