That one dude at the gym with the ironic beard and undercut

>That one dude at the gym with the ironic beard and undercut.

>ironic

the beard is ever ironic. They think growing a beard makes them a real man.

It's not ironic it's a reclamation of manliness but you wouldn't understand. Now who wants bacon beer battered Sriracha tacos?

>This patch of hair on my chin makes me manlier than others
>Being this arbitrary

*never

I'm this guy, ama

Don't you have bacon grease to smear into your beard with a 40 dollar beard comb? What are your craft beer recommendations?

> that one friend with a nazi youth haircut dyed a bright color
> double points if he's gay

post pics so we can have a laff

>unironically cutting a line into your buzzcut to appear tough

my only comb's are the one's you get from first class flights. Don't drink so I can't recommend any beers.

>reclamation of manliness
kek

How can a beard be ironic?

In your attempt to mock hipsters you sounded like the biggest one of all.

> growing a beard reclaims manliness
nigger i have a masculine jawline and could grow a full beard easily in a short amount of time and i keep it shaved because I'm not a scruffy, messy faggot

>that guy who sneak into your bed

That ONE dude? No. In Chicago it's literally half the gym. It's OK though I had that haircut two years ago and got a lot of pussy as a result. Girls like guys with unique hair, even if it looks bad. They don't know what they want anyway and when you have the same hair they saw in a magazine they get wet.

You should spend more time focusing on your lifts and less on being a fucking hair style critic.

How is that unique if this shit is a literal meme in a normie world atm?

And you should learn to be less of a sheep and not follow the crowd.

>not wanting to look like maxson

>90% of the kids with full beards have the worse case of babyface without it

First of all I had it two years ago as I said, secondly most guys never do an interesting hair style, they'll just have a buzz or side part so having ANYTHING else, even if it's a trend, is good. Women love this shit.

Also dude the real world isn't Veeky Forums. Having a trendy hair cut doesn't make you a meme follower it means you have what girls want. They want trendy popular fashionable shit.

Ok I'll just go get a buzz and be super unique alone in my room on Veeky Forums like you. I'm tired of smashing pussy anyway.

They also want a male over 6ft - so I guess you're pretty fucked then, manlet.

Trendy popular fashionable shit is the opposite of unique you dimwit.

I grew a beard originally because of motorcycle culture then i just kept it. Nothing ironic about it.

It's usually extremely obvious that they're hiding their pleb jaw/babyface. Pic related looks nice but he'd still look better without a beard.

then why are you ironically a fucking bender

This. Beards are for slackjawed faggots. Or fags who bulked too much

I found the testosterone deficient faggot.

But it does. There are men that can't grow full beards past their 20s that are low test.

>TFW receding widows peak at 19 and have to shave twice a day to stay clean shaven

Nothing wrong with growing a beard. Those who are most vocal against them are usually the ones who can't grow them, lol.