Did the germans really ignored the holocaust was happening ?

did the germans really ignored the holocaust was happening ?
I mean they even put skulls on their SS uniforms...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(2001_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Convention_(1929)#Captivity
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_004.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust_9432.html
ia902607.us.archive.org/11/items/cremationdead00eassgoog/cremationdead00eassgoog.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JXweT1BgQMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The skulls are traditional and predated the Nazis.
Your question is a matter of discussion and not simple to answer. There were many Germans involved in the bureaucracy that functioned to exterminate Jews - how aware were they? What number of people had what quality of awareness? etc.
I’m sure someone else would be able to provide you with a better, more straightforward answer, but it is a complex question

>The skulls are traditional and predated the Nazis.
what do you mean ?

The symbol you’re talking about is called the Totenkopf - it’s use as a German military symbol dates back to Frederick the Great.

Damn

ok

>I mean they even put skulls on their SS uniforms...
Prussian tradition that predated Nazism, see >did the germans really ignored the holocaust was happening ?
Probably everybody was aware that the Jews were persecuted and deported, my grandma (who was ten at the time) knew about it (because her sister was a nurse and witnessed the cargo trains). So I guess most people knew about it. Everybody also knew about the horrifying conditions in KZs (camps), some were very close to towns and businesses had deals about using prisoners as workforce. I don't know how many regular civilians knew about the extermination camps like Treblinka, those were only located in Poland. But it certainly wasn't top secret, many must have known about the extermination programs.

Now onto your question if and why they ignored it. I can't answer that properly but here's my guess:
- Germany was at war and people looked after themselves first
- Many bought into Nazi propaganda and probably weren't fully aware of the dimension of the extermination
- People were afraid to speak up, let alone resist with force or weapons for two reasons:
1: resistance of Germans during the war was considered treason by almost everybody, not only by proper Nazis
2: they were aware of the consequences, see what happened to the White Rose members for only spreading leaflets

there was a sort of cultural bias about it, in germany proper the thing was sort of denied and hushed up, because they couldnt sell the idea of extermination to the average german openly, so they implicitly sold them the arbeit macht frei version where its all justifyed by war economics and cost efficiency and all that goes along german logic by mentality, in hungary or poland or ex-yu it was obviously accepted by everyone, including the volksdeutschers, that jews are getting mass murdered and there was nothing remotely productive or economical about it, and no one required any further explanations

also, the world was going up in flames

The US military has also used skull imagery during Vietnam. Your point?

you just prooved his point

They all knew what was happening, but preferred not to think about it.
Not to make a direct comparison, but we all know our clothes are made by child slaves in Asia. We know, but we prefer not to be too aware of it because it makes us feel bad. I'm sure in the future when it's all done by robots people will be asking 'how were the westerners able to ignore the child slaves'

Why would people shelter jews if they didn't know bad shit was happening to them?

They knew.

Didn't they just copy they from some Polish organisation in early 18thC?

The Hussars were Hungarian not Polish.

They were naive.

I think it's more a case of not wanting to know the particulars and putting it to the back of your mind

it doesn't make me feel bad

>did the germans really ignored the holocaust was happening
No because holocaust never happened

>They all knew it was happening
*Had no idea because it never happened

Winged hussars != hussars. In Polish:
hussars = huzarzy
winged hussars = husaria
And no one denies that hussars were the thing first in Hungary/Serbia/x

There was a general awareness that something was happening, but the war itself along with heavy government censorship kept people from speaking out or acting against it in any organized fashion.

It was known all over that the Jews were stripped of citizenship, barred from owning property and business and put into ghettos, that much was common knowledge, but it wasn't resisted due to heavy propaganda scapegoating them as the source for all of Germany's woes, as well as a general attitude of "if it doesn't effect me, it's not my problem"

But once the real work started on the deportations to the camps, the war was already in full swing, with news of the war and developments on the battlefield holding everyone's attention at fixation, with any news that could be reported on people disappearing or ghettos being emptied being drowned in news from the frontlines.

You could say that the war acted as a cover for the German government to enact their deportations and concentration/death camps without much attention brought to themselves.

