WHY WON'T LINK MOVE!?

WHY WON'T LINK MOVE!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKUa7fZmowo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because faggots like you owning bags and nobody wants you to have a significant profit. Maybe if you got in the presale or crowdsale you'd be comfy as shit.

>implying I have bags
I've made a profit but I want more

What are you talking about, link is moving fine.

what the fuck was that just now

Relax, still 2 weeks til SIBOS.
If you want it to go up you should shill on reddit and other places.
Everyone here is basically already in and waiting.

I think it is about to make a large move up or down

unless you're a whale I don't see it happening

Looks like whale bait to get you to sell. They removed floor while keeping ceiling. Not much movement though I think it's going up.

Bullshit which made me lose money after I bought it for 9800 and some prick with 20 btc lowered the price to 9400 in few seconds last night, and then it crashed to 9000, that was second round

Enjoy crypto

It's kinda dropping but nothing major

so it's just a bunch of rich fags fucking with us?
I hate rich people

Will be interesting to see what happens when China and India wake up. It's 6:30am here in Sydney and I'm not even out of bed yet

Yeah they are accumulating as much as they can with moves like these. If it was going down it would have with the sell moves that were already made. This is a descending triangle pattern that will break up because LINK is bullish over all

definitely has a bullish feel to it, but there's a chance it could just be a slow steady decline toward 8k for a couple days before it starts to pick up again.

For all the bagholders for different currencies, we can all get together and realize that regardless of how we feel about one coin or the other we are all trying to get to the same place.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKUa7fZmowo

We are wedged right now so it's decision time

Breaking down. Sell now to pick more up

Weak hands are selling

toilink

Ceilings just like hearts are meant to be broken

Despite all the Veeky Forums hype, there's really not a whole lot of demand for this coin. What happened a few days ago WAS the big pump.

Brought at 10k, JUST

I know dat feel bro
Those -13% really hurt my heart

it was a clear downward triangle. It was evident that the price should have dropped, lower highs and lows keeping at support.
This is retracing back to 110k wei.
Sell now and buy back in 6 hours.

meme triangles always work in hindsight

YOU DID well

>clear meme triangle
get out

fuck you man, I'm so sad right now becauase that was my all in move

Just like every coin in history, you have to shake out the weak leaves for the next huge rise

SIBOS BETTER MAKE THIS COIN MOON X50 I SWEAR TO GOD

ya like fucking DNT and 0x right

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE /OURCOIN/ TO LAMBOLAND
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

couple days? i think it's going to hit 8k within a couple hours, it'll recover but the hype is mostly dead on this one until the few days leading upto SIBOS I think

chill fag, if it does drop further it will only be a few days before it picks back up again