You may choose only one, you are either

You may choose only one, you are either
A Red Army soldier at Stalingrad WW2
A British soldier at First Somme WW1
A Union Soldier at Antietam

Challenge: Survive

I'd rather kill myself
thankyou

Shoot myself in the foot for all 3, what do I win?

British Soldier

Just run and it's okay

British, probably have the best chance of survival.

A bullet to the skull for Malingering in a time of war.

eurofag here, what was so bad about Antietam?

but honestly, I'd rather just kill myself than suffer through that hell for weeks or months, only to die anyway

>what was so bad about Antietam?
Nothing compared to either Stalingrad or the Somme, only 2,000 Union dead, it's easy mode

12,000*

Casualties total, not dead

i see, so it's just americans blowing up an irrelevant battle to seem like they're relevant, nothing new about it

The civil war was the deadliest war in history before WW1

And Antietam wasn't even the deadliest of the battles in it, so why the fuck is it even being brought up, let alone compared to the Somme or Stalingrad?

Somme.

Seriously, all of you really need to read about WW1 and not just listen to retard Dan Carlin about HELL ON EARTH. In WW1 you got fed 2,000 more calories on average than you did at home. You were in the trench (not even the frontline trench) for a week at a time, at most. You were not shelled every second of the day. Trench foot has always been an issue and even occurs to this day in modern armies from first world countries. Unless there was an offensive going on you were hardly in any more danger than you would be doing work somewhere.

It wasn't hell. Stop spreading this retarded meme.

>this is what the mutts actually believe in

>What is Franco-Prussian war?

Yea, but not the American one.

>What is the Taiping Rebellion

>It wasn't hell. Stop spreading this retarded meme.
holy fuck, you're retarded

Wow. A bombed out area looks terrible. Who knew? You do realise that was temporary, right? You do realise that the majority did not experience that?

Are you an American? Do you salute all your troops as heroes?

There are WW1 truthers now? Are you related to the Kaiser or something?

>British lost 19,000 men on the first day
>Not hell

British, you spend most of the time in the back trenches, playing football and eating corn beef.

>unless there was an offensive going on
golly gee mr. retard can you tell me what was going on during the somme, the period of time that OP mentioned?

except the entire front looked like that when there was an offensive happening

Which one of them could save pregnant Anne Frank if I happen to alter history?

Well, it is the truth.

Of a MAJOR offensive. A major offensive.

ah yes, it was temporary

Something tells me if you had to live the 4 years some of these men did, you wouldn't be so hasty to make light of the conditions.

well, hitler was at the somme so theoretically if you made it to the german lines you might stumble upon him and be able to kill him but it's not very likely.

Lol what?

The question is literally asking if you'd want to be a british soldier DURING the somme you retarded nigger

Because of the sheer intensity of Antietam, how rapidly the bodies piled up.

Other battles were deadlier but lasted longer

Brit easy

Red Army, Stalingrad wasnt that bad lol

Why would Wilhelm II. deny the horrors of WW1?
Your Rationality seems to collide with your Germanophobia there.

It’s just the worst conflict the US had been in to that point
China consistently has the bloodiest wars ever

The ww1 was hell

t. A tree
t. The floor?

When you’re outside it’s called the ground

Oh wow, all 4000 bodies fucking max, truly Aniteham worst war ever
>Meanwhile

It's still the deadliest war in the western hemisphere

>beating out the Mexican war
>The war of 1812
>And the Revolution
Gold star effort America

You cant constantly kill everyone on the continent if you want to be the most powerful nation to ever exist

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

yeah, we're not termite people, sorry

There's a reason its our flag on the moon and not yours

Don't know, worked pretty well for Britain for 200 years
*race riot intensifies*

>*race riot intensifies*
only in select areas, and Americans would rather throw our problems out there and solve them, rather than do what Yuropoors do which is pretend like they're not importing Muslims by the millions

You're under the impression I'm a yuro, I'm not

>A British soldier at First Somme WW1
>A Union Soldier at Antietam
>implying i's any hard to survive this kind of light adventure compared to goddamn Stalingrad

There are far more Mexican Americans in the US than muslims in Europe.

Mexicans don't riot or commit acts of terrorism. They come here because they want to work.

Do muslims build your houses and other shit jobs noone wants or do they sit on their asses and collect your entitlements? Most Americans see mexicans as hard working immigrants

>Mexicans don't riot or commit acts of terrorism
lol, you realise the shit you're actually getting is Salvadoreans Mexico doesn't want right?

Whoever they are they come here and stay amongst their own and work hard so idgaf

irrelevant. They pick our strawberries and mow our lawns and are only guilty of having too many children because they're conservative Catholics who don't believe in birth control.

Tell us more about the Muslims in your country

>work hard
yeah, they certinaly go out of their way in human trafficking, selling drugs and sex slavery. BUT AT LEAST THEY AREN'T MUDSLIMES. America BEST

That's why so many are incarcerated? Far less people died in years of terrorist attacks in Europe than in mass shooting across the US, or on 9/11 even, so I don't get your argument

>what is the 30 years war
>what is the Napoleonic wars
>what is the Franco-Prussian war
>what is the countless wars brought upon by mongoloids

>Tell us more about the Muslims in your country
Not really an issue tbqh outside of MUH HALAL TAX retards like to spout but conveniently ignore the exact same shit with kosher meat

>That's why so many are incarcerated?
Because incarceration is profitable and gives us cheap labor, that's why

>mass shooting
The price we pay for being an armed citizenry

Pretty sure the mongol still have the highest kill count, aren’t they credited with like 100 million deaths? I suppose it wasn’t all just one war though it was a series of wars

Holy fucking shit

t. France

>this is the price of freedom
someone post the spurdo

Stalingrad
I could be posted within the city proper or on the Don Front outside the city.

