Who would win? 300 roman spartans vs 1 navy seal with 300 ammunition

who would win? 300 roman spartans vs 1 navy seal with 300 ammunition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWjkqw7SeRI&t=125s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>300 roman spartans

Spartans. Easily.

>roman spartans

The Seal would take a lot of them down but 300 rounds certainly is not enough to kill all of them.

George Washington because he's taller
youtube.com/watch?v=kWjkqw7SeRI&t=125s

Go back to /int/, kid

Does he get a face shield with 700 hp?

>spartans stay in formation
>seal perches up on top of hill with marksman rifle
>picks them off one by one
>dozen or so left gets wiped out by .45 acp sidearm

It's alright, the care packages for his killstreaks should even the odds there

Well romans did have special unit based on spartan army.

>roman spartans
Anyways the seal would kill like 200 of them before the numbers game gets them

Who would win?

All of /pol/ and their combined weaponized autism, antisemitism, Nazi frog worship, and literally winning the 2016 Election for Donald Trump

OR

A nine month pregnant Anne Frank going topless in front of them

STOPPU!

spartans.

you never specified that the seal had a gun for all that ammo.

I feel like they would probably start routing after seeing a few dozen of their mates get killed in the space of a few seconds. An assault rifle might as well be Zeus's lightingbolt to them.

>muh stoppin’ powah

You must be fun at parties.

Doesn't matter. The fella's right.

>same amount of IPs

That fella is you. Pathetic.

>roman spartans
>routing
lmao

>the roman spartans wait for the seal to get exhausted and fall asleep

tadah

How do you know this?

Veeky Forums extension that i thought everybody has at this point?

>roman spartans
whut

newfags don't know about those yet

Rome owned Sparta for several centuries.

There were many, many Roman Spartans over the years.

Mind you, I'm pretty sure that they weren't fighting as hoplites.

>100% accuracy

>implying Veeky Forums is some sort of bastion for intellectual discussion

???

Whats stopping a SEAL to use his marksman rifle to pick off a group of men standing side by side?

Then kill the rest with his side arm?

Its practically an execution

Because in this scenario he's got 300 rounds in total. His side are won't magically grant him more bullets.

300 ammunition but no weapon

A SEAL with 300 rounds of 40mm HE from an M203/M320 would definitely be able to wreck a decent number of spartans, if the spartans were bunched together, and if the SEAL was in a hard to reach vantage point,

Actually, you got that wrong. I'm not him.

>I keep it 300, like the Romans

>burger soldier starts shooting
>weapons starts overheating
>die due to weak immune system

>Whats stopping a SEAL to use his marksman rifle to pick off a group of men standing side by side?
The NAP

>A Navy SEAL with 300 nuclear warheads vs 300 soldier from the city of Sparta during the Roman occupation
Hmmmmmm

OP do you know how thick a Spartans shield was? There's no way a rifle is going through that. In Herodotus, he said as long as the guy underneath was strong enough, they actually used to withstand a direct hit from a catapult boulder and these guys were 6'5 140kg on average. As soon as they get in range, it will take one spear throw to end him.

Sparta was conquered by Rome in 146 BC. Spartans were Roman from then on. Caracalla would give them all full Roman citizenship a few centuries later

Depends of what type of rifle he uses. If he uses a 50 cal rifle. He'd slice multiple Spartans in half

Probably the Spartans because it takes at least 2 bullets to kill most people, especially soldiers. He'd run out of ammo and a combat knife ain't shit against a spear wall.

>300 rounds 50 cal
>35.1 kg of ammunition
The full panoply of a Spartan hoplite probably weighed less.
And then the SEAL will also be lugging his rifle around...

This

The all charge.

Seal takes about 15 of them before getting a thrown spear through his throat.

Spartans oil up and make a pile orgy atop his corpse.

Nah, he can just be up on a snipers nest, several km away. Hed pick them off. As if he would engage them directly or move with all that shit

A 50.cal bullet weighs 45g, a spartan shield weighs over 5kg, you do the math.