Even still though, people in cities were are that their neighbors would disappear in the night and entire neighborhoods would be reduced to ghost towns, but again, the war raging kept the common people focused on looking out for themselves rather than focus on what was really going on. Only high ranking government officials and the soldiers/SS involved in the process knew the full gravity of what was going on, while the common people only knew that soldiers knocked on their neighbor Goldstein's door and he was nowhere to be seen the next day.

Other people who knew the general idea of what was happening were government officials in most other nations on the continent, with Denmark making an effort to rush their Jewish population to Sweden before and during their invasion, and Italy's Mussolini flatout refusing to hand over his Jewish population to Germany on the grounds of protecting Italian citizens, jewish or not.

The holocaust is not quite what you think it is. There are death camps and there are concentration camps. The death camps were holding mass amounts of soviet soldiers. During the eastern front the nazis captured millions of soviet soldiers. They couldn't exactly just return them and they were in a great number. They kept them in concentration camps, but with the war developing on almost every front the supply lines were very thin and they had to feed themselves not their prisoners. This in turn lead to mass deaths in the camps and with the advancing soviet armies they were abandoned. The only death camps discovered were those found by the soviets. This is not to say that the concentration camps to the west didn't kill but they did at a far less greater scale than with the POWs. The number of dead has been inflated over the years but was considered to be about 1.5 million before the 6 million came about.

very few Germans knew of the holocaust

and most that knew only knew of it, but tried to distance themselves

This movie shows it quite well honestly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(2001_film)

>thinking anyone n this board is goin to listen to a bunch of unsourced /pol/ tier propaganda

>They kept them in concentration camps, but with the war developing on almost every front the supply lines were very thin and they had to feed themselves not their prisoners.
That's a war crime though.
But good try /pol/

But it did.

>Articles 9 and 10 covers the type of camp in which POWs can be detained. They must be constructed in such a way so that the conditions are similar to those used by the belligerent's own soldiers in base camps. The camps must be located in healthy locations and away from the combat zone. Also, "Belligerents shall, so far as possible, avoid assembling in a single camp prisoners of different races or nationalities." Prisoners may not be used as human shields by being sent to an area where they would be exposed to the fire of the fighting zone or be employed to render by their presence certain points or areas immune from bombardment.

>Articles 11, 12, and 13 states, "Food must be of a similar quality and quantity to that of the Belligerent's own soldiers, and POWs cannot be denied food as a punishment; A canteen selling local produce and products should be provided. Adequate clothing should be provided; and that sanitary service in camps should be more than sufficient to prevent epidemics."

Also for the work they were forced to do
>Articles 27 to 34 covers labour by prisoners of war. Work must fit the rank and health of the prisoners. The work must not be war-related and must be safe work. Remuneration will be agreed between the Belligerents and will belong to the prisoner who carries out the work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Convention_(1929)#Captivity

Prove ww2 happened

>They had to feed themselves not their prisoners
When the Allies reached the Nazi death camps in Germany, they found the SS personnel well-fed and well-dressed, and the local population was often not undergoing serious hardship, relatively speaking. (On the other hand, the German population in the big cities did suffer a lot.) This is clearly attested to in the film footage of the liberation of the camps, where one can see the people in the nearby towns and villages, which the American soldiers brought over to the camps so they can witness what happened. None of them are starved.

There is also a famous photograph of some plump SS women being captured at Bergen-Belsen. Tens of thousands of prisoners starved at Belsen. If you've seen a film of emaciated corpses being bulldozed into mass graves, it was probably taken at Belsen. The contrast to the well-fed SS women is quite remarkable. Scenes from the liberation of Bergen-Belsen demonstrate this beyond question.

Also, hardly any of the Allied prisoners from Western nations starved to death; there were people that the Nazis wanted to keep alive, and there were people they preferred dead. A great number of Soviet POW's died -- over three million -- for this reason.
At the Belsen camp, hundreds of tons of food were found locked up, just a few miles away from where tens of thousands starved to death.

>The number of dead has been inflated over the years but was considered to be about 1.5 million before the 6 million came about.
Proofs?

It reminds me about that video in some museum with Nazi Opas, when they explained how Germans dindu nuffin and they respected Geneva conventions, only to moment later explaining it was OK to massacre Belgian village because of partisan activity.

