Lost fat and kept eating clean and some lifting but my bod is still in the shitters...

Lost fat and kept eating clean and some lifting but my bod is still in the shitters. Should I just give up or am I doing anything wrong?

lift more I recommend ppl like coolcicada's

Lol, your body is way better already, keep going faggot

This is called progress, not final product. Also need a timeline.

there is definite improvement, so whatever your doing is working

lift weights

First pic is like from December second pic is today

How long between the two pictures? Because progress HAS been made.

HOLY SHIT
That's impressive user!

Oh, well then. In six month this isn't bad progress on fat loss.

How, exactly, have you been lifting?

Still pretty new to the gym so I try to work chest and triceps one day the next day biceps and shoulders then chest and triceps again so on then squeeze in legs and etc. Basically working mon-fri and rest days on weekends

Try lifting.

try a real fucking routine? dicking around in the planet fitness with no experience probably isnt pushing the volume you should be doing

Start working abs and keep doing what your doing imo.

If you start following a solid routine, like a ppl, you might see better results, but you really have made great progress for six months, so whatever you're doing is definitely working.

How would I find a real routine?

Welcome to natty gains.

That aside. You look demonstrably better, keep it up, proud of you.

Push (Chest/Triceps/Shoulders):

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Seated (or Standing) Barbell Shoulder/Overhead Press: 3x5
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Overhead Dumbbell Extension or similar triceps exercise: 3x10-12
Shrugs(circuit machine or dumbbells): 3x10-12

Pull (Back/Biceps):

Barbell Rows: 3x5
Lat Pulldowns with (Long Bar or V-bar) (circuit machine): 3x8-10
Seated Rows (circuit machine) - optional if already doing barbell rows: 3x8-10
Face-pulls: 3x-10-12
Barbell Bicep Curls (Alternate between close and normal grip): 4x-10-12
Choice of one other bicep exercise (typically Hammer Curls): 3x10-12

Legs (Quad/Ham/Calves):

Barbell Squats: 4x5-6
Leg Press (optional if already doing above squats): 3x8-10
Leg Extensions (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Hamstring Curls (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Standing Calf Raises (circuit machine): 5x10-12

I usually do either P/P/L [REST] P/P/L or P/P/L/P/P/L[Rest]

* I did not list any warm-up exercises. *

Ah shit thanks for this.

Okay, I understand why it is you've built zero muscle. Now that you've slimmed down, it's time to bulk on a Linear Progression program.

You can pick either SS, SL, Reg Park's Beginner's Routine, or Greyskull LP. But only retards pick SL, RPBR, or Greyskull.

Please don't do that routine. You don't even have any idea how to increase the weight, which is what makes you bigger and stronger, which is the entire goddamn point of having a routine.

You're a noob. Pick one of the goddamn Approved for Noob Routines, and don't post here again until you've finished it unless it's to ask for advice on how to perform the important barbell lifts.

The answer, by the way, is to buy/pirate the Starting Strength 3rd Ed book and read it. It'll teach you everything you need to know about actually lifting the barbell. Yes, even if you aren't going the SS program itself.

No, keep going. That's a huge amount of progress. Bear in mind you will almost always be wearing clothes anyway, and you probably look just fine in them.

Keep reading and watching vids, then modify your diet and routine as necessary to support the gains you want to make.

Starting Strength is a great way for a beginner to get bored and burn out after 6 months because of little progress.

The thing is, if you're 16-29 years old, your body can handle way more volume than fucking SS offers. SS has you doing like 5 total different exercises per day, yeah it gets heavy over time. But a young healthy male with good form should just skip SS

So what do we do then? PPL?

try lifting weights

how the fuck is this not bad progress on fat loss, you can do this in like 1 month