1 billion cap coin sirs soon on yobit sirs

>1 billion cap coin sirs soon on yobit sirs

You can instantly tell all LINK shills are pure trolls because noone looks and thinks about the huge supply and the price potential to be 1$ max and even that is a huge pipe dream

I get that the FUDders want to accumulate more, I know I do, but we should make something up thatis more technical. No one will actually sell because there is a hallway next to the conference that leads to the bathrooms....

It's already at 0.39$.
It could easily reach 1$ even before SIBOS

It's funny because I have a good deal of link yet I think these threads are hilarious. It's reached the point of satire where I can't tell if it's a real FUD attempt or a joke.

Lmao.

I'm balls deep into LINK, but KEK the memes.

>1 billion cap
the fuck you sperging on about?

My interpretation of the TA says it's about to dump (not saying that's good or bad), anyone else want to chime in to confirm or deny my read?

I hate how the different pairs have such varied resistance / support though... hard to keep track of on my phone when I'm out and about.

Confirmed. Daily chart about to tip hard

I thought so too, but it's keeping slightly above floor. I'm watching closely

WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST THIS MALICIOUS FUD PROPAGANDA

whats with the toilet memes, what have i missed in two days of not coming here?

I think my biggest weakness, minus being relatively new and being wrong 1/5 of my calls, is not knowing when to exit my short. I'll sell before a dump, usually, and then from there I have no fucking idea of when it's a good time to sell and usually settle for like 2-5% gains.

Any advice?

when it's a good time to buy back in***

Try to set targets and keep them. If it doesn't seem to work, exit.

That's the thing, I have no idea what to target, except something like a super clear head and shoulders. Maybe I have weak ass hands when it comes to shorting. I haven't had a problem watching all these dips so far with Link, I've just been accumulating very slowly through shorts. Thanks for the reply though.

it's going to the shitter, like, literally

>1 billion
>huge supply
It's only listed on fucking Binance and already worth $0.4 lmao
And using "high supply" as an argument only shows what a brainlet you are, what about Ripple with 38 billion coins in circulation vs 350 million LINK?

Bit you don't understands sirs. Ripple already big we know it deserves it. Chainlink small so we know it don't. If it get big we know it did and then invest. Please don't waste money sirs.

DON'T FALL FOR THE FUD
THEY TRIED TO DO IT WITH WALTON TOO

You missed the part where ripple works with real banks and chainlink hangs around the toilets

>invest in a coin after it gets big

>mom I posted it again

>$130m
>big
Name me one coin except Ripple that came close to even being mentioned in the same sentence as SWIFT.

learn to read faggot, read the post I replied to you fucking stupid fuck

There's a bathroom in the building where they are having the conference, and FUDers are trying to make that into a bad thing because they are running out of ways to make LINK look bad.

I won't you dumb nigger

>1 billion cap
Pajeet make 100,000,000,000 coins.
Pajeet sell 1 coin for $1 to hes brother Pansun.
Now we have $100,000,000,000 capitalisation.
WOW!!!

Same. I enjoy the FUD toilet memes almost as much as our shill ones.

FUDers don't have any real ammo against LINK so being the desperate trolls that they are they resort to toilet memes.

Think about it.

BELOW ICO PRICE JUST FLUSHED 100K. can't believe we thought these guys would solve the oracle problem...

Is it just me or is the FUD getting shittier?

;)

Go back to your chipmunk threads, retard.

Holy fuck this is taking a minute.

Send bitcoin please

I have 16.5 link and i want to buy .5 to eound it up

18LJSvLxwE4pyoFuiJ8RUXTPer4F36at2F

I will pray for your safety, have a good day

Sell a half you'll have a nicer number divisible by two. That's sweet.

I'm on the edge of my seat.
It's getting painful to stare.

It wont let me sadly, thats why im asking for half a link or 1.5 link

want to go all in.
call me a retard to stop me.

Wise man.

>he thinks XRP is a good investment
XRP is bankster trash.

Ask yourself the last time you profited from a bank. Then ask yourself the last time a bank fucked you. Then ask yourself why the banks can rob the taxpayers for a bailout and yet they never give a payout to these same taxpayers when they make record profits.

I fucking hear you man, holy fuck. I've been needing to study for an exam that I've got in hour, sigh. At least there is a little bit of movement now and resistance is getting in the right place (on the eth pair).

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a fucking bot that's trading between eth and btc or something for a small percentage gain where there is a difference in price between the two pairs and not a whole lot of movement.

this:

Didn't catch a wiff of the bot. Yeah I'm trading with ETH too. I mean look at those tight ass bands. Price has been fluctuating by a mere 2k wei for nearly 4 hours now.
I'm gonna have just let it go wherever it wants to can't keep watching it.
Binance pisses me off it has no conditional order setting.

>>he thinks XRP is a good investment
Where did I say that
I'm just pointing out it has 38 billion in circulation and $7 billion marketcap.

It's moving because you're leaving. It was you all along user.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK why didn't I sell on the btc pair. Eth was the one dumping hard last night...

These are the memes that made me fall in love with Veeky Forums Keep them coming please.

user, you were right. I just want you to know that. You just had to wait a couple minutes longer. :(

looks like she's getting ready to tip boys. I'm gonna be there catching this shit when it does. Anyone have a target? I'm thinking 115 link/eth.

Already bought back in, hitting some bigger support, but it looks like the whales are content to drop it more.

Every civilization was built on the back of a sanitation system, but I can only LINK so many.

If you look at the daily, this has a lot more room to drop. Just my opinion but I might dump while there is still some big orders there to catch it. The buy volume is down to nothing so it's not gonna be able to absorb the sells coming.

I have buy orders set at 115 to catch any dumps, and if it keeps on its steady march down I'll keep adjusting till I see some buy volume return. I could easily be left though.

There goes the sell wall.

I'm been away from the civilized world for 2 a couple of days, I might have missed the LINK/Bathroom joke, it looks hilarious, can someone explain, please?

What does it mean?

Fudders decided that the SIBOS room where Sergey will be giving the presentation is next to the toilets.
It's not, but it stuck. Pretty funny shit if I do say so myself.

>Presentation in the restroom
>LINK dumps

Guess I should have expected this

Kek, I see.
Supports are at 125k, 115, and 110 it seems.
We could see a drop down to 115k later on. Will keep my finger on the trigger.