LINK - hodl or dump

What's Veeky Forums planning to do with their LINK?

Dump at the next spike or long term HODL?

I know we have plenty of fucking LINK threads, but it would be cool to get a feel for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you're not holding it at least until sibos you are retarded. Better yet hold it long term, till it reaches 5bil marketcap

newfag reporting in: what's sibos?

Do you even know what LINK is about?

Not at all. I just follow you guys and cash in once in a while.

Dump at next spike and buy later.

>be me.
>hear about link when it was only on etherdelta
>gay ass cuckbase takes 7 days to send me some eth to buy LINK
>starts mooning.
>verify a credit card today.
>Think is too late to get on the LINK train
>It's dipping
>holding 6k links at 38.6
>this shit will pump before conference.
>comfy ass hold to .70-1$ per link

I legit like this product and although I don't think it will have the exact same meteoric rise as say, OMG or Etherium, the data market is huge, and oracle has a very strong shot of being the... well LINK, between old real world contracts and data driven contracts.

This and Obsidian are going to be my medium term holds. Let see what happens

LINK is the future and it will link everything together.
watch this:

youtu.be/nMlpTgxKtAY

Read a few of these whitepapers now; eyes glaze over as they promise the world and Veeky Forums gets hyped, before the company actually accomplishes anything.

This one feels different, I guess I was kinda hoping to hear something new, some kinda speculation. Not sure DESU.

>Not at all. I just follow you guys and cash in once in a while.
is this a meme? I really hope this is a meme and people aren't this dumb

No, seriously. When Veeky Forums gets hyped about shit, it's generally a good bet it'll skyrocket, and I'm sat there at the top ready to cash out.
Suits my low attention span.

>before the company actually accomplishes anything.
LINK is already a working product endorsed by SWIFT, a company that works together with hundreds of banks worldwide.
they want this system because it makes them billions and they will showcase the already working product at Sibos on October 16th.
This shit is going to be fuckhuge and people who don't see the potential will stay poorfag while everyone who went in Balls deep will become a richfag sitting on millions.

dude you should always do your own research before investing any money.
I tell you, buy as much LINK as you can right fucking now.

>buy asap
or wait a couple hours. Either way user.

I do a bit of research, but DESU they all promise the same shit "look guys, cross-chain transfers, we're working with a bank"

They could have a great product and no hype, and fail miserably (in terms of their crypto tokens)

They could have a mediocre product, tons of hype and go full NEO on us then die 5 minutes later.

Hype train's real.

We're planning on dumping at $1.80

Long term hodl, you will kill yourself cashing out for thousands when you could've had millions

only 4k link here, sad... Could of gotten 8k if I brought a few days ago. JUST

I want to try and do this but I'm scared. Is it worth it? Let's say I dump at &.42 and rebuy at $.38. Would that be enough of a profit to cover market fees and stuff?

LINK will pump to $3 leading to SIBOS.

And $5 after a great presentation at SIBOS and partnership announcements with SWIFT and other payment gateway.

LINK is the real deal.
I already said everything I think about it, its up to you now.

I'm about to pump another 10k into it tomorrow.
its literally free money.

lol just look at how much you get if you sell at that price then how much you get if you buy back in with that

>Tfw only have 2.8k LINK
I-it's gonna reach $400 right? I'm going to be a millionaire too, right? ;-;

I've got 5 grand in transit waiting to buy in, already have 5k link, but it's not enough... fml man.

Lol no user. Maybe in 5-10years.
But take this as fuel for future moon missions

I'll dump what I've initially invested (13 dollars or so) when it reaches $1. Then hold rest for a few years.
New to these ICOs and really afraid to go all in. But not going all in a week ago was a terrible mistake. 2x gains already.

I think LINK has actual use and isnt a nigger coin so yeah prob will reach $1 or it will just die

>Great presentation
The presentation is pretty dry and is a technical demonstration. It can't go poorly or go great. It's just a proof of concept. The only way it's going to pump after Sibos is if they are shilling it in the main room while the demo is going.

13 dollars, what the fuck is that a typo?

One day I'll be up there on the lunar limbo race track with you guys. Remember me when you're throwing broken lambos back down to Earth.

I've never bought an ICO before but I dumped 4k in this because I knew there was literally no way it wouldn't 5x.
I should have liquidated all of my index funds to buy in. Probably would have if I had the same information at the presale that I did during the crowdsale.

Lambo*

Can anyone enlighten me as to the significance of this?

350,000,000 x 400 = 140 TRILLION $

You tell me if chainlink is gonna be worth 10x the united states annual GDP

No, I'm that poor and it's about 1% of my savings.

That's a huge spread

LINK IS UNSTOPPABLE
ANOTHER WORLD IS POSSIBLE

LINK IS UNSTOPPABLE
ANOTHER WORLD IS POSSIBLE

It stays closer to 3%

Whales putting up fake buy walls and sell walls to keep things stable so they can accumulate more coins without moving the price too much.

If walls start getting eaten they will drop yhem and we will moon, bit since there is no volume at the moment it is allowing them to lower the sell walls and get cheap link.

Now is a good time to buy but it can still go 20% lower before the moon.

Why'd you say 20%, specifically?

It's 140B. You are bad at math aren't you.

Because that's the number he pulled out of his ass

Too much buy support to go much lower than that even with the low volume.

WERE GETTING SHILLED, GET OUT@!!!1!

>LINK TARGET: $2.20
LINK TARGET: $2.20

i'm definitely holding for at least another week

That is exactly what I though user. Thank you for not just shitposting like most. I'm new to crypto but learning these manipulation signs quickly as they seem to be the only real trick to day trading & moon signals.

Thats why Im on Veeky Forums

On EtherDelta maybe?
On Binance it's all sells.

With 14 days to go now I already sold yesterday.

Waiting for it to decline to 6k to 7k sats and then buy in again near the end of this week or early next week.

Then ride the pump up to SIBOS and maybe sell the day before if there is lots of volatile hype or leave to the day of SIBOS if the hype is more drawn out.

No problem. Crypto is hard to keep a level head in. I went all in on Walton at 28k Satoshi but sold when whales pushed the price all the way down to 12k (also there was very little info or discussion on it at the time so it very well could have been a scam). Binance is a den of thieves but it's all we have at the moment.

dumping crowdsale link before sibos

it's a pnd...