Be honest, Veeky Forums, do you use the pussy pad? I let my gf use it, but I don't

Be honest, Veeky Forums, do you use the pussy pad? I let my gf use it, but I don't.

you shouldnt let your gf use it either.

I don't, makes me look tougher.

Why are you putting the bar so high?

I use it for low-bar work due to back discomfort. High Bar for me is perfectly comfortable though.

anyone who uses that thing is instantly a literal homosexual. i am not kidding. you are sexually attracted to the male sex organ if you use it

No, I don't squat THAT much to need it. I guess 3pl8 and more could raise that question, but definetely not sooner

i do if my traps are sore which is rare. if i haven't worked them in a while though and then work them hard i get doms and its rough.

more interesting point: i DON'T use the pussy pad usually...but its for pussy reasons. it just looks gross and i think about some sweaty dude using it and then it rubbing against the back of my head and i go full blow WHAT ABOUT BOB and can't do it.

>i do if my traps are sore
lol fag

Shouldn't you be putting that autism to use on something worthwhile?

>i wear a tampon on my back
literally a bitch

Why not?

What about bob

>making fun of my bitchiness
> but not making fun of my OCD
I gave you low hanging fruit guys what happened

it's more fun to make fun of someone being a pussy than making fun their disorder.

ocd isn't something to joke about you faggot

I used to use a pad until I saw YouTube video of Caritta Hanson squatting without a pad more than double what I could do. After that, no more fucking pad.

cause she's a sissy if she does

Carita Thorén got married and took her husband's name please respect that.

Pussy pad this time, next she'll be wearing a tampon

Yeah but if you use just the bar and there's germs on it the grit of the bar may open your skin and infect it with germs

But she...
Nevermind.

yes

nah the bar is too thin to rub up against my head/neck it stays in contact with my shirt.

Mobility when???

a pussy pad IS a tampon

Why do you faggots even give a fuck? I don't use the pad but if someone wants to let them do their thing

>Let pussies brag
No.

pussybar is for beginners that don't know any better.
It adds an element of uncertainty to the bar, using it at higher weights is asking for trouble m8

>I let my gf use it, but I don't.
Yeah stop that.

If you thought the pussy pad was useful and didn't use it because it made you look bad, you're a pussy. No two ways about it.

Like these people are insecure permavirgins. They're not even gymcels since they probably don't lift.

You don't use the pad because the pad is fucking retarded. "Hey let's put something between me and the bar to make a larger moment arm between it and my center of stability, and also make sure that there's something else to move and shift and less stability between me and this FUCK OFF HEAVY ASS WEIGHT" —somebody huffing paint immediately before sucking 20 dicks probably.

Like, I don't know. If you have some kind of serious medical condition that makes your skin too thin or you too vulnerable to bruising, it might be okay.
But if the bar hurts you because it's shifting around and abrading your skin, it is in the wrong spot, or too heavy, or your grip is horrible.
If the bar hurts you just from its pure weight, it is in the wrong spot, or too heavy.

you're still squatting the same amount of weight, so who gives a fuck? if the bar hurts your back then use the pad.

you're like a bunch of Neanderthals saying people that wear shoes are pussys and only real men go barefoot.

I haven't felt the need to.

Always use it for pic related tho

>hey let's forge this long iron bar then put more iron on either end of it.
>hey someone should stand under that heavy bitch then pretend to sit down.

Your pad story doesn't sound as fucking stupid now does it? You're welcome, dyel.

>gf
>another made up story into the trash

>Your pad story doesn't sound as fucking stupid now does it?
It does, actually. Exactly as stupid.
Tell yourself whatever fairy tale makes you sleep better at night, but if you don't have some kind of disability, it's better to not rely on the pad; the pad becomes a weak point, reduces stability, and compensating for that might be the reason you miss that last rep, and can't add more weight.

>so who gives a fuck?
People that want to give advice about how to improve the quality of your lifts.