>This is not to say that the concentration camps to the west didn't kill but they did at a far less greater scale than with the POWs. The number of dead has been inflated over the years but was considered to be about 1.5 million before the 6 million came about.
1.5-3 million is the common number prescribed to how many Soviet PoW's died.
He's just taking shit out of context.

What is this image supposed to showcase?
Also nobody is denying that prisoners weren't fed. It was the quantity in which they were fed that matters.

shit wrong image

>What is this image supposed to showcase?
Uh, but image is self explaining?
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_004.html

>Of 3.6 millions of prisoners of war, only several hundred thousand are still able to work fully. A large part of them has starved, or died, because of the hazards of the weather. Thousands also died from spotted fever. It is understood, of course, that there are difficulties encountered in the feeding of such a large number of prisoners of war.
>according to information on hand, the native population within the Soviet Union are absolutely willing to put food at the disposal of the prisoners of war. Several understanding camp commanders have successfully chosen this course. However in the majority of the cases, the camp commanders have forbidden the civilian population to put food at the disposal of the prisoners, and they have rather let them starve to death. Even on the march to the camps, the civilian population was not allowed to give the prisoners of war food. In many cases, when prisoners of war could no longer keep up on the march because of hunger and exhaustion, they were shot before the eyes of the horrified civilian population, and the corpses were left.
>One finds the opinion that the people become more inferior the further one goes East. If the Poles already were given harsh treatment, one argues, it should therefore be done to a much greater extent to the Ukrainians, White Ruthenians, Russians, and finally the "Asiatics".
>The Reich ministry of the occupied Eastern territories has repeatedly emphasized these abuses. However, in November for instance, a detail [Kommando] appeared in a prisoner of war camp in Nikolajew, which wanted to liquidate all Asiatics.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

>All these unsourced claims
I love it.

Here is one you fucking retard.

>Here is one you fucking retard.

The average american eats 1 ton per year.
Considering that it was war lets take that number down too .5 tons.
Okay, so 60k prisoners were found in Bergen-Belsen, and an estimated 50k died.
that equals 110k
For a single year at half a ton per person that should equal ~55k tons.

However, your image only says that ~750 tons were ever sent to the camp.

This is just in one year btw. Bergen-Belsen operated for five years.
Meaning for half a ton per year, per person would've need to be ~260k tons

This is also assuming that .5 tons would be a healthy amount to eat, which i have no Idea of.

>Provides no sources for his own claims
>Expects sourced counter-arguments
Your brain on stormfaggotry

The holocaust was known to be happening and the Germans were perfectly fine to go along with it.
The holocaust was a logical result of German culture and many of the German people thought that minorities such as the Jews were reasonable sacrifices for order and stability.

>This is what liberals claim is a reliable source
Veeky Forums would never make the BAR exam holy shit
>Point out that you aren't sourcing your claims
>Duhhh but where are the sources for *your* claim that I have no sources

>It's another episode of Stormfags doing math.
I'm kinda surprised that you already had explanation to that image. How long it takes you on average to prepare such copy pasta?

>also, the world was going up in flames
Thanks to the nazis of course who steered the world into those flames. What must also be understood however was that the official propaganda never said that they were at fault for anything. I wonder for example what the german public thought of the truthfulness of german war propaganda.
>The Poles attacked first! We must invade them!
>The English started bombing us first! We must retaliate!
>The Russians were planning on invading us despite us being the bestest army ever and poised right on their border! We must attack preemptively!

>nuremburg trials was not a reliable source
Okay /pol/

What the fuck are you talking about?
How am I a stormfag, I was showing that if the document that the fucker posted, who I assume was trying to say that enough food was going to the camp, was no where near enough food.

>there were people that the Nazis wanted to keep alive, and there were people they preferred dead.
One must also consider that the german officials never seemed to know what they wanted. One day the staff at Auschwitz wasn't supposed to give a new batch of prisoners a gassing but the next they were. It all depended if they needed manual slave labour for the week or if food was scarce and they needed(and wanted) more people killed off.

Hasn't it also been documented that they would sometimes do a lottery of sorts as well?

Like give certain groups a number, and then a number is drawn from a hat, if that number is drawn they get gassed?

I might be pulling this outta me ass but I feel like I heard this before.

