Literally meth is easier to buy in Australia than Ephedrine. It's a fucked up place...

Literally meth is easier to buy in Australia than Ephedrine. It's a fucked up place. Just want to do an ECA stack is it so hard.

Same in Europe.

Also fuck Americans

>risking getting a stroke just to stop being a shit willpower who can't stop eating.

>yohimbine hcl: legal in America
>ephedrine: legal in America

Eurocucks btfo. They'll probably ban caffeine in Europe soon too, Muslims are probably against it.

>Banning coffee
Only if the EU wants a war with France and Italy

It's not.

what's the secret then?

Can you buy Animal Cuts there? That's a good tier cutting supplement here in the states.

Legal supplement*

Ventilan/ventolin
Albuterol/salbutamol

how do they compare to ephedrine?

>meth is easier to buy in Australia than Ephedrine

well no shit, you can't have ephedrine floating around on the streets

people could make meth with it!

In EU its easy to get some ritalin/dexamphetamine if you complain about ADD/ADHD

Dex is the shit, eliminates hunger

similar to clen

thats the wasy way. Real gangsters use drain cleaner and battery acid

Better than clen you mean

Just go to malaysia/thailand and get your stomach stapled to 1/3 of its size for 10kAUD

95kgs to 80 in 2 months and my lifts have stayed the same. Easiest and most sustainable long term cut ever

lol. Popeye's in Calgary, Canada has ephedrine stacked on a pallet 4ft high. I'm guessing 2000 bottles.

Metformin and other anti diabetics are great for weight loss too.
Fibrates too
They make you pee sugar. Literally

Red pill me on this EC stack I hear about every so often.

try Desomorphine

its way cheaper too.

>but muh ECA stack..
Learn some willpower you fucks kys.

>what is google

It's everywhere in Canada because it's legal. Technically they have to sell it as cold medication, and aren't legally even supposed to mention the weightloss benefits (though they do) but they sell it at GNC, Popeye's, Cave Dog (east coast supp store), everywhere. It's not cheap though, considering they sell them in bottles of 40 or 50 8mg pills.

>salbutamol is fit-related

First notice I had and I am inhaling like 4 times a day at around 0.4€ for an inhaler. Can I get some spoon feeding? Searching about this meanwhile

Get 4mg pills, inhalers wont work for systemic results

Yep, just read that. Will do, I'll just say I need a stronger dose because it's spring and the inhaler doesn't do good anymore. Thanks

Ephedrine is pretty damn cheap, GNC has a 4 pack of 50 pills for $16 deal, and that lasts a bit under a month. EC is amazing for cutting, the minor metabolic boost is okay, but the big things are that you appetite goes away and you have a lot of energy during workouts to actually keep your lifts up, and I think I've read it's got a minor anti-catabolic effect too, but I'm not certain.

this stuff isn't sold in Pharmacies.. oh excuse me Apothecaries?

Are these suitable in the inhaler form or do you need to inject?

Why don't you just do meth? Is every aussie this retarded?

Where can I get these pills in the UK?

Inhaler is shit, I was reading earlier about it (and coincidentally had just bought like 8 inhalers because I restock every 2 months)
Sucks. Now I have to get the pills. Don't inject, bro