Red Pulse RPX

>first NEO ico
>no china and no burgers allowed

Why shouldn't I go balls deep?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I partipicate with NEON wallet?? I don't want to use that piece of trash NEO GUI.

I'm in for 10k
First neo ico, 15m cap, is going to be listed on binance first so dodges the binance cap, is a token from a real company and Chinese are banned.

0x was 15m cap as well and it went x10

did anyone get accepted yet?

I'm whitelisted for this but can someone tell me why this is even worth investing in?

>existing company behind it
>MUH NEO'S CHINA IN ETHEREUM
>steemit for china

I legit can't see why this is worth it. Steemit is shit as it is, why would making it more niche be any better?

That's the thing: the token doesn't even need to exist and yet people are hyped for it. They have an established business but no use case for the token.

Do you go by the crypto market's greed for anything with a low market cap, or do you actually invest in something that you think has a purpose?

I guess so. I had just doubled my ZRX position and your id tells me you're a sign to tell me something, if only I could solve zrx for y+7u.

>that ID

INVEST IN ZRX! Buy! Buy!

I'm whitelisted, but that's still no guarantee. It's still first come - first serve.

Of course you bank on chinks greed and flip it the first few days. Token is instantly trade able and they had 17k people on the whitelist the fomo will be crazy

you need whitelist for this? no chance for normal participate?

Yep. Whitelist only.

Do you want one?

yeah would be awesome

Here is an in-depth write on on RPX:
steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting

I can get you one, for a price.

Bump

I will give you 50odn

>$10
Come on man.

Sorry, total newfag here. What's a...whitelist? And what's the best path for getting on this as soon as possible to take advantage of its launch?

give your price

0x was drastically underpriced, also people who were on whitelist but were poor could instasell on Etherdelta for 2x and buy more form the ICO.

Thanks

This is true, but it is a good thing. She was a little awkward looking, bird like, when TWICE debuted.

Minimum of 0.7 ETH. I'm offering you this with the KYC done, mate.

Reuters/Bloomberg not fking steemit.

I'll probably put 20 Neo into this.

I'll put at least $1000 in, but I will need to sell some of my ODN to do so.

Don't. I'm saying this for your benefit, not mine.

Yeah why not? I know I'd risk mssing out any ODN gains on those coins I sell, but surely Red Pulse will be an easy 2x in a week due to burgers and chinks having to wait till exchanges?

Still haven't heard whether I'm on the whitelist or not and the ico sale is this sunday already...besides that they demand you to use that stupid neo-gui wallet which downloads the whole fucking blockchain, which takes fucking DAYS because it's slows as shit. I hate this shitcoin already.

They say neo will release a wallet update for neon within this days

are you stupid? since when is crypto market rational? this is pure hype thats why dogecoin was so high for so much time

this shit will go parabolic