Never heard that one. They had most often had them running around to see who was fit enough for labour, and then killing off whoever was unfit enough to run for a day.

Learn to read then. It's not amount of food sent to camp in 5 years long span. It was amount of food stored nearby, despite people dying from hunger.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

This is also implying there was an infinite supply of gasoline, zyklon b and firewood available in every death camp that was used.

Haha wait, do you think a majority of jews were killed in a crematorium instead of behind sheds with a quick bullet in their brain on the eastern front?

>Unironically being this retarded
Not every Jew was gassed.
Many Holocaust victims died in the East to the Einsatzgruppen (Nazi Ethnic Cleansing Death Squads) which executed around 2.5 million civilians, 1.3 million of these were Jews.
A third of Holocaust victims died in death marches or worked to death as slave labour, slightly over a million people, mostly able bodied men.
About 3.5 million were gassed, mostly the women and children. The disposal and cremation of the bodies was done by Sonderkommandos which were special units made up of forced labour, mostly Jews and Russian PoWs.
Because the Germans needed the Sonderkommandos to remain physically able, they were granted much less squalid living conditions than other inmates: they slept in their own barracks and were allowed to keep and use various goods such as food, medicines and cigarettes brought into camp by those who were sent to the gas chambers.
Since the Germans did not want Sonderkommandos' knowledge to reach the outside world, they followed a policy of regularly gassing almost all the Sonderkommando and replacing them with new arrivals at intervals of approximately 3 months and up to a year or more in some cases.
At Auschwitz, the corpses were incinerated in crematoria and the ashes either buried, scattered, or dumped in the river. At Sobibór, Treblinka, Belzec, and Chełmno, the corpses were incinerated on pyres. The efficiency of industrialised killing at Auschwitz-Birkenau led to the construction of three buildings with crematoria designed by specialists from Topf und Söhne. They handled the body disposal around the clock, day and night, and yet the speed of gassing required that some corpses burn in an open air pit also.

->Fuck it, I can do it to.
From dying do funeral with modern technology it takes on average 3 days. To bury 6 000 000 people (implying in modern dig graves) you need 49315 years of work.
This also implying that in camp there was supply of modern shovels.

The numbers that are said to be the amount killed in the holocaust are highly likely to be exaggerated, there is no possible way Germans could have ignored if any of the figures from Academia are real.

Good goy!

Why are alt right so stupid at life? Papa Hitler didnt strangle them by hand fuckboi

>Posting debunked memes
Regarding the amenities, there is less a question that these things existed and more a question of who got to use them. To understand, you need to do some research on what complex prisoner hierarchy the Auschwitz camp system (over 100,000 prisoners) had.

At the bottom of the pyramid you had Jewish prisoners who were being worked to death or gassed upon arrival if they were too young, too old or crippled / diseased.

Slightly above, you had the Sonderkommando, Jews who were tasked in clearing the bodies of their fellow Jews from the gas chambers, searching their cavities for valuables, removing gold teeth, and then cremating them in the crematory above. The SK were awarded small trinkets like a pack of cigarettes or extra rations if they performed well, but they were shot after a couple of months when they were cycled out of rotation due to being witnesses to genocide. A bit above them were the Kapos and Blockälteste.

You had Polish and other Slavic prisoners, who were treated better. Then you had German prisoners (traitors to the regime like communists, anti-regime intellectuals, homosexuals, people trying to defect to the enemy and so on), and finally you had a few allies prisoners, like British POWs who were the ones who ended up playing football.

And one colossal thing you need to realize is that most of the amenities of Auschwitz (swimming pool, whorehouse, post office, theatre, etc) were located in the Auschwitz I Stammlager, which is where upto 10% of the over 100,000 prisoners were interned, while the green houses and stables were located in even more remote sub camps.

Ergo: 90% of Auschwitz prisoners never got to see these facilities, and even fewer got to partake in them. These are of course, the details holocaust deniers do NOT give you.

>JDIF detected
well, I mean, you're not exactly making yourself look subtle

>Brothel
The women were recruited from among the prisoners. Some of them did so under compulsion, while others, mostly professional prostitutes, volunteered. “It was a choice between the house of prostitution or death,” explains Robert Sommer, a German historian who is working on a book on the subject. “Many of these women would have been sentenced to immediate extermination if they had not decided on the assignment.”

