Arabs - their history and origin

Who are Arabs and where do they come from?

From what I understand Middle East and North Africa used to be populated by different people than Arabs before Arab expansion and Islam.

>From what I understand Middle East and North Africa used to be populated by different people than Arabs before Arab expansion and Islam.
Wow, user i didnt know that

Arabs come from the Arabian peninsula

Other Middle Eastern and North African peoples are only culturally Arab. Genetically they are the same as they were before.

So people of fertile crescent are still the same but with slight Arab admixture?

idk and idc but i know that it's a damn shame Alexander didn't live long enough to sack Arabia to the ground before he died

Mostly, yeah. A bit of Arab, a bit of Turk, a bit of European, but largely the same as they've always been.

why do they proudly proclaim themselves, you got places like Syria in the Levant and Sudan in Africa calling themselves Arab republics

Arabs define themselves by language, not genes.

Pan-arabism was really successful in its expansion that people of different ethnicities in NA still speak arab as their first language

They are the original Jews you Khazar stole their identity from

I was reading somewhere that a large percent of Arabs DNA is from the natufians. Any genetics experts here can comfirm this ?

Not really true Arabs also define themselves by patrilinear descent. They can trace their tribal links back to the Arabian peninsula.

Arabs inherited their Red Sea Admixture from Natufians, but Natufians are closer to Maghrebis(both autosomally and patrilinearnly) than ME people

What's the reason for Red Sea admixture in Eastern Europe?

ENF migrations.

How come Sardinia is untouched the? Sardinians are literally living and breathing descendants of ENF.

ENF were not a one stable group, but various MENA and Caucasian peoples migrating via various routes.

That makes sense, thanks.

Not true
Semites came from Yemen (maybe ethiopia)

Arabs came from the Syrian Desert and then conquered the Arabia

Sardinians have 0

No we aren't, we were raped by Romans, Carthaginians, Spanish, Pisans, Genoans and Piedmont

See

>Not really true Arabs also define themselves by patrilinear descent. They can trace their tribal links back to the Arabian peninsula.
Not having roots in one of the tribes doesn't disqualify anyone from being Arab though. Most city Arabs don't have a clue about tribes.