Does anybody else here like to smoke before a lift? I love it, not only am I stronger, my form is better...

Does anybody else here like to smoke before a lift? I love it, not only am I stronger, my form is better, and I enjoy the lift way more. I only occasionally feel like I'm having a heart attack

Bump, come on Veeky Forums. I know at least some of you want to berate me for being a stoner. Marijuana is way better than preworkout for a lift though, no question

FUCK OFF JUNKIE DEGENERATE

Veeky Forums IS A xXSTRAIGHTEDGEXx BOARD

YOUR DISGUSTING FILTHY SWEATH SMELLY DEGENERACY IS NOT WELCOME HERE

KILL YOURSELF BEFORE YOUR DISGUSTING ADDICTIONS PUSH YOU INTO THEFT OR MURDER TO SUSTAIN THEM

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

Yeah it's fun for sure, I stay at the gym way longer and through in a ton of extra sets just because I'm having a good time. I get really into my music and get super pumped about the workout. But usually I prefer to save it for after, then I can gorge on my post workout meal and play some cool vidya or watch something and just chill out.

FUCK OFF

Don't be rude..

Why?

What do you listen to? I really get into pop punk for some reason

>pop-anything

i smoke a few bowls, drive to the gym and lift

i find it very relaxing drive except if i think it smells and i get paranoid about cops

but then i get paranoid about other people in the gym because sometimes i also steal peoples stuff and wear it around like its mine\\

but its all fun

van halen/aerosmith/black sabbath/ motley crue or lassic gangster rap

You need a new hook up if your stuff is getting you paranoid.

I didn't realize there were people still lifting AND smoking in their mid-forties. Usually it's one or the other

im 21

Lately I've been listening to deloused in the comatorium, Travis Scott rodeo, and the new Weezer but you might like blood red shoes and Billy talent those are more pop punk or indie. I'm also obsessed with Illinois by sufjan.

not who you replied to, but please elaborate

Every time I go to the gym I rip the g bong a few times. then I usually smoke a cig on the way there lol. But I'm a stoner and smoke cigs all the time anyway so it's what i'm used to

I do, it really helps me focus honestly

I'm the guy he replied to

Yo maan you only get paranoided if your stuff is, like, laced with some shit like PCP or some shit maan. Or if it's. like, that new skunk shit maan.

Any specific workouts you smoke for? I avoid it for legs or deads just because I don't feel like it'd be safe. But back/arms it's so great

There's different strains of marijuana and those strains will affect you differently. I mean, some people like the paranoia so they'll smoke strains specifically for it.

>some people like the paranoia

Hard core.

Strains with high THC and very low CBD content can make you paranoid.

I don't get it either dude, but different strokes and whatever.

straight bullshit

don't worry about a thing bro. What's the worst thing that can happen? You've got nothing on you, cops can't arrest you. And if somebody confronts you about the stolen stuff, you can just act like you're confused.

thread: i love smoking and lifting. Warming up on a stepper is like a god damn trance. Sometimes i close my eyes, but i tend to get dizzy and get this feeling like im falling off a stepper.

lifting while high is useless. you definately can't max out. save it for after bro. also don't become a degenerate

But I can max out. I do it all the time. I've been doing high-rep shit anyways

can't you get new pr's while high though. also I'm assuming you smoke sativas while high?

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Lifting without weed is like cookies without milk desu senpai

I am confirming this. This is a confirmation.

Lifting high is the best thing in the world, the lifting high with the weed high feels o good, I think I like it so much because it makes me push myself harder

if it works for you and your happy with your progress well keep doing what you're doing. I think the majority of people though it hinders progress

How does it hinder progress? I've never talked to anybody who's had anything but positive things to say about lifting while high

dude we do the exactly same thing. would love to work out with

it doesn't allow me to lift at my max strength. I also get lazy if I smoke some indica (I haven't been smoking much so my tolerance is lower than usual). I just won't smoke before I lift. I'm all for smoking afterwords and enjoying a big meal though.

I love me some sweet Mary Jane before a workout. I can feel every muscle fiber in every set. My blood pressure can go out of whack sometimes but it's only 1 or 2 seconds where I actually feel it. Always down to burn one before a workout desu

Definitely strain dependent. You want those delicious terps and chill cannabinoids to modulate into a focused body buzz. Fuck being noided out at they gym it manifests more as irritation. A potent 50/50 hybrid is ideal.

Sometimes I hit my vapor pen in the bathroom.

I defo feel weaker when at the gym high.

Honestly I think it's because I get high as fuck, to the point I'm tripping out a bit. My tolerance is really low. Everyone reacts differently though

You are probably just more aware of your form or weakness. If you load up a little too heavy and Just forget you did it you will push it no problem.

Possibly. Only tried it about 3 times so maybe its just nerves.

>I can feel every muscle fiber
Fucking THIS, it's amazing. It helps my form so fucking much and it feels so god damn fucking good

I think smoking pot is good for a real long cardio session cause you just get real into the motion and the music

In other words, JUNKIE DEGENERATE FAGGOT

I smoke before and during if I'm doing a workout at home. Feels pretty good, man. After lifting for about 10 years, lifting has become monotonous as fuck. With some good music and marijuana, I feel much more motivated.

I usually just have sex during workouts to break up the monotony

Just popping in to say this guy has zero knowledge in the subject he's talking about.

Hiding and saging because Veeky Forums despises cannabis and this thread will inevitably become a shitshow of prohibitionists, like always

I have a theory that weed allows you too push yourself harder, thus giving you a better workout

I enjoy smoking before cardio and playing sports. I dont like going to the gym high though