Why do my shitty coworkers want me to eat pizza with them at work every thursday...

Why do my shitty coworkers want me to eat pizza with them at work every thursday? I always tell them "no I got my own food thanks"

Every single thursday

>busy at work
>coworker comes up and says "hey man we're ordering pizza what do you want"
>me: im good thanks
>coworker: you sure? last chance to eat some pizza
>me: no thanks
>lunch break
>everyones eating pizza
>im sitting there with my chicken and rice

For some reason this makes my social anxiety even worse when i'm the only one eating a healthy fucking meal. It gets worse every time too.

>implying a slice of pizza a week is going to kill your gains

Fuckin kill yourself now before you overdose on creatine boi.

>everyone wants pizza
Maybe my chicken and rice just tastes better. Ever think about that faggot

I meant a whole pizza not a slice faggot. How am I supposed to overdose on creatine?

It's hard work going against the grain, familia.

You will be the one to retain discipline, and you will reap the rewards. Fuck what anyone else says

>not eating a whole pizza AND chicken with rice later

It's like you want to stay small forever.

You can't be better than everyone else if you're exactly the same as everyone else

I wish my coworkers went for pizza. I could cut snacks the next day and enjoy my weekly pizza. Instead I have to eat it alone like a loser in the evening.

Your coworkers hate success. Don't let the crabs drag you down the barrel.

You can eat a slice or two and leave it out or in the fridge for anyone that wants it. When they do your annual review shit like this is what they'll point to when they write that you don't contribute to team cohesion.

You are that bitch at work that turns away gifts in december and complains that someone put a candy cane on your desk saying you don't celebrate christmas. No one wants to work with them.

YEAH BRAH GOTTA SHRED, CANT HAVE SOME PIZZA ONE DAY OF THE WEEK.

I could understand if you just didnt like pizza, but if you like pizza get some dude.

Order it once in a while but fuck eating a full pizza (You can order smallest portion) that shit is retarded even worse if it's a shit-tier pizza.

a full slice of pizza is like 300 kcal, general autism. It's not that complicated. Just don't be a retard and eat like 5 slices and then complain about it

Bro it isnt hard. Just join them with your own food. They might poke fun of it from time to time but they actually admire your dedication. I learned that too. I am the only one that eats healthy at my office. People joke about it because thats "my thing." Im the healthy guy that goes to the gym after work every day. As long as you dont make them feel bad about their habits then you can sit there and eat your food while they eat pizza.

This i had a hankering for some cookies and a pepsi total of 390calories. My carb count is high now but I planned on some Hiit and cardio tonight so ill be fine. Im still eating at a deficit

so much autismo in here.
are you big? do you look like you lift? if no, don't be a fag and order a pizza every once in a while when your co-workers want to order some. you don't wanna be known as the 'le autismo guy from office who's only eating chicken and rice. lmao like what's the point he's dyel anyways'.

>21 or more meals a week
>can't eat pizza for 1 of them
Somebody is skipping cardio...
I eat 31 meals per week. I can afford a couple of bad ones as long as I don't miss cardio. Of course, I actually have some mass so maybe that's the difference.

>eating small to get small

shiggy wiggy op

pic related right back at you.
i forgot Veeky Forums is full of dyels. stay with your chicken and rice if your daily caloric intake is 2500 ... on a bulk.

but this is literatively true

if you wanna GET big, ya gotta EAT big

if you wanna get SMALL, ya gotta eat SMALL

Dude(presumed). Are they offering one slice or do they expect you to contribute to the meal?

Dang, if offering for freebies - just accept. Unless your allergic. What's up?

If they want you to contribute to the meal, tell them sorry. Enjoy. Of course, sit and kick it with them while they gorge.
Anxiety - separate issue.
Paz

>wanting to be small

Well there's yer problem.

if you're a generally pleasant attractive person whose coworkers like him, they'll get used to damn near any eccentricity, including dietary. i'll have a piece of pizza or a couple girl scout cookies etc every now and then but 9 times out of 10 i nope it. distance runner down the hall is the same way. people know that's how we are and aren't bothered

if you're the average autistic fitizen, they don't like you and think everything you do is weird anyway so fuck it

tell them you prepare your own meals for economy reasons

> wanting to be fat

well theres your problem

> I know these cutting feels all too well OP

i'm lactose intolerant so turning down pizza with my friends is just a part of life
kinda sucks
but you should feel good about being healthy

You're lucky. We have catering every Monday with a shitton of different food like tacos, sandwiches, kolaches or whatever that usually lasts for at least two days. But the worst is that we have huge selection of free snacks and drinks (including tap beer).
It takes a serious amount of willpower to control your diet sitting next to this all day. Well, at least I have free protons from unlimited beef jerky and other relatively clean snacks. Some exotic caffeine drink works good as a free pre-workout too