Who was the most influential jew from the past 500 years in your opinion?

Who was the most influential jew from the past 500 years in your opinion?
My vote goes to Moses Hess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ERw-Frq6knI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abigail Shapiro

Exactly who the fuck is Barbara Spectre? From all accounts, she's just some mouthy self-important bitch in a garden variety non-profit.

>the chick who single-handedly turned /pol/ into a Philo-Semitic board

Checks outs

hitler

this

She's the mega-Jew ruler of the ZOG machine. I saw it on a /pol/ infograph.

>(((Schicklgruber)))

Albert Einstein

rules Europa with an iron fist

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

youtu.be/ERw-Frq6knI

a literally who that /pol/ loves to quote because even though nobody in the jewish community outside of sweden has even heard of her she once said something about jews leading the charge for multiculturalism in europe.

Karl Marx

Take your pick
>Marx
>Hillel
>Rothschild
>Bernays
>Freud
>Ben Gurion
>Adelson
>Perle
>Trotsky
>Kissinger
>Zukor

Karl Marx followed by Henry Kissinger

>hillel
>past 500 years

Shit I could keep going
>Grove
>Disraeli
>Zuckerberg
>Brin
>Lukuas
>Kamenev
>Goldman (multiple)
>Martov
>Greenspan

Woops, still his impact in Jewish thought and even modern humanism is felt today.

Either Marx or Einstein tbqh.

Depends if you mean influential among Jews or the wider community/nation/world. Influential among Jews I'd say Moses Hess, Theodor Herzl, Moses Mendelson or Sabbatai Tsvi or some of the other thinkers mentioned here. Among the wider world, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, Nathan Rothschild or Jacob Schiff.

Ayy Alan Greenspan is definitely a contender imo

Irving Kristol the OG neocon

Einstein

>Karl Marx
>Jew
If we're using the term "jewish" so loosely then my vote goes to Hitler

Good one
Shut up faggot.

Soros, nice guy.

As a negative influence, Marx.

Napoleon

Just stop

I'm using the Jewish definition of Jew, which is anyone with a Jewish mother or anyone who has converted to Judaism. Marx fills the category even if his parents rejected Judaism before he was born (Judaism doesn't recognize conversion away from the religion).

And this isn't a /pol/ "DA J00Z" theory, I recognize that Karl Marx's Judaism had absolutely nothing to do with his ideology. But strictly defined, Karl Marx would still be considered a Jew. Hitler, on the other hand, would not.

Literally founded and led the Red Army.

>Zhukov was a jew

So Lenin really was a jew
Really makes you think...

>Marx
>Lenin
>Trotsky
>Entire Rothchild family
Not even a /pol/tard but without at least one of these fuckers, world would be much better place.

No you retard. Lenin's mother had a German-Swedish mother and a Jewish father. Since her mother was not Jewish, Lenin's mother was not Jewish and if Lenin's mother was not Jewish, he is not considered to be a Jew unless he converted, which he didn't. Lenin most likely didn't even know his grandfather was a Jewish-born convert to Christianity since it wasn't until after his death that his sister Anna discovered it.

>absolutely nothing to do with his ideology
Talmudic circularity desu

without question

the mother thing is a Jewish religious law not a biological fact.

>what are genetics

Not even that guy, but the context of that post was the Jewish definition of Jews, not genetics, you illiterate retards. And one grandparent would hardly make you genetically Jewish (whatever that means) either