Little to no muscle

>little to no muscle
>body is covered in shitty tattoos
>Is still considered 9/10 by most women

Reminder that if you are lifting for women, you don't know what you are doing. Your body can look like literal shit - but if you have a good face, social status, and money then it doesn't matter

I'll do the honors, OP.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME.

I think his ink is cool
... but then again I am a chad so whatevs.

I gotta admit, the right shoulder piece is pretty tight

>Doesn't lift
>Has Adonis belt

Photoshopped

i dont have any tats, but why does fit sperg out when they see someone with tattoos lmao??

yeah, i understand if they have some bullshit chinese symbols and tribal armbands but some of the modern stuff (jap/asian sleeves, polynesian pieces,etc.) look really cool imo... or is that tat hate a meme?

another reason not to do leg day zozzle

The most handsome man I have ever seen in my entire life. Thank God he's gay or no woman would ever try for anything less.

you know he's a fag right?

because
1) he's rich
every chick is a gold digger. FACT.
2) he can sing
every chick is a sucker for singers. FACT.
3) face.

I showed my girlfriend White Collar and she didn't think Matt Bomer was that good looking.

I was confused as hell I might have to break up with her.

Correct. Adam Levinge is a 9/10 for me.

He is also a pop singer and girls love his music. If he was just a regular guy he'd be nothing special.

>fit why do you lift when you can just make pop songs and make millions of dollars and become one of the faces of the biggest pop bands around?

I fucking wish user

Oh what a surprise I just looked up Adam Levine and he's Jewish! Wow who would have thought, another Jewish person in a position of prestige and wealth.

its doesnt matter, a man that looks as effeminate as he does will always be cheated on in time. whatever 10/10 that he starts dating will eventually go after juiced male stripper types while using him as a provider.

>>/pol/

>doing things because you think other people will like you more for doing them

Silly billies

Intrinsic>extrinsic motivation everytime

Find something you love, pour your heart into it and don't worry about the rest.

And no OP, just because women think that a gifted singer with nice face is beautiful doesn't mean that they don't also appreciate a muscular body.

I can't comprehend that. Do you think she was she trying to spare your feelings? Do you think woman can't appreciate male beauty?

wut

I don't lift and I have an adonis belt. It's genetic- get down to a low enough bodyfat and most men will have it.

Yeah but if you're at all shredded you can rail out college aged sluts in clubs and bars for sure so lifting for vag isn't a meme

>simetrical, proportional face aesthetics
>simetrical, proportional body aesthetics
>famous, rich, probably good personality
why right?

>height
5'9"
>face
meh
>frame
could use some work but has some good qualities.

fuck, i'm 0/3....all I can do is kinda work on the frame, and that will help the face a bit.

6 GORILLION!!!!

Nah we've discussed people we find attractive. It's actually why I showed her White Collar. Very strange.

>height
6'6
>face
above average but acne scars dragging me down
>frame
gon be shit til i hit fridgemode. dem wide hips and ribs

nigga, those nips ain't symmetrical, and his body isn't exactly proportional
jus' saiyan

>i hate things therefore others must not like them
OP sounds a little jealous

>doesn't browse /pol/
>is a faggot

>FRAME.
is this redpill pua mental frame bullshit or actual physical frame

Height face frame, you retard what's the context

Got the two Fs, but not the H.

Man grow until 35 though is what they have said

I'm 6'1 with above average face with light skined top tier body genetics. Weak jawline and brown eyes are my only weakness but I've literally never struggled pulling women and got laid throughout highschool..

imo personality > HFF
my 2c..

Dude I laughed so hard

Best part is how he acts like he is ripped.

You forgot

>popstar
>millionaire

Is face isn't all that strong and masculine. Makes sense that fags or aestheticians would appreciate it, but not necessarily what would appeal to a woman.

Think also about Apollonian beauty, it may objectively be a very pleasing and harmonic appearance, but it may not be the same as what appeals to the demonic, savage nature of sexuality.