Stalingrad occurred over several months, not less than 12 hours. 5.8 union soldiers died every minute at Sharpsburg.
Less than 2.8 Red Army soldiers died at Stalingrad every minute.

I'm not so sure of that.

besides if you were shot in the foot with a civil-war era musket you'd probably lose part of your leg below the knee due to the .50 caliber musket-ball

Stalingrad. Somehow urban combat would give me an illusion that I might just get out alive if I don't do anything stupid and keep low( even if it's BS, it's the illusion that matters). Assaulting multi-level trench in Somme would make me feel doomed from get go.

>the civil war was the deadliest war in history before WW1

>At any given point most soldiers weren't experiencing the literal worst that the war had to offer, so it wasn't actually that bad

By your retarded definition there have been no unpleasant wars in the history of mankind. The fact that not every soldier participated in some infamous WWI meatgrinder battle does not mean they did not happen or were not hellish. Stop trying to make yourself feel smart by being needlessly contrarian.

>be me
>Red Army Private
>Come from Ural Mts. to defend Communism from German pigs
>Told to run right into German machine gun fire
>Dasvidaniya hold my lasagna
>Watch entire battalion get wiped out
>Run back to friendly lines
>Shot for dereliction and sympathizing with facists
>itaintme.mp3

I'd rather fight some sister fucking Rebs TBFH

>Stalingrad
>even in the same league as the others

In Stalingrad you had to survive starving, the cold, the Germans, the NKVD, and your own incompetent officers. Fuck that shit.

>be me
>british army private
>come from the dales of yorkshire to defend liberty from german pigs
>tally ho chaps hold my sheperds pie
>watch entire batallion get wiped out
>run back to freindly lines
>court martialled and executed for cowardice
>twasnoti.mp3

Would also rather fight incestual dixies

>Be sister fucking reb
>Richfags want their niggers
>IDGAF but Yankees can't tell me what to do
>Join Bobby Lee
>Go to some place called "ant teet tum"
>Hold my beer
>Leave with no injuries
>Go home and fuck my sister
>IwishIwasinDixie.flv

this is your mind on merica

>Drowning in a mixture of fecal matter, vaporized humans and mud because you were hit 4 times in the lower body by a machine gun isn't hell

We got a tough guy over here

>A Red Army soldier at Stalingrad WW2
Change this to Wehrmacht soldier at Stalingrad and then it's a tough decision.

>A Union Soldier at Antietam
this one

They all died....

This

I'd choose Antietam so I can suck Captain Custer's dick.

You make me ashamed to be an American, GTFO this board.

Stalingrad: insufficient ammo,fighting against well trained enemy,have to go through nasty sewer and under fire by the superior enemy..not to mention about the cold weather

Somme: British trench is full of water,rats,disease..living condition is practically unbearable

Antietam: only 2,000 dead..sounds good enough

cough cough crimean and russo japanese war cough cough

>insufficient ammo,fighting against well trained enemy,have to go through nasty sewer and under fire by the superior enemy..not to mention about the cold weather
Man soviet soldier not german.

>be me
>join red army
>get a rifle with no ammo
>commisar said "u see fascist machinegun?go there"
>mindfuck.jpeg
>cheeki breeki damke iv
>200 men died within 3 seconds
>run back to commisar
>got shot in the head for cowardice
>mfw

Antietam was bad. Consider this, you get shot at the Somme in the gut if you get to hospital within an hour or so you have a good shit at survival. Civil war was gut shit 97% fatality, abdomen was 88% . Numbers from diary of a civil war surgeon

>russian army are well trained and more superior and have more ammo

top kek

My great great uncle died at Antietam another died in Andersonville

this is correct for ammo all the time and for training and superiority from 1943

how the confederates abandoned the sunken lane is fucking hilarious

As Caldwell's brigade advanced around the right flank of the Confederates, Col. Francis C. Barlow and 350 men of the 61st and 64th New York saw a weak point in the line and seized a knoll commanding the sunken road. This allowed them to get enfilade fire into the Confederate line, turning it into a deadly trap. In attempting to wheel around to meet this threat, a command from Rodes was misunderstood by Lt. Col. James N. Lightfoot, who had succeeded the unconscious John Gordon. Lightfoot ordered his men to about-face and march away, an order that all five regiments of the brigade thought applied to them as well. Confederate troops streamed toward Sharpsburg, their line lost.

Do I get to check historical records? Or rather, can I be logistics or artillery crew?

t. I get my Stalingrad facts from call of duty and enemy at the gates

Raping women is part of the red army training

mad wehraboo
Veeky Forums is an anti nazi board get lost

I mean, while red army had worse training than germs during first half of war, it's for most part a myth that they had to share rifles or whatever. Also shitload of expierienced and well trained german troops had died by the start of "Case Blue" alreday, and replacements had recieved shorter, lower quality training and had zero expierience.