How do Chads know when I'm at the gym so they can start eating pizza?

how do Chads know when I'm at the gym so they can start eating pizza?
this is the part I don't get

You got a chuckle from me lad

lel

ILY op

That's their secret. They're always eating pizza.

jesus i saw this thread when it was posted, i didnt get it and ignored it. it isnt until now that i get the picture.i might be retarded.

Explain

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

HEIGHT,FACE and FRAME

its HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME

What's the book for

FACEBOOK - BOOK = FACE
--> HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Oh

I thought it meant no one cares whats inside u cause its all about height face frame

Can someone post the HEIGHT FACE FRAM copypasta?

Literally the only factors relevant for having sex.

with women*

so they don't matter at all t b h

Fucking kek'd

> LITERALLY the ONLY FACTORS relevant FOR having SEX. fucking LMAO

FTFY

I hate that Chad is fucking my gf while I fat to traps

I hate it when Chad calls me and asks if I'm already fapping when he wants to start fucking my gf

My chad put cameras in the house so he can see me

>tfw Chad tells you to end your workout because he's out of pizza

how many Chads does it take to change a lightbulb?
infinity. they can't do it if they're fucking your gf and eating pizza 24/7

I thought it was about being taller than everyone else, being on Facebook, not reading, and looking in a mirror

My wife's son DMs them on Twitter. He's a fucking snitch. I'd tell him to stop, but he'll just beat me up :(

maybe chad is just always eating pizza so the odds of you being at the gym while he eats pizza is higher

Chad wakes up when you get off work, he just happens to be having breakfast pizza around then.

What meme is this?

Only the best m8

ask your gf if it's a meme or real life

I hope I can post something as retarded as HFF one day so I can get quoted/shitposted about on Veeky Forums.
>one day I may

I hate it when it's my birthday so my gf let's me eat her out, but then Chad taps me on the shoulder, says "I'll take it from here", and cums inside her.

it's not retarded, it's 100% true
it's just his way of posting that's hilarious

But to really answer your question OP, Chad sits in your driveway after fucking your gf all day while you were at work. Then when he sees you drive past your house towards the gym instead of home (your rest day is his pizza rest day too), then he drives off to get pizza right as you get to the gym.

This

Kek

What the fuck does frame mean?

Their gf's beta orbiters are watching you 24/7 and are reporting back when you hit the gym.

Literally nothing.

Its memes for people who think hip width and shoulder breadth differences are more than negligible

that's as retarded as saying that difference in skin color between people from Greenland and central Africa is neglible
kill yourself to raise average IQ please

kekkkes

what if Chad lifts when you eat oats

Having aesthetic shoulders-waist-hip ratio

what if your hand is Chad's gf and he's upset about you masturbating while he's fucking your gf even if he doesn't want to?

what if Chad is actually sick of eating pizza 3-4 times a week and can't wait for you to stop working out?

grass is always greener on the other side

But how does he know?

Have mercy, Chad. I am only one man.

Is this loss?

>tfw you were doing squats chad was mastering the secrets of the universe to obtain omniscience

>with this bad boy I know exactly when to go for a pizza with Chad, Chad and Chad

>tfw user skipped his workout today
>tfw you have to go to sleep hungry