Price predictions for ODN by November? Leave address will give 20 ODN to most accurate

Price predictions for ODN by November? Leave address will give 20 ODN to most accurate.

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Market cap is just so low right now....This is such an easy 3x. I love /ourcoins/

XFJf8qBgh6E4Pe56aqjUxRRYZpb1QEDaLd

$3-$5 and $7-$10 till end of year

4.20$

please give me oden

eeh it'll probably hover around 3-4$

if their mobile apps actually gets launched this year, we'll see it above double digits easily

XDH38S1vwLKinq6dLmiXubiZbm3n67PuJb

These are probably correct.

I'd expect mobile apps early Dec and $10+ year end.

I'd expect 3.5$ and 5$ early january

XJKGBctMb5xCYcS5pAQwm5BUSTZxpyASRR

$10

$2.75 by November

XWCkJTSk7z5CaZQJ5B5zap2kbBrnEMcaQT

What is the token used for? Do you need in in order to use the messenger?

we're gonna pull a stratis, only without the dying into nothingness afterwards :)

Do you need it*

if you're a casual user no, if you use it a lot then yes but the cost is a fraction of a penny

At what point are you no longer a casual user?

When you shove a cucumber up your rectum

if you care enough about keeping your messages anonymous, you shouldn't care about paying a fraction of a penny per message. if you do, then you're a casual user.

$25 in 3 months
>Screencap this poor Pajeets

Just thought that in order for the this to go viral, the messaging should be 100% free because most people won't change their whatsapp/telegram for something that costs them money. Even if it's only little

$15

>the messaging should be 100% free because most people won't change their whatsapp/telegram for something that costs them money

This product isn't for Chad and Stacy. It's for covert communication, file transmissions, money transfers. Whistleblowing, political activist in oppressive regions, cross-boarder personal data transmission protection, illegal activities let setting up and paying for prostitution or drugs, etc.

This isn't some facebook killer. It's for something completely different.

*tips fedora*

$1
XMhRa9FbnvNRZ3EWuR4AcT8sQEXYpsbWPU

this it for everything that is good in the world and you get to be doing something meaningful with your life fighting against the powers that be by using it

$0.89

$5.55 XX6z7hYiiZfjMwD9RyuunRGtf2fKWDHAYa

$1.36

XFjbdvwziirRyJqPeazPHJgV5dcbvW6uQs

EVERYONE REQUEST ODN ON POLONIEX
poloniex.com/coinRequest

Will put 1 btc in it
Where can i buy odn?

yobit sirs, very good prices

do the leg work please OP Idk how to fill it out correctly I will copy and paste

Cryptopia

$2 by november

Do any other similar coins/blockchains actually have working moible dApps?