Only gentiles could avail themselves of their services. No Jews allowed. Even in the houses of prostitution, the SS remained faithful to the Nuremburg Laws. German men could sleep with German women, and Polish men with Polish or other Slavic women.

For decades, the subject of the camp bordellos was only whispered about. It was, of course, mentioned in the scholarly literature, and especially in prisoner memoirs.

“There is no room for illusions. The camp brothels were no humanitarian gesture on the part of the Germans. They placed them in the camps in order to humiliate us and cause dissension. To strip us of our higher feelings and reduce us to the role of animals who only work in order to sate their primal instincts,” says Jerzy Bielecki.

The greatest victims of this crime were the women who worked in the bordellos. The SS took no particular interest in their health or safety. Because the male prisoners were not given condoms, pregnancies were frequent. The women were then subjected to routine abortions.

Camp physicians carried out the abortions in a slipshod way, in primitive conditions. Many women suffered permanent injuries as a result. They were also treated brutally when the prisoners infected them with diseases.

>Football team
Alongside the main Auschwitz complex was a prisoner-of-war camp known as Auschwitz E715, located near Monowitz, where the inmates included several hundred British soldiers.

Indeed, when journalist and author Duncan Little stumbled across the story of the British prisoners of war who worked as slave labourers alongside Jewish Auschwitz inmates at the IG Farben chemicals factory next to the camp, he was shocked. He recalls: “I was at the national archives researching a television programme I was directing and I stumbled across a document about a British man who had been flogged. I wasn’t aware of any British prisoners at Auschwitz.
“I began to do some more picking and I realised there were many British POWs there.” Little made contact with three of those who experienced the horror of the death camp: Brian Bishop, Doug Bond and Arthur Gifford-England. Through their experiences, and archive documents he unearthed, Little put together a book, "Allies in Auschwitz", which tells their remarkable story.

>not every joo was gassed
>but we have evidence to back up our randomly produced numbers since they were secretly shot in the east

The regime of the POWs at Auschwitz was not significantly different from those elsewhere. They received Red Cross parcels and, nominally at least, had the protection of the Geneva Convention, but they had to endure the freezing temperatures of the Polish winter and witnessed the extraordinary suffering of the Jewish inmates.

Little says: “The documents clearly show that Jewish inmates were beaten and killed at the IG Farben factory — the British prisoners witnessed that. They saw people being hanged and they smelled the smoke pouring out of the crematorium a couple of miles away. One British prisoner complained about being forced to work for the German war effort at the factory, at which one of the managers pointed his revolver and said: ‘This is my Geneva Convention’.” In fact, the British were not immune to Nazi brutality. One soldier, a Corporal Reynolds, refused to climb girders because it was cold and he did not have appropriate clothing — he was shot dead on the spot. There was retribution against other British personnel too.

However, in the midst of the killing there were activities laid on for the POWs which would be familiar to anyone who has seen "The Great Escape" — there were indeed organised games of football - but the British PoWs held at Auschwitz never played football in Birkenau, they played near their own camps which were situated close to the industrial complex at Monowitz. You can see the location of the British POW camp in the picture that follows. But like Jewish inmates, the British prisoners also went on the

death march of January 1945, when the camp was evacuated in the face of advancing Soviet forces.

Little says: “The POWs followed the same route taken by the Jewish prisoners a week to 10 days earlier, which meant that along the way the soldiers saw the dead bodies of many thousands of Jews. They were marching in freezing conditions with very little food. They had to use their own resources to find things to eat. Ultimately, the horse which carried their rations in a cart was slaughtered and eaten.”

In the end, the POWs were abandoned by their German guards and liberated by the Americans.
Little feels that the testimony of the British troops is important — particularly in countering Holocaust denial. He says: “They were independent witnesses. It’s an important corroboration of the Holocaust.”

I'm no Stormfag, I'm pretty critical of the alt right, but holocaust claims are highly exaggerated and there IS a large Jewish presence in trying to disrupt and subvert any discussion that may seem anti Jewish.

