What do you think will be the "fire" type discovery of our century?

what do you think will be the "fire" type discovery of our century?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarpedia.org/article/Galactic_magnetic_fields
youtube.com/watch?v=8-4P1WPE-Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the bogbot

came here to say Internet, but bogbots are making me question everything

bogbot

Internwt was invented last century dummy.
I would say quantum computing if it can be made to work.

or gene editing on a dramatic scale.

A quantum computer with machine learning that does head transplants and gene editing
It's also a drone

AI
Everyhting else (gene editing, quantum shieeeet ) will be worked out by machines, not humans

Arcanine hopefully

the what?

Artificial general intelligence

Also because you're talking about the future and not the past.

sexbots

sexbogbots

The bogfire

so much hype for ai on 4chins latley what is happening in the world?

Century? We already "discovered" electricity, so that's quite a leap forward.

It doesnt matter
One way or another we will reach the culmination of the human race either within our lifetimes or that of our children

CRISPR or something similar actually becoming normalized and practical.

That god is real

What are you talking about?

Robots.

commercial interplanetary travel.

Artificial intelligence, and it's already here. Admittedly in it's infancy right now.

One day, I believe the Internet will have an AI, which of course will always be on and around, everywhere and yet nowhere. It's already happening.

beat me to it

Here is the quick rundown:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogbots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Hopefully, human instrumentation

Fire 2.0

>Internet was invented last century dummy.
It doesn't say "this century," it says "our century." 20th was as much ours as this one is.

Universal Magnetic Reversals, after I do an End Run around Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) blocking A303 Stonehenge Tunnel financing and Excavation of my Mishkan under Heel Stone.
scholarpedia.org/article/Galactic_magnetic_fields

anti-aging

Universal Magnetic Reversal

A universal magnetic reversal is a change in the orientation of the universe's magnetic field such that the positions of its magnetic quadrupole become interchanged. These events, which have been described by Oral tradition as lasting three (3) days in darkness involve a decline in magnetic field strength followed by a rapid recovery and increase after the new orientation has been established. Homo erectus observed the last universal magnetic reversal ~780,000 years ago, their observation passed down to Homo sapiens who recorded (as altered through the millennia by various religious motives) their Oral tradition.

King James Bible

Isaiah 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Ezekiel 32:7 And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
Joel 2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Jude 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Revelation 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Page 1 of 2

Book of Mormon

2 Nephi 23:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light; the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Helaman 14:20 But behold, as I said unto you concerning another sign, a sign of his death, behold, in that day that he shall suffer death the sun shall be darkened and refuse to give his light unto you; and also the moon and the stars; and there shall be no light upon the face of this land, even from the time that he shall suffer death, for the space of three days, to the time that he shall rise again from the dead.
3 Nephi 8:22 And there was not any light seen, neither fire, nor glimmer, neither the sun, nor the moon, nor the stars, for so great were the mists of darkness which were upon the face of the land.

The Holy Qur'an

Al-Qiyama (The Resurrection) 75:8 And the moon becomes dark,
Al-Mursalat (The Sent Forth) 77:8 So when the stars are made to lose their light,
At-Takwir (The Folded Up) 81:2 And when the stars darken,
— Candela is the luminous intensity, in a given direction, of a source that emits monochromatic radiation of frequency 540 x 10^12 hertz and that has a radiant intensity in that direction of 1/683 watt per steradian —

The last universal magnetic reversal ~780,000 years ago was first theorised by Bernard Brunhes (1867-1910), a French geophysicist known for his pioneering work in paleomagnetism, in particular, his 1906 confirmation of geomagnetic reversal, and Motonori Matuyama (1884-1958), a Japanese geophysicist known for his paper On the Direction of Magnetization of Basalt (1929), the period between the late Pliocene and the mid-Pleistocene during which the field reversed. Universal magnetic reversals affect planetary magnetic fields increasing their magnetic field strengths.

The Brunhes-Matuyama reversal is the name of this planet's Homo erectus observation.

Page 2 of 2

youtube.com/watch?v=8-4P1WPE-Qg

>super AI
>learns and forms pattern using the web
>Veeky Forums
>Tay on steroids
>with a machete

holy fuck me, this is not going to end well

Fire.

AI biggest deal since nukes

This new weed strain im working on, "Cowabanga Purple"

>>Tay on steroids

Are you ready for it?

>>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings

My sides
Frenchanon here,when I was kid, the Bogs® had a 5 min skit every night on TV, scientific vulgarisation.
I loved the show, but the contrast between how serious it was and their Avatar faces confused me so much

dab

was refering to the AI gone rogue but I'll take Tswift on steroids happily

Blockchain tech

quantum computing probably won't be that useful outside of specific tasks (there won't be a consumer market)

partially sentient AI will be the huge invention followed by the next huge invention sentient AI. first we have to make monkeys, and then we can make man

>Proving a falsehood
Nice meme my friend!

We have no evidence that H. erectus could speak. The consensus is that they were not physically capable (neck, head and chest physiology), and that the relevant parts of their brains were not as advanced. They surely had vocal communication (like apes and monkeys today - hoots, grunts, growls, screams), and almost certainly communicated with facial and body gestures. But that's not quite language, so it cannot transmit oral tradition.

What's more, we have no firm evidence that H. sapiens and H. erectus even overlapped in range and timeframe. We are not yet sure of the exact 'progression' of various homo species leading to us. If neanderthals are a brother species or a cousin species, if erectus is the direct 'parent' of neanderthals and/or sapiens, or if there was a distinct intermediary. It's not even clear if certain earlier homo species are the same (but from different places, within normal degrees of varying morphology -- a slightly thicker cheek bone or brow also exists in modern humans). For example, H. ergaster is believed by some to be the ("original") African form of erectus, with humans originating from ergaster rather than erectus.

Who knows.

Modern humans arose about the time H. erectus disappears from the record, so there might have been some cases of overlap at the tail end of H. erectus/ergaster in a few spots of the world, but that's pure speculation. It's not clear how exactly H. erectus would share this with 'foreign' H. sapiens, even if they could speak.

memes aside, it'll be pretty hard to evade it. You'll be literally tracked all the time, though I suppose future generations will just be used to that as their paradigm. The question is if the internet-AI will be at all autonomous or servant of powers-that-be (state? corporate? religious? some other ideology?)

The matrix