no matter how much i lift i will always be black

> no matter how much i lift i will always be black

Why am i even black?

What did i do deserve this? Is it because im black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=8NVVwZVd6ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're making us look bad by posting this

If you don't act like a nigger, you'll be fine.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, that's just a skin color. There's going to be racists but just don't be an idiot as a human being and you'll be fine.

You're not indian so you'll be fine.

As long as you don't act like a nigger you're alright in my book

Don't act like a thug and get a nice black girl, don't touch our white women, or I will find you.

It's not so much about being black, it's more about how much harder it is to get good looking non black girls

I don't have anything against black girls, i just dont like being so limited

Unless you're qt girls i dont want to be in your books

I appreciate it though

no sorry

Alright motherfucker, you brought this on yourself.
I'm coming for you.

idk why you'd be upset about being black when it's arguably the best time to be "A FUCKING BLACK MALE," only white women are above us on the "privilege" totem now that white men are considered the devil.

>everyone knows you have a massive dick
>mass media has turned you into a fetish like asian girls to white boys
>liberal girls made up this whole concept of "white privilege" as a shitty excuse to not feel guilty for wanting to have sex with you
>no one cares or judges if you like anime or nerdy shit like they would if you were a white weeaboo
>affirmative action means if you're at least competent, institutions will bend over backwards to meet the racial quota and hire you/accept you into their uni program
>you can state political opinions that would get you crucified if you were white

This age is quite certainly the best time to be a black male. Just don't be stupid, be polite and cooperative when dealing with the police, and accept that we mostly have shitty beard genetics.

o-oh ok

yeah, i guess i should be glad i wasn't born a few generations ago. havent read your whole post yet but i dont want my captcha to expire

If you do get a snowflake pls no kids

Pls

>havent read your whole post yet but i dont want my captcha to expire

don't know why but I lol'd

>my flawed perspective of the world is fact and I'm totally not insecure or feel inadequate in anyway which is why I came up with list of reasons as to why I'm better than you
Fucking lmao at your life

snowflake?

if you mean adoption, then yeah i'll consider that. maybe ill get a surrogate black girl. or not, ill do what i want with who i want. we'll see

Bro you'll be fine. If you have a good personality and a good body white girls will be on it. Unless you actually are in Asia Asian girls not so much since they have borderline elitist ideals. But you'll be good bro. My best friend is black as black as black can be and he is all over the board. Keep your head up my man

>Being ashamed of being black on Veeky Forums

Nigga what the fuck are you posting, making us all look like fags. Just end yourself, senpai.

ok lets be real here user black girls are fine for fukin when thy got tht body ,but we all know white girls(skin color wise) are better looking, im sure user u can get any qt white girl if work hard enough also it can always be worse u could be indian

bring it on motherfucker.

We exercise our second amendment.

I'm not saying I'm better than you, I'm saying that mass media and societal institutions treat blacks better than whites.

That's why a dumb nigger can get shot after robbing a gas station and be portrayed as a victim of police brutality and a "good boy who was turning his life around."

It's a racist system and it's morally evil, but you'd be a fool to not reap in on the benefits. White privilege is a myth propagated by coalburners who want to not feel bad about fucking black guys.

>TFW not indian

Seriously dude, it could be so much fucking worse.

None of the girls I'm around ever have anything positive to say about any Indian guy, ever. Even fit ones. I feel bad for them.

REEEEEEEEE you think you deserve white girls more than white guys do??????

This. It's a great time to be black OP.

I can't say much about girls since I generally suck with them too but all the ones of been with have been nonblack so there's that. Just be alpha and the women will follow

I kek'd

Hot black girl > hot white girl > average white girl > the rest of girls > average black women

I highly value non-thugged out cute/hot black chicks because they're fucking unicorns.

White privilege is basically genetics. That being said, I don't think anyone should be fucked over solely over their race.

doesn't really have to be white girls, just non blacks in general

i only made this thread because i was triggered earlier when my friend's gf said "i dont fuck black guys"

normally i ignore it but it just got to me today

>us

dont touch me monkey

thanks man

maybe one day

is it really that bad? i always thought highly of indians (not the ones that miss the loo)

pic related

its ok, i thought you were 50% yellow fever fags anyway?

interesting hair style

and nice phone

how do you have such a high resolution pic, but the file size is tiny?

fucking captcha preventing me from replying to everyone

Looking good blackbro
stats/time liftin?

Is that you McDaniel?

Why the fuck do you say we're yellow fever fags get fucked nig

>Hot black girl that isn't a thot, a camgirl, or a lesbian

Literally nonexistent.

>Nigger wants good looking white girls
Fuck off, just because your races women fucking stink and look disgusting doesn't mean you should ruin it for everyone.
Get with your own people or off yourself.

upset pal?

i agree with you, but i don't care

i shall lie with your women

have you ever called anyone a "nigger" IRL? just curious as to what your racism:cowardice ratio is like

>TFW black guy with qt white gf that loves me

Ya'll sound bitter as fuck, girls is girls man, they gonna fuck whoever they want. If you can't compete you're just a bitch.

probably because of the immense amount of shitposting about >tfw no a v e r a g e kgf

don't worry I do it to and I'm black.

hey don't worry, girls love black guys. i would know :3

Dated one that was really into anime and persona.

Turns out being hot doesn't trump being a fucking sperg fedora lord. Couldn't stand her after about a year. The amount of pseudo intellectual shit that she spouted on a