Could I get any examples of balding guys actually LOOKING BETTER by shaving/trimming their hair? I mean regular men...

Could I get any examples of balding guys actually LOOKING BETTER by shaving/trimming their hair? I mean regular men, not people with an already privileged facial genetic.

By the way, I say looking better, not looking necesarily good. I know shaving is some sort of last resource.

>Pics from that awkward period between Oliver getting off the island and becoming the Arrow.

Fuuuuucking lol this pic
It takes all kinds

I know right, every girl get to pick any Chad of their choosing.

That doble blowjob must be fun if the dick doesnt go down

This must be both the most awkward relationship and the most epic

I'm sorry breh, the only way you look good balding or balding is if you have a non plain face

Bumpo.

if one of the girls has sex with her boyfriend does it mean that the other girl is cheating on hers?

these threads are retarded.
Lookit, some women (that's what this is really about) are going to instantly be turned off by bald/shaved heads. Deal with it.

MOST women will be neutral
SOME (albeit fewer) women will find it sexy.

Ignore the first category, focus on the third (and maybe 2nd). But if you really want to lose out on all 3 categories, then by all means be insecure and try to hide or 'fix' something that you were dealt.

Sex with them would be so weird.
Can both of them feel stimulation or does the vag only belong to one girl.
Wonder who's better at blowjobs.

They probably DP'ed that monster.

Not saying I wouldn't want to.

>MOST women will be neutral

You are an idiot.

Cheating is subjective. We have a near universal idea of what it is but if ur partner doesn't consider it cheating and you don't, then it's not cheating. Cheating essentially means to do something by dishonest means. They are all aware of their situation, they aren't as dumb as you are apparently.

What are you a bible thumper?

That's hot

Not really. Despite what women say about their "type" most will date a guy who is attractive regardless of their features. It's the reason a girl can still find you hot with several haircuts. Shaved isn't any different. If you pull it off you pull it off

Ok, I'm going straight to hell after I manage to find my sides around Saturn's ring

>bible thumper

What is it with faux rebellious SJWs on Veeky Forums these days? Did this slowly creep in or is it a recent, more abrupt development?

Now Google "Stunning Steve Austin" and see what a wreck he looked like with hair.

it worked for joe rogan

Well, to be fair, he's so receded it's hard to say that's actully him with hair. Anyone that recessed while growing it out looks like wrecks

i have no examples offhand but literally every balding male would look better if they just fucking shaved

It's Canadians trying to be funny or something.

>Canadians
>being insufferable SJWs
>ironically

Pick two.