Daily reminder to do your ki/chakra training Veeky Forums

Daily reminder to do your ki/chakra training Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks op i almost forgot

I meditate the flow of chi in between sets

>that guy

Fuck you Gohan, you jobbing bastard. You gave up all your gains for business conferences. Can't even go mystic.

Daily reminder that ki/chi is new age bullshit that has nothing to do with chakras, which is also new age bullshit.

hey you don't know me, qi is real breh

thanks for reminding me op

>new age
>literally older than Christianity

K

Gohan could've been so strong but I guess I would've also settled down with a 10/10 qt like videl given the chance.

TFW no full videl x gohan school arc

That should have been at least 1 season long. Got fucking conned into 6 episodes.

Is his ki constantly rising?

I'm really hoping they get him stronger in Super. We will see though.

I don't know why they call it anything other than common sense. If you are sensitive and perceptive enough to feel undue stress upon your body in a neutral position than it would behoove you to relieve it. There is no qi,chi,chakra or any other yugioh bullshit.

Chakra is real mate. How else would so many enlightened cultures create such a concept independently?

breh

I'm in the right mood to start getting into some yoga chi shit right now. Where do I start?

Because we all wish we weren't pathetically small and helpless as a living organism on a lukewarm rock spinning around a star, with no impact on the universe. You chakra seems to just be anthropomorphisation of willpower.

>Because we all wish we weren't pathetically small and helpless as a living organism on a lukewarm rock spinning around a star, with no impact on the universe.

All new age nonsense is based on ancient mythology.

100% of new age bullshit is based on shit older than Christianity

No... No it is not.

Is rich just broly with brown hair?

Because you are correlating shit that had nothing to do with each other.

>new age
>ancient
>new age
>ancient
>new
>age
>ancient

wat

You fucking americans with your christianity based nonsense. It's not NEW age when its older than you shit.

oh my god

I am not American or Christian.

New age is the term for perennialist theosophical bullshit based on primitive mythology.

>primitive mythology
>hinduism

jej ok

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age

>monkey gods
>not primitive mythology.

I will grant certain sects of Hinduism are inarguably more theologically elegant than Judeo-Christian religions

But you fucks have a monkey God.

T. A former new age Hindu faggot (back before the DMT cleared my head)

Now go listen to Alan watts, fgt

Hanuman is a Vanara, not a monkey.

It literally means forest person and probably derives from the vedoid looking people or even the remnants of homo erectus found in India 10,000 years ago.

Secondly, Hanuman's mother is an apsara, also not a monkey, but a dancing consort of the musicians that keep the timing of the universe through dance and instruments.

Other Vanara include the sons of Surya (the sun), Agni (fire) and Varuna (water).

I was being flippantly reductive.

Still.
That shit is a pristine mythology, bro

It's literally naruto:the religion.

Seriously, follow links round on wikipedia.

>hand signs (mudra) - pic related
>summoning weapons with blood and spells
>tiered warrior status based on how many people you can fight at a given time
>different species and animals and shit
>wars
>sages
>weird eyes and genjutsu

>implying your glands aren't your chakras

Stay in the lower realm, pleb. What's next? Is the endocrine system new age as well?

how the fuck do you know, jew nose? I bet you think dark matter is a conspiracy made up by Palestinians.

Dark matter exists.
This is a fact.

Qi is bullshit nonsense.
This too is a (less demonstrable) fact

>hurr chakras is just endocrine system, bro
I remember this meme from my bf's new age mother.

>claims to be a healer
>heals only ailments that exist in the delusions of new age faggots

what's your demonstrable proof dark matter exists breh?

>having a bf

Kill yourself faggot. You have no right to talk down on anyone you aids infested queer

What about your wife's son?

christ you have issues

It may be fedorable but I'm bitterly unhappy.

Fuck him. He asked his dad if he could compete in the universal tournament and then backed out in the same fucking breath.