You wake up to find this guy making breakfast after a night with your dad, what do you do?

You wake up to find this guy making breakfast after a night with your dad, what do you do?

ask him how to make natty gains and get a qt asian gf and hide my skateboard

Give him a reach around

wonder how i ended up in such a fucked up family

Ask him to teach me how to lift

HOMOPHOBE GET YE GONE

Watch what he makes for breakfast so I can learn to make it myself every morning for the rest of my life to achieve optimal Scooby-approved gains

Ask him if I too can have a Scooby Snack

My dad is dead.

>my dad
>not me
B-but I thought you loved me, Uncle Scooby?

I greet Scooby then sit on my dad's lap, feeling his erect cock rubbing against my ass through his shorts. I reach back and pull out my biological fathers dick, jerking it off slowly feeling him getting harder and harder while Scooby watches

When Daddy is nice and hard and his cock is dribbling precum, I turn around and deepthroat his dick, flexing my throat around the head of his penis while gently massaging the shaft with my tongue. Scooby makes his way over, his dick already hanging out of his gym shorts and he roughly pulls my pyjama pants down exposing my already gaped asshole.

Continue? Y/N?

N

Bruh..

Scooby rams his dick into my rectum with such force I accidentally let my dad's cock slip out of my mouth. I look up, and dad grabs my chin then slaps me sharply across the cheek.

"Don't let that head out again" he commands.

"Yes daddy" I reply as father forces my mouth back onto his prick.

3/10

Keep going

keep going please

Out of nowhere Scooby produces a dog leash and collar and fastens it to my neck. He quickly yanks back on it, causing me to gag on dad's dick and choke a little but I manage to keep his dick in my throat. Meanwhile Scooby continues to pump away at my asshole, his thick cock feels like it's splitting me open from the inside out.

Dad leans back pushing his ass forward then shoves my head off his prick. His asshole is exposed, and he wastes no time pulling my head toward it. I eagerly start licking my dad's hole, lapping at it like a hungry dog. I jam my tongue up dad's ass, feeling a few pebbles of shit press back against my tongue. Scooby gives the leash another tug in approval.

"Eat it boy" says dad. I hear Scooby groan as he thrusts deeper into my straining hole.

I'm frantically rimming my fathers butthole and getting fucked by Scooby, but I still hear the noise of the front door open and footsteps coming toward the kitchen.

"My turn" says a familiar voice. I feel a strong hand grab my hair and pull my head back and I look up, eyes wide, at a face I know all too well.

Rich Piana. Rich is even bigger in person than I expected, a behemoth of a man towering above me. He's already shirtless and wearing tiny posing trunks. Obviously this wasn't as unexpected as I though it was.

My dad reaches over and starts feeling Rich's cock up. I watch in awe as his dick grows bigger and bigger. Another sharp tug on the leash, this time seemingly involuntary as I can feel Scooby thrusting faster and faster, ready to cum.

My dad gets up from his seat, gesturing for Rich to sit down which he does. Soon I'm looking up at Rich Piana's fat, long dick 2 inches about my nose. I can smell the sweat and testosterone hanging dank in the air like some kind of heavy musk. I open my mouth.

I was just about to fap when Rich made his appearance. Now I can't stop laughing

Skateboard squats x F