>but holocaust claims are highly exaggerated
Please do tell what has been "exaggerated"

>The Angora Project is evidence that Auschwitz was some kind of Butlins holiday resort!
The Angora rabbit project was an SS project for breeding Angora rabbits. The objective was to provide fur for the linings of jackets for Luftwaffe pilots.

Himmler's Angora album, which he hid in a farmhouse with his other papers near the end of World War II, tells the story of the Angora rabbit project that operated in the camps. Chicago Tribune war correspondent Sigrid Schultz found the book near Himmler's alpine villa. Today, the book is housed at the Wisconsin Historical Society. Photographs, charts and maps from Himmler's Angora are among the more than 27,000 images available in the Wisconsin Historical Society's digital collections. Angora was featured in a Wisconsin Historical Images online gallery in March 2007.

One of the denier trains of thought is that if cute things existed in horrible places, those places couldn't have been horrible. This is why they bring up the Angora project in their attempts to deny the holocaust. And of course also because comparatively few people know about this project, so when a denier drops this info on them and they say "no you are lying! there weren't any bunny rabbits in Auschwitz! Wtf is wrong with you", the denier can then take his sweet time to provide proof and thereby sow the seeds of doubt in the mind of the person(s) he is trying to convince - this is how holocaust deniers operate.

The claims of how many people were killed? Many arguments in this thread that state so, maybe you should read newfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

For the dumb goyim who actually believe 6 million jews died.

>muh soap, muh lampshades, muh masturbation machine, muh electric floors,

gassing people with the exhaust from a diesel engine

rudolf hoess (commandant of auschwitz) not knowing how many jews he killed at his own camp.

CREMATING 1000 BODIES A DAY IN 1940s ovens

I am unsure if it's ironic.

lets also not forget that there was ONLY ONE WITNESS at the nuremberg trials for the three operation reinhard camps that supposedly killed 1.5 million people.

Are you sure? You pointed out these:

>thinking anyone n this board is goin to listen to a bunch of unsourced /pol/ tier propaganda
This is Veeky Forums board, there is nothing wrong about being skeptical on unsourced info.

>They kept them in concentration camps, but with the war developing on almost every front the supply lines were very thin and they had to feed themselves not their prisoners.
>That's a war crime though.
Are you retarded? Pointing out Geneva Conventions is being "good goy"?

>The number of dead has been inflated over the years but was considered to be about 1.5 million before the 6 million came about.
>Proofs?
Again, person on Veeky Forums asking on sources, how unnatural.

>arguing about the holocaust on a saturday night
>shitposting in this high rate
Guys, it's time to reevaluate yourselves

Where did they go then?

>CREMATING 1000 BODIES A DAY IN 1940s ovens
1440 corpses cremated a day in 15 muffles is 1440 / 15 = 96 corpses cremated in every muffle per day.

One day has 24 hours, so 96 / 24 = 4 corpses per hour.

If you stuff 4 corpses into each muffle (2 adults + 2 children or infants) and it takes an entire hour for the contents to be somewhat reasonably cremated, to then be dropped to the ash collection channel below, so that the muffle is clear for the introduction of the next batch of bodies, the calculation checks out. But we're not done cremating the ones that were dropped just yet:

In the operating instructions of the Topf double-muffle oven, the following is written:

"As soon as the remains of the bodies have fallen from the chamotte grid to the ash collection channel below, they should be pulled forward towards the ash removal door, using the scraper. Here they can be left for a further twenty minutes to be fully consumed . . . In the meantime, further bodies can be introduced one after the other into the chambers." - J.C. Pressac, "Technique & Operation..." page 136

I like how it says "bodies". It's almost like it's plural. OH WAIT! It is plural.

As well from the Pelt report: "The procedure was to put the first body with the feet towards the muffle, back down and face up. Then a second body was placed on top, again face up, but head towards the muffle. . . "

The idea that only one body fits in a muffle can therefore be dismissed.

1 corpse a minute is just a stupid way of saying 1440 corpses / 24 hours / 60 minutes = 1 per minute

For the Stormfags
--> KYS

""""mature"""" liberals
This is why you people are losing the culture war.

>If you stuff 4 corpses into each muffle (2 adults + 2 children or infants) and it takes an entire hour for the contents to be somewhat reasonably cremated

assuming it takes one hour to cremate a body (it takes longer) you can't fit 4 bodies into one of those tiny crematoriums. That's enough for only one maybe two people to fit in. Your calculation also means they were actually working 24 hours a day, which they most certainly were not.

