Why do normies act like this shit is even that difficult...

Why do normies act like this shit is even that difficult? I wish I knew how to make people understand that making positive changes in your life doesn't require Herculean effort

Pic related, just saw someone post it on Facebook

post pics of your body and lets see how your nonchalant attitude is paying off.

not saying a lotta people arent total drama queens about minor abstinence from junk food, but come on senpai

Hello fat bitch

I'm not saying that I'm over here doing nothing but playing PlayStation and I've somehow managed to look like Charles Atlas. I go to the gym 6 days a week and I don't eat garbage for 3 meals a day. As a result I've dropped about 70 lbs since September last year.

I get there's a lot of subjectivity in all this, but I still feel like the public's baseline for what it takes to make even minor positive changes is completely fucked

hey :-)

doesnt change how equally mediocre OPs (your?) body must be

Liberal society has eroded all responsibility and self respect

well shit son, i take back what i said... irrespective of how you look now, 70 lbs is no joke. i hope you keep that momentum going

really, i think most people are just obsessed with getting that next "like" or that next pat on the back, and since eating tasty food and hanging around is something most can relate to, its the easiest thing to leverage for props

anyhow, mirin your progress

Losing weight is easier because it just requires willpower. You can literally skip meals and read, which is amazing.

It's actually pretty easy to have a healthy low calorie diet as soon as you switch to COMPLETELY CLEAN food. Like no processed shit whatsoever. Your mind doesn't control your hunger anymore, only your body does, like it suppose to. Few days later your taste buds feel like new and natural food tasted like it was made in heaven

Why do people post these retarded meme images with fake prices?

You can maybe get these prices on sale

uwotm9? What exactly seems off? I'll find the price in my local grocery store online

Californiafag here, even with our shitty taxes, these prices are accurate; hell, go to WinCo and you can get a lot of that in bulk for stupidly cheap.

Because they go for takeouts instead of doing their best to make their own.

>b-b-b-but time!
If you have time to go to Veeky Forums/FB you have more than enough time.

Well, the public's baseline is very fucked to begin with. Good job tho keep going at it.

Because weight loss is seen as only an issue of calories, so people tend to approach it drastically and cut to 1/2 their normal intake, at which point their body and metabolism crashes and they feel like shit.

For this I blame the media and shitlord doctors who had 4 hours of nutrition training but 4,000 hours of drug training.

If you actually see a doctor who specializes in fat loss with a proven success record, the doctor is more likely to tell you to eat certain foods, not how much to eat.

They act like it's difficult because they make it difficult. The all-or-nothing approach that image takes is exactly why people find dieting hard and fail.

I lost 40kg between late November last year and now by just not eating like rarely. Not hard if you have a bit of willpower.

most fat people lose weight quite easily.
they just can't keep a healthy wight because of fucked up hunger regulation. They are hungry even though they hit their TDEE.

>24 cans of Coke
>5,19 $
Here it would cost at least 24 €.

I think it's because people want to do extreme steps for fast results.

There logic is that if you lose X weight eating -300 cal deficit than you'll lose 2X on -600 cal deficit

I calorie counted what my mom was eating on her diet she was struggling to stick too and it came out to about 1200 and when she inevitably broke she'd eat 2,000+ cal pack of biscuits.

Small changes over long periods are more sustainable and reap more results but people get hyped up on motivation mega diet for a month then gorge when there unrealistic diet fails

Also people are sugar addicts

>the liberal has darker skin

Ex fatty here. It's psychological, an automatic response of almost pain towards not eating. It's like trying to quit Veeky Forums. I only worked around it with help from the gym members who were super supportive.

it's proven that the chance of gaining your fat back after losing weight is not higher when losing weight fast. there is no point in losing 30kg at 500kcals per day.

BUT there is a difference between a fast weight loss and this bullshit. people are just to dumb and lazy to look things up

We Americans love food. Just thinking about not having it hurts. Thanks, advertising and fast food.

Also an average person would eat a third less than someone who exercises to maintain weight. Them dieting is to Veeky Forums skipping a meal a day.

>always thought that dieting is extremely difficult
>read post: "If you're fat, you're undernourished"
>read on
>article goes along the lines that if you don't have enough different nutrients and by feeding your body a lot of one nutrient, you can be eating less calories and still get fatter
>try it
>lean pork steak for dinner, fruit all day like mad, even when I'm not hungry, every single hour munching on something
>lost 4 pounds in a week or so

Shit's magic.

>not understanding the problem

Blaming outside sources for your own flaws

take responsibility man

feeling better now, after shitting on someone's progress? typical crab in the bucket...

fat uneducated cunt much?

amerilards, amirite?

Alaska fag here, 10 lbs of potatoes costs 40 dollars

>those food prices

Sometimes I wish I was in the us

All of those foods are less calorie dense, so you are just eating less, and it is all about calories

Well it's a big change, before it was always bread rolls, white bread and stuff. Almost no protein, so it's better than before.