Hey guys I'm still in love with my ex who left me because she said I was "too woman like"

Hey guys I'm still in love with my ex who left me because she said I was "too woman like"

I want to become an alpha, how do I do it?

Kill the whore. Wear her uterus as a symbol of your power.

Don't take shit from a woman, for one.

youll never make it because you dont want to become alpha for you you want to be alpha for someone else which is inherently beta

did you read the sticky?

did she say you were woman like, or did she say shes youre her ex because your woman like

You had to ask. That means you can't. Sorry. You just need to learn how to prep a bull.

Do you get an erection while thinking about her fucking a manly ripped stud? Serious question.

Never say you love a girl would be a good first step.

Dat detail in the mirror, fuck those artist kids have no life

My 9/10 ex did the same kinda

She said her ex boyfriends were all "alpha males"

I asked what i was as a joke and she said "....im not gonna answer that..."

It blew me away. Her exs were the following:

1. Roid user who beat her
2. Guy who turned out to be gay and never once penetrated her
3. Heroin addict
4. Some guy who raped her after she dumped him

And here i am a nice decent 6'2 man who treats her decently and for that reason she didnt respect me apparently

I dumped that bitch that same night even tho she was a 9 and i was a rough 6. Fuck that relationship

A month later i moved out of my parents. Got a promotion. Sold my used car for a brand new one, got a new gf who worships me. Madr massive natty gains

Was 4 years ago that she forced me to dump her. Stil dream about her and think about her daily. Stil miss her even with the disrepect taste in my mouth that she left

But fuck it man. Fuck her. Im much better for it now. Her insulting me like that was the kick in the ass i needed to boost myself to a 7.5

Too bad i havent run into her since. I wanna see that mix of lust and regret in her eyes as she sees me approaching my final form and her girly looks starting to crumble at age 25

I'll have my fuckin moment buddy i promise you. Cant wait

this is what im talking about

his self esteem is so dependent on other peoples opinions he just reeks beta

I dont give a fuck about the alpha beta meme anymore

I havent contacted her since i dumped her 4 yrs ago. How is that me seeking her approval?

Ive just been doin my own thing and have come to a point where im objectively 2x as attractive as i was before and id like to see her feel bad. Sue my faggot

wow what a beta

You could actually do something with your life instead of trying to provoke strangers on the internet, mr. GAMMA

Because it sounds like every waking moment is spent preparing for when you see her again?

Stop loving her first of all

She is clearly damaged. Stay the fuck away. You dodged a bullet there.

fuck I never saw that. It's awesome, It's like he lets you see who's "taking the picture"

You dont see the irony in what you just wrote do you? You will never make it, I pity you.

easily one of the most boring renaissance paintings

>and you wonder why she left you

You can't JUST become one if you're not one. An omega can outgrow himself to beta, but people are born to be alpha

gtfo the internet

there are no alphas sitting around shitposting on Veeky Forums

Please make a greentext when this happens
Also post pic

that's cus

Italian Renaissance > Northern Renaissance