Only reason it's good to have those around.

I can only squat lmao1pl8 so no.

But I do calf raises with 3.5pl8 and I do use it for that.

Post pic of calves

>squating less than me

What a bitch. You're never gonna make it if you're scared of a piece of foam. Keep squating with just the bar though to make yourself nice and comfy while I rack on the pl8s

I am. So what are you gonna do about it ?

I use it because it's more comfortable and since I'm straight I don't feel the need to show twinks at the gym how badass I am for no reason.

i can tell just by the way you sound that you will never make it.

i squat 3pl8s for reps and i never used the pussy pad, its for faggots.

I have no idea how I would manage bar placement with one of those things on.

We don't have them at my main gym anyway though.

>being this germaphobic
No wonder we're sicker than ever.

zugg ur pens

Is it my lack of crippling insecurity that's giving it away?

didnt know there were so many weaboos on Veeky Forums

only legit reason to use the pussy (or penis) pad
i use it for seated calf raises in the smithmachine too.

I use the pussy pad because I squat 225 kg and I once saw this guy bleed all over the squat rack.

If being a pussy means I don't get MRSA, then call me a vagina.

the pad is filthy

I use it for calf raises, because my working weight for calf raises is like 3x what I squat.

I squat low bar so i dont need it.

In all seriousness, because it's dangerous and if she's lifting correctly the bar will rest on her traps or shoulders, making a pad unnecessary.

No. I only front squat.

I use it for barbell hip thrusts

>Needing a pussy pad
>for squatting 40kg
Is this real life, or is this just fantasy?

I used it for about 2 weeks after not working out for a couple years. After that you shouldnt once your shoulders are used to it.

Never workout traps or you'll look like a turtle

>go to a normie gym
>start stacking the weight to squat
>manlet comes up
>tells me I should use the pad to not hurt myself, that's what the PT told him
>tell him it's for girls
>he goes away mumbling

I never met one who learned yet.

My gym's low cost low maintenance. I bring my own squat pad. I even bring a large disposable towel for bench because I'm not barebacking that.

Never really been a fan
used to use it when i started out and i always felt uncomfortable if it changed position or anything

used one in my gym the other day for some reason, it was far more painful than just putting the bar on my shoulders normally

anyone else use a squat plug?

>Be honest, Veeky Forums, do you use the pussy pad?
For front squats, because my left clevicle is high as fuck and gets battered up if I don't use it
>I let my gf use it, but I don't
My gf doesn't use a pussy pad, she squats like a person is supposed to.

shit advice, bruh

I do it because I'm new to lifting

wuss.

quad gains

I do, and I have traps, but it fucking hurts
I'm not some kind of masochist

nah, and i have no respect for anyone using it. you shouldn't let your gf use it either.

>imagurlbytheway

Why wouldn't you?

It just teaches shitty bar placement.

>oh noes the germs!

If your skin damages just from a bit of bar scraping there's something wrong with your skin. Secondly, if you actually took a basic immunology class you'd know that superficial cuts aren't dangerous. There's so much defense mechanisms in your upper skin layers, it's not even funny.

How so? Because it makes you rest the bar on the back of the neck as opposed to the traps for high bar?

Does weaboo mean something different on Veeky Forums?

no, it's quite mysterious since I'm a skeleton but the bar never hurts me, my dyelbros complain about it and as a result rarely do squats

I used it initially when I started out. I did maybe... 3 routines with it before it felt really unsteady on one of my reps, like it was gonna roll off my back. Instantly said fuck that shit from there on out. My ex used to use it when she squatted, which bugged me to no end, especially when it was just the bar she was lifting.

Approaching 3 plate without any issue. My traps are tiny, my shoulders are my weakest part in terms of major muscle groups. It's literally a useless accessory and does more to harm your lifts than aid them.

Do you at least do bench press and deadlifts? You're messing up the holy trinity, bro.