Tfw pretty sure she wants me to get her pregnant

>Tfw pretty sure she wants me to get her pregnant

DO YOU KNOW HOW HOT THIS FEELING IS? THAT SOMEONE WANTS YOU TO INSEMINATE THEIR WOMB.

>DO YOU KNOW HOW HOT THIS FEELING IS?

I don't know, so fuck you user.

STOP FLAUNTING YOUR HAPPINESS YOU NORMIE FUCK

>tfw couldn't inseminate her because shes infertile

Yeah, but it's from a girl who has a impregnation fetish, and I don't want kids.

I also as a rule don't stick my dick in crazy. Unless, you know, she's REALLY hot. Then I make exceptions.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't know either and I thought the time would never come to know this but that time has come.

THE TIME HAS COME.

ALL THOSE THINGS THE HEATHENS DENIED ME SHALL BE MINE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WAS YOU 5 MONTHS AGO FOR THE WHOLE OF MY LIFE. IT TAKES TIME TRUST ME

It's really hot until you have to go to planned parenthood to flush that demon spawn out of her

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND LEAVE YOU FOR ANOTHER MAN BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FUCK SO GOOD OK

Idk, I'm gonna get a vasectomy someday soon. Fuck children.

This is my fetish too, although idk if a strong desire to procreate can really be called a fetish.

Lol enjoy paying child support

>she wants babies after only 5 months of dating
uh oh...

The thing is she lives in the UK and I'm an Aussie, and I really gotta say, she makes some REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY convincing points.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE SINGLE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE NORMIE

SHE'S THE ONLY ONE I'VE EVER LOVED MAN

LIKE AS A HUMAN AND NOT JUST FOR HER BODY

YOU ACTUALLY HAD SOMEONE INTERESTED IN YOU AND WANTED TO ACTUALLY SPEND TIME WITH YOU

dang it. how do i know if im good at sex? virgen here. should i go sex some ugly people for confidence and experience?

Probably the only way to get good at something is by practicing.

Do you think Arab and black immigrants in Europe think twice about having kids? That's why they are outbreeding you.

what if my penis is only 5 point 5 inches? it's quite thick it does not fit in the toilet roll like that test only 20% gets in

DON'T BE SELFISH AND IMPERSONAL, DON'T BUST FAST

HAVING LOTS OF SEX DOESN'T HELP IF IT'S WITH DIFFERENT GIRLS, SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE
AND THEN SHE LEFT ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE

>a girl who has an impregnation fetish

you mean a girl

Yup, been avoiding that all my life and I keep doing so

nah some get terrified and look for an abortion.

that's a huge turn off for me user, you have some fetish issues going on there

Doesn't matter, long as your dick isn't a micropenis you are fine, there are about ten million articles and studies that will back that up. Unless the girl sucks cock for a living she probably won't even be paying attention to your size.

D I A M O N D S

>when a girl tells you she wants you to "pump your hot cum inside her"

fucking makes my knees weak

Imagine being some warlord in the Iron Age, it would be like half of your day job.

We don't use condoms.

3-5 creampies daily lads. At this rate I will have came in her cunt 1432 times after a year

its a trap

I do, actually, and it is kind of creepy.

>fucking ex gf
>passionate sex
>tells me she wants a baby
>told me she skipped her birth control
>asked me to cum inside of her and get her pregnant
>mfw I came inside of her
>mfw she was cheating on me the entire relationship
>mfw she didn't get pregnant

Damn son, you're giving her all kinds of cream pies...all kiiiiinds

can confirm

i mean mines 7.5 but having hooked up with heaps of girls from tinder and shit who didn't know the size beforehand kinda shows that as long as it's not tiny you're all g

That's not hot man. Unless your in your 40's you shouldn't be thinking about getting kids, you should be thinking about getting laid. Getting kids could fuck up your life if you're too young

make it a few more so you got 1488

>THE TIME HAS COME
>TO SAY FAIR'S FAIR
>TO PAY THE RENT
>TO PAY OUR SHARE

thanks, now I got it stuck in my head the whole damn day.

>tfw blondhaired, blue eyed, widehipped, 19yo qt3.14 is begging you to impregnate her on a daily basis but youre making her wait as you train her to lift to "strengthen her body for the baby's sake"
Feels fucking good

>tfw she told me she was acred I would have an STD but wanted to feel my cum inside her and feel it dripping out

>40's

that's a bad idea unless you're cool with down's syndrome kids famalam

I do that all the time with tinder hookups

I go ham on the foreplay and tease them until they can't take it anymore, when they say I have to use a condom I keep the foreplay up until they literally force me inside them

I probably have 50 different STDs honestly but I don't even care

Here's a better idea: why have kids at all? They only suck out your money. It's far better to settle down with a wife once you hit your 40's( with one or two mistresses on the side)

The laws only punish white men who breed

>meet girl in tinder
>get her number
>she tells me she wants babies with me

Blocked that bitch real quick

I had a fwb who tried to trap me. Found out her visa was running out.

Stay safe lads.

wtf kill her pls

sure

Guys
you're both going through shit

I prefer her begging to do it outside and to stop.
>what the hell have doujins done to me?

She's gonna get impatient and fuck someone else.

yea i'm gonna need some sauce on that webm