Hey fit/ I just started using anti depressants today. Like 5 mg of etizolam (lexapro). Been sitting on them for weeks...

Hey fit/ I just started using anti depressants today. Like 5 mg of etizolam (lexapro). Been sitting on them for weeks. Things have gotten yo the point where I have to start using them. I'm nervous. What can I expect ?

>etizolam (lexapro)
You mean escitalopram. Etizolam is a thienodiazepine.

I take 20mg citalopram daily does jack shit SSRI is bullshit

I hope you mean escitalopram because etizolam is something different and probably won't help your depression.

they make you last forever (or straight-up impotent)

I just stopped using lexapro a few months ago, withdrawel symptoms are fucking horrific so if you miss a dose you are going to feel like death. You also might lose some of that drive to crush puss. Personally i would recommend lamictal or gabapentin

Try some ketamine and lsd. You've gotta trip balls bro.

A job at Buick?

Delayed ejaculation.
More stable emotional states.
Less anxiety.
More motivation.
In that order, over the course of several months.

Yeah I've stopped fapping as much since

Will it make my boner weak

Seconded. I got into psychedelics recently and they've literally changed my life.

anti depressants are for cry babies.
you're not gonna make it.

i took one of these medications and it completely fucked my life over

i was kinda depressed and after i was having fucking panick attack

shit ain't fun bro, i hope you get good results because i won't touch that shit ever again

ssri's suck, only use them if you're seriously unable to function.

get prescribed a stimulant, use the stimulant to motivate yourself to do something - get a hobby, ride the bike sitting in your hallway that you haven't touched in months. Do it again tomorrow - now you're building toward something - you've got something to look forward to.

other options: look into tianeptine, people say it's great for relieving depression.

Crybaby
Panic attacks are cool, like smoking or nosebleeds

mane thinking you're having a heart attack is not cool. i also had anxiety 24/7

one day was so fucked up i couldn't stop crying. going from lifting and running 5x a week to being scared to death to walk around the block is insane

>Been sitting on them for weeks
How can you be so fucking irresponsible? I hope your doctor smacks you for waiting so long.

Anyway nothing will fucking happen to you. Don't listen to any of these retards telling you otherwise.

Op here sorry it is lexapro. Not estizolam.

same here man, I was on zolofot for less than a week and it gave me night sweats and panic attacks that lasted several hours

I've never had panic attacks previously

>walking down the street
>did my heart just stop
>frantically grabbing the base of my neck to feel a pulse

Are you under 25? If so, anti-depressants aren't the best for you. Have an increased risk of suicidal thoughts and suicide. An anti seizuire medication, like Carbamazepine or Lamotragine will probably work better for you.

>he fell for the antidepressants make you suicidal meme

>2016
>he doesn't have a deathwish

Op here. I'm 26. I actually take 75mg of lyrical a night as well. I have a drinking problem also. No job no skills. Had a spinal operation when I was 20 and lost my career

I'm on 20mg of ecitalopram activa or whavever the fuck it's called. I've literally felt no difference whatsoever in the 18 months I've been on it, except that I jerk off in bulk. 3 - 4 times in the span of a couple of hours or not at all.

All the other depression stuff is still around. I'm still angry and enjoy the occasional cut-up.

Agree with SSRI being absolute bullshit

Is that a panic attack? I do that sometimes.

Personal experience. Wellbutrin made me suicidal, and the thougts left when I stopped the drug.

Maybe, I hear they vary, when I had them stopping to check my own pulse was the last thing on my mind

Antidepressants don't CAUSE suicidal thoughts, they cause underlying suicidal tensions to surface.

Ehh I wouldn't consider it a panic attack. It's just a compulsive thing people with an anxiety disorder tend to do. Straight up panic attacks are 100x more agonizing, and not all people with an anxiety disorder even get them.

Hey, user. My gf has depression. It was pretty bad until she started taking her medication. I don't think its the same as yours, but hers has been working pretty well. We still have tough times, but we work through it. I wish the best of luck to you.

I took lexapro for about 2 weeks and it made me so sick every day. Like physically sick to the point i was dry gagging. They also had a stimulant effect so my anxiety was a lot worse.
I take mirtazapine now and I'm not 100% but they help you sleep and have no sexual side effects.

>I feel gross
This is usually girl-talk for "I'm on my period"

>they make you last forever
this, jesus h