FUCK YOU. I have heard that "lol you must be fun at parties" at least a hundred times. GET FUCKING ORIGINAL. Jesus fucking christ. Stop saying the same fucking thing over and over and over again. Just because you don't agree with me DOES NOT HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH PARTIES. What the fuck. Do you fucking fart at parties or something? If so I don't want to go to your shitty-ass parties in the first place. I'll stick to my wine and cheese dinners, you know, REAL FUCKING PARTIES. I downvoted you because not one thing you said was original. You're just a robot programmed to say these phrases over and over again to feel connected to 1s and 0s on the internet. You've never been to a party. That's why you say those things. WELL I'M FUCKING tired. of it. I'm tired. Say that to me one more fucking time and I will find you. I'm taking a stand. I am so sick of the stupid "parties" comeback. It's not fun. It's not clever. It's really fucking hurtful. Thanks a lot, dick. So what if you don't like what I said. Is that any reason to dismiss my entire comment and quote a little comeback. What's next, you're going to explain to me with crayons or call out my bullshit by how I overcomplicating things? If I see one more fucking party comment, I'm going to lose it. I'm going off the fucking chain and fucking report all you motherfuckers who think it's funny to comment about being fun at parties. Try me. I will do it. I will go STRAIGHT TO THE FUCKING TOP and then I'll be the one laughing while you beg for my mercy. Then you know what I'll say while you come to me crying and begging to die so you can stop the agony? I'll say "You must be fun at parties." So yeah, If you must know, I am pretty fun at parties. Not that you'll ever find out, dick.

>Assuming every shot will hit
>Assuming every shot is going to kill and not wound

>what is penetration
>what are armor piercing rounds

300 bitches, where the Trojans?

Since those Romanspartans never saw and heard a gun before they would be terrified of it's effect. They would think that man is a god or a sorcerer and would flee after losing a dozen men.

You must be REALLY fun at parties...

If the Navy Seal's main weapon and sidearm are magically allotted said ammunition without needing to reload, change magazines/clips, then he'd probably take this. If its a realistic scenario where he has to carry extra weapon and ammo kits, survival bags with his essential food and gear, then they *might* just take him out.

I don't think any amount of armor in Antiquity is going to help against AP rounds.

>roman spartans

???

:)

Then why not just say Spartan? There's nothing significantly different about Sparta after Rome conquered them.

Weight doesn't necessarily trump penetration power, 50 BMG will punch right through some retarded shield, regardless of weight. Because it's metal, and the shield is wood lmao

>roman spartans

>trump

nice pasta

Spartans. If the SEAL misses more than once or twice, he's fucked. He has no melee weapons; Spartans have spears, shields, and shortswords.

If he misses once, he is 99% certainly fucked. I guess it is conceivable that he could disarm the Spartan. Against 2, he's 99.9% fucked, for the same reasons. He's not beating 3 or more.

>what is energy via motion
>what is aerodynamics
>what is a fucking bullet

Underrated

>Its the Navy Seals and other modern special forces aren't trained well enough in close-quarters-combat compared to el old time fighters in history meme episode again

At best he could cause enough casualties to cause a rout

>shitposts bottom tier pasta
Man, you must be fucking awful at parties.

>roman spartans

>navy seal magdumps into the Spartans
>by Zeus, how horrifying.tapestry
>Spartans surrender

>Spartans surrendering

pretty unlikely, they iddn't do that often

>100% accuracy
>pray to god they don't move an inch

But they did

How many soldiers had the spartan army?

10k or less? 1

Who would win, 300 navy seals or 1 spartan with 300 arrows?

not if the navy seal is pic related

No matter how well trained you are, if your opponent has a spear, and you just have your fists, you're at a severe disadvantage.

Invisible?

ITs BULLETproof vest not arrowproof

>300 roman spartans

This semen demon. Who is she?

trying too hard

>tank weighs more than artillery shells
>therefore shells cannot hurt tank

>problem ? trollface.png

Spartan formation literally hinged on them not moving an inch