Tfw gave up friendship because I'm became to alpha

>tfw gave up friendship because I'm became to alpha

What have you done to me, /fit?

You are became alpha huh

impressive

>I am became to alpha

what did he mean by this?

Alphas hate school, that's why I believe you.

to alpha what?

never fucking impersonate me again

Alpha

I did what I had to. And now you alpha too? See. The good.

You have transcended that friend. You should encourage him to transcend with you

I find people who are very good looking, smart, successful but have no friends an incredible turn on.

Just the power of the man who has everything but remains secluded because he's superior than everybody around him.

I want a husband like that.

muh dream is to become an alpha Chad that wets grills panties just by getting a glance at me

im starting to feel the same way with some of my good friends, they are into fucking beta shit now and we have slowly starting to get different interests

I have all of that except the success because I realized computers are talmudic in nature and retired to become a sheep farmer

U interested bb?

I have had that effect on girls. Not the girls which i really wanted tho. I mean who knows even if i did but they didnt give it for me so who cares. You wont be happy with yourself when you can do this, unless you really like the person, its not worthwhile pursuing it.

At the start of my college years I wanted to make as many friends as possible but since I'm in nursing school I realized women are shit tier friends and now I don't care.

I'm not interested because I'm just not interested in any of that I'm just stating what I find is a turn on.

Live your life bravely and someone will find you.

I had that effect BEFORE i started lifting. It's all about the FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT

Or my son

kek. I enjoy the meme but don't take it too seriously brah
Would you say it's a curse? Has it really not brought you happiness being a sex god?

c'mere bb

It's hard to find a man who knows what I mean. Do you have a kik or any form of contact if you want to chat or just face cam?

Apparently we made you retarded