Why were the ancient Nordics literally BTFOing swarthy medish armies both in the West and the East...

Why were the ancient Nordics literally BTFOing swarthy medish armies both in the West and the East? Were they the supreme warriors?
youtube.com/watch?v=dmuS7sJOhQw

The ancestors of Scythians also conquered Persia and India btw :)

Damn, where are all those pajeets, meds and farsis when I need them :(

>Were they the supreme warriors?
No, since they were absorbed by Mongoloids.

Their descedants (Russians) BTFO'd Mongoloids. But unfortunetaly they were too tolerant and didn't fully renordicize the Scythian lands :(

>too tolerant
So they still weren't supreme warriors, then?

They were, because they conquered them.

If you classify Russians as pure Scythians, then maybe. But Russians are not pure Scythians, so Scythians remain cuckoids that got conquered by Mongoloids and relied on superior Finno-Slavic Russians to reclaim their land for the Aryan race.

Both Russians and Scythians were Aryans, so it doesn't matter.

But the OP question was in regards to whether or not Scythians were the supreme warriors, and I have shown that they were not. You have an argument for Aryans being the supreme warriors, but not Scythians specifically.

>Nordics

>implying they were not Nordic

They were not.

Proto-Slavs and Steppe people are definitely not Nordic.

Is this the state of Veeky Forums

Can you even define “Nordic”?

You are not in any position to say that,

slavs aren't descended from scythians

Nordic with a capital N has a definition, nordic people are just north of wherever.

No!

Wrong. Andronovo and Abashevo-Sintashta as well as their descendants were NORDIC.
t. ignorant
>On the whole, the Slavic racial type, as exemplified by skeletal series from Poland, Germany, Bohemia, Austria, and Russia, was reasonably uniform. In view of its geographical location, the Polish group probably represents most nearly the original form, while those who expanded southward and westward absorbed local Keltic and other Indo-European-speaking populations. The Slavs, like all the other Indo-European-speaking peoples whom we have been able to trace, were originally Nordic
>Other collections of Scythian crania vary in their mean cranial indices from 72 to 77. Those from the Kiev government, a Scythian center, have a mean of 7359 A series of eighteen Sarmatian crania from the Volga, although otherwise the same as the others, has a cranial index of 80.3.60 However, one hesitates to consider this typical of the Sarmatians as a whole, since both the Alans61 and the early Ossetes62 were long headed. The former preserved the original Scythian Nordic type until the ninth century A.D.
Tall, light-pigmented, leptoprosopic and meso/dolichocephalic Caucasoid.
To some extent they are.

>the Slavs "are tall and especially strong, their skin is not very white, and their hair is neither blond nor black, but all have reddish hair. They are neither dishonourable nor spiteful, but simple in their ways, like the Huns
Proto-Slavs were literally Hun-tier until they whitened themselves by mixing with East Germanics, Balts, and Finnics.

People from a cultural group generally found in Scandinavia, minus Finland, plus Estonia (because of Danish settlement). A subgroup of Germanic people. Culturally linked with a religion that has common gods by different names (Wodan/Wotan/Odin, Thor/Donar, Tyr/Tig/Ziu). Generally characterized by being tall and light skinned. Originally migrated from the east.

Yes, I would say that the Germanic (and by extension Nordic) culture has a common ancestor with the Scythian and later Sarmatian peoples, but so do Iranians.

>On the whole, the Slavic ....
Nice job quoting The Apricity, friend.

>To some extent they are
Slavs were in the baltics

Just because slavs live in the land where scythians roamed that doesn't mean slavs come from them

Germanics migrated to russia and other slavic lands and i dont see any slav claiming germanic blood

Not an argument. That description was made by Procopius who was writing in the early 500s. Give me two similarly old or older sources that depict Slavs as fair and I will be convinced that they weren't swarthoids.

This is only a description of the South Slavs who were of mixed race. Arab historians described Slavs as divided to two groups of which Northern ones are light pigmented (NORDIC), and Southern ones are swarthy-influenced.
Also the original Slavs were NORDICS. They had literally Nordic skulls indistinguishable from the Anglo-Saxon ones.
It's from The Races of Europe by the Professor Carleton Coon.
Wrong. Slavs are from North Ukraine/Belarus.

In Aristotle’s Politics he describes the Scythians as fair. Plus Roman and Greek scholars often generalized all groups in Sarmatia as “Huns”.

>if I use all caps my argument will surely be more convincing
Proto-Slavs were swarthoids.

But Slavs aren't Scythians so that isn't really relevant.

>Proto-Slavs were swarthoids.
Nope. Ibn al-Fatiq wrote they were white faced and blond haired, so Nordic :)
Also their skulls were Nordic.

Genuine slavs are descendants of Sarmatians
Oh yeah
>conflating linguistic lines with racial lines

Well yeah, Slavs after having mixed with Germanics, Balts and Finnics were obviously fair and "Nordic". But Proto-Slavs were swarthoids.