>. In the meantime, further bodies can be introduced one after the other into the chambers.

bodies don't necessary mean more than one body, it could also mean single bodies put after each body is cremated.

>Gassing people with the exhaust from a diesel engine
This has been debunked
See: holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust_9432.html

This is literally such a retarded post that I'd think you were a false-flag poster, except /pol/ has set the bar so low for themselves I can't even tell anymore.

>it’s use as a German military symbol dates back to Frederick the Great.
How can anyone doubt the Germans are the bad guys in history?

Nice soviet propaganda.

>15 muffles
I was under the impression that Auschwitz had 52 muffles total, unless you're only talking about one krema.
Also the nazis were kind enough to do the math for us and estimated their cremation capacity at 4,756 a day.

Knew you would post this. Very easy to debunk.
Typical German Schutzpolizei uniform (note the tell-tale dark cuffs), as can be seen in the photo of German stooges posing in front of the destroyed Horák family farm to the right, taken in Lidice, 1942, during or after the Lidice massacre. All other features on the uniform match as well. For deniers to claim the guy at Ivanhorod is a Soviet either displays their ignorance or is deliberate deception.
The rifle is either a Czechoslovakian Vz. 24 or a Yugoslavian M24 rifle, both of which were used extensively by the Wehrmacht and SS

An example of the Vz. 24/Yugo M24 in SS service

Everything we know about the operation reinhard camps is dubious because they did not operate very long and were torn down, before the war ended. Even your article states that there are conflicting reports on what type of engine was used. (though only a retard is unable to tell the difference between a gasoline engine and a diesel engine, i'll assume the jews and ss guards are both retareded.)

Also, why would they use a t-34 tank engine for which they had no spare parts or knowledge on how to repair it?

Another example

The Germans made use of captured T-34s on the Eastern Front, so that implies that they were indeed capable of repairing them.

It's interesting, because I have yet to come across a (Soviet?) publication that showed merely the images on the left and tried to pass them off as authentic. In fact, various search tools only yielded me denier websites who had already "uncovered this hoax" with the fake/original comparison shots as shown above. Chances are, deniers photoshopped the left images themselves, only to discredit them with the originals on the right and then say "woah guys, look what we uncovered!"

>Soviet propaganda
Then name on Soviet book/article/whatever, where those fake photos were used (except second one, where "fakeness" is reversed.

it's different wearing clothes made by some people you've never met, than seeing your jewish neighbors being taken away in cattle trains, never to be seen again while their property is divided between high ranking nazi officials

doesn't change the fact that diesel is very inefficient at killing. Why did they shave peoples heads before gassing them?

Offcourse they knew about it. It was so well known, the Allies were spreading it around everywhere, especially to the Americans. It's almost like it was some sort of propaganda or something.

>Why did they shave peoples heads before gassing them?
As far as I'm aware, they didn't. Those who were deemed capable of working upon arrival at Auschwitz would be sent off to have their heads shaved and given uniforms, those deemed unable to work were sent along to the gas chambers after arrival

>muh Soviet propaganda
You do realize that a lot of the modern holocaust denier movement comes from the former Soviet bloc right? Turns out the Soviets weren't too keen on hammering into the heads of all of their subjects the Nazi atrocities when a lot of what they did was uncomfortably close to it.

>assuming it takes one hour to cremate a body (it takes longer)
It doesn't. They were doing under an hour cremations all the way back in 1875.

ia902607.us.archive.org/11/items/cremationdead00eassgoog/cremationdead00eassgoog.pdf

Am I being b8ed?
Only deniers that I see are some western faggots who read infographs on /pol/ or watched some shitty youtube video and now think they're le redpilled experts
Eastern Euros actually saw the deportations and attrocities themselves so they actually know what the fuck they're talking about because there's evidence of it everywhere
t. Latvian who's grandfather witnessed the entire jewish population of his village being cleansed by Einsatzgruppen

dude Im not gonna read 164 pages of that shit, what page is it on?
they did though.
youtube.com/watch?v=JXweT1BgQMk