WE

>Well yeah, Slavs after having mixed with Germanics, Balts and Finnics were obviously fair and "Nordic".
Ummm no sweetie. Slavs had no Germanic blood whatsoever. They were Nordic because of their Indo-European origin. Also
>finnics
>originally fair
Lol.

By the Migration Period, Finnics would have resembled modern Finnics.

Finnic admixture is actually the reason why Russians have often roundish skulls and faces. It's caused by a mix of Indo-European Nordic type and finnic uralic mongoloid race.

Round faces are common even in Slavs that didn't mix with Finnics. Besides, the majority of the whitening process would have occurred through mixing with East Germanics, Baltics, and Sarmatians (who I forgot to mention before)

>Round faces are common even in Slavs that didn't mix with Finnics
That's because of the admixture which came from the East Alpine ("Gorid") natives of the Carpathian basin. But modern Germans and French have the same kind of influence (from the Western Alpines, native to the Alps). They got "brachycephalized" because of climate change in Europe. Medieval Poles could even grow wine because it used to be much warmer in the early medieval. But the temperature got colder and this made short, brachycephalic skull a necessary trait for survival. Germany and France also got brachycephalized to a high degree for the same reason.

In the west naval superiority allowed them to concentrate good troops where only a hastily raised militia could respond in time to resist a raid. In longer conflicts aimed at territorial conquest the Vikings were not overwhelmingly successful and lost pitched battles against the saxons. The Kingdom of England's reputed liberties may have been forged during this time, giving the inhabitants greater freedom in exchange for military service or labor to improve the strength of fyrdmen militias and fortified towns buroughs, a tradition that would not entirely disappear with the Norman conquest.

In the east Slavic tribes lacked heavy infantry, though the tribes had no pretenses of controlling trade along the rivers so conflict was minimal. Legend has it the Rurikids were invited to rule by the Slavs, more likely it was more of an alliance by one group of Vikings with local tribes seeking an advantage over rival vikings seeking to control trade routes. The Vikings may have inadvertantly exposed the Slavs to Byzantium and Orthodox christianity due to their connections to Constantinople. The Vikings were part of a wave of change in the area, grain production increased due to various innovations allowing the first cities to form. The Rurikids conquered through trade, religion, racemixing and bureaucracy, not mainly through brute force.

>Wrong. Andronovo and Abashevo-Sintashta as well as their descendants were NORDIC.

lol, slavics give the name to slaves for a reason, even now you clean the trash and toilets. Sure we might have the same ancestors 4k years ago, but Dane have fought Swede for less, and we conquered your men and raped your women for a millenium. You are Eastern barbarians, and you scrub our toilets.

But we do love you, because we are all equal and brothers in the house of humanity, after all.

Friendly reminder that the words "Swarthy" and "Slav" are cognates. Let us first examine the English word Swarthy, which means “dark-complexioned”. The English word Swarthy is derived from Old English Sweart (black, dark), which is derived from Proto-Germanic *Swarta with the PIE root *Swordo (dirty, dark, black). Now, hypothetically, if Proto-Slavs were darker than their neighbours, could they perhaps have referred to themselves as “dark”, “black”, “dirt”, “soil”, “poo”, or “swarthoid”? The linguistic evidence seems to suggest so. The Slavic autonym *Slověninъ is most likely a derivation from *Swordo, as the Proto-Slavs would have referred to themselves as perhaps “the dark ones” or "the black ones". Over time this autonym evolved to refer to “people of the word” (i.e. people who share a language), leading to the Proto-Slavic Slovo (word) replacing the original Proto-Slavic derivation from PIE *werdʰom (word), and ultimately leading to the Slavic autonym *Slověninъ. Thus we can conclude that Slavs were probably swarthy, if not outright dark, until mixing with lighter populations following their expansion from the Pripet Marshes/Dnieper region.

autism

>lol, slavics give the name to slaves for a reason, even now you clean the trash and toilets.
Analbanian or kraut detected. You are the only people who masturbate to "LOL WORD SLAV IS SIMILIAR TO SLAVE" meme.

And if you are wondering, this is because Slavs were overpopulated and were selling slaves to foreigners on their own, not because they were "ruled" by germanics or whatever you think.

Learn history, slavs invited actual Germanics to rule them, and we did for centuries. Contrary to even peat bog Irish or English dogs, who fought, you begged to become our slaves, no wonder you live in denial.

wtf, slavs were black and became white after getting NORSE'D? How does this change our perspective of the hyperborean age?

Even Russia is named after a Germanic ruler. Slavs everywhere are thrash, living on the Western, Germanic, EU welfare program or in poverty.

>Learn history, slavs invited actual Germanics to rule them
...after they kicked them out, but thought that electing Rurik for a Grand Kniaz would be diplomatically good,
You should learn history, not me.

Because nobody wants to conquer the North, while every power or warlord wanted the Mediterranean and other comfy regions

Lol typical dumb kraut. You do realize that the Slavs have DEFEATED the norse, do you? They CHOSED Rurik to be their ruler, not had his rule enforced by "le superior germanics" you ignorant trash.

Russia is named after Scandinavian explorers not a specific ruler. Also Rurik was invited to rule.

>How does this change our perspective of the hyperborean age?
At this stage, not significantly it would seem, although later research may prove otherwise. Proto-Balto-Slavs were more than likely typically fair, so the Slavs likely only become dark after their split from the Balts, which was quite recent in the scheme of things. Why this occurred we don't know, perhaps it was due to mixing with some divergent Negroid population that survived isolated in the Pripet marshes, or perhaps it was due to mixing with Hunnic tribes. Unfortunately we may not know the answer for some time.

Your slavic butthurt is funny, you just prove me right.

I need my toilet cleaned Ivan Ivanivich. You couldn't even call yourself descendant of Rurik, much less "Nordic", fucking Eastern barbarians.

We let you in the club to buy our cheap plastic shit, because it pays our working class. You were slaves and serfs when we were free, and you will be till we decide otherwise.

>You were slaves and serfs when we were free
xD

btw. how does ahmed's sperm taste like?

>Actually needing to tell yourselves stale memes to be able to sleep at night.

Ahmed cleans as well as you do, Piotr, you don't have anyone lower to make jokes about. Even Stalin knew you were worthless, and now you make pretty little parades because you think you have a nation.

You have none. Niggers? They have more history than you. Ahmed? His people has a civilization once upon a time before the Anglos and the French raped it.

You know what, you did not? You tried being Norse, they laughed at you. You tried begin German, they laughed at you. You tried being French, they laughed at you. You tried actual Communism, they still laughed at you. Now you try Capitalism, and Nationalism, and anything at all. The only thing that ever worked for you was prostitution. It is all you know.

Don't talk about BTFO anyone, unless it's in eating mud and shit.

>Ahmed cleans as well as you do
Nope, he sits on welfare and fucks your ugly german sluts. You are delusional, my cuckold friend :)

>You know what, you did not? You tried being Norse, they laughed at you. You tried begin German, they laughed at you. You tried being French, they laughed at you. You tried actual Communism, they still laughed at you.
Only the last point is to some degree true you literal brainlet.

>/pol/ memes are real.

And you really waz kangs, borat.

Anyway, trolling aside, you're alright, I'm just pushing buttons to pass the time.

Learn you own fucking slave history.

>Ahmed? His people has a civilization once upon a time before the Anglos and the French raped it.
Arab "civilisation" was long gone by the time of the time of the British and French empires.

>Learn you own fucking slave history.
My ancestors were overpopulated and were selling some retarded tribesmen to the foreigners, that's all the story. Maybe also some Old Prussians were raiding my ancestors' home (Mazovia) and took slaves, but these raids worked in the both sides.

If that image is your proof then you're innaccurate. That nose for example.

>overpopulated and were selling some retarded tribesmen to the foreigners

Like you're live in such a global economic and intellectual powerhub right now? You are only just selling off your retards and losers, which just happens to be all of you?

Come on, the Germans and the Russians have been raping your women since there was ever a living person to write down a chronicle in Kiev.

Granted, your Norse blood is heavily diluted by Rus and German, but I wouldn't really take that as a point of pride...

Somewhat dinarized, that's all.

Proto-Iranics were still Nordics.

>Niggers are still Americans

>pic
Are you RealSarmatians? I think I've asked you before, but I don't remember your answer.

No, but his videos are proving well that IEs were Nordics :)
Btw. I've got this reconstructions somewhere from theapricity.

The person you got it from probably got it from one of his videos, since it looks like it's taken from a youtube video.

Nation>race
For any light-skinned yagnob or tajik light-skinned germans/scandinavians still being foreign

>Nation>race

Both are arbitrarily made up for muh Trumpistas. Fun to make fun of, idiotic to base your identity on.

>Both are arbitrarily made up for muh Trumpistas.
>people with same race have wars thousands years

Cool story bro.

You are a living meme.

Exaggerated numbers by the Romans...it's doubtful German tribes could afford to lose 300,000 (or also had enough materials to maintain armies that large)

Also, the Roman Empire eventually became a German Empire, so really, who got the last laugh?

t. Snownigger

>What was Teutoburg

Exactly.

People of the same race, people of the same nation, people of the same faith, will war, kill, rape, torture, burn, enslave each other, until someone finally gathers enough force to make them all behave.

Call them lord, king, emperor, or democratically elected official, race and nation are arbitrary ways of making people obey.

Nope. Nothing I said is wrong. Romans exaggerated numbers all the time. Germans eventually absorbed the Roman empire.

>What are the other wars where Romans literally genocided the Teutons and Cimbrii?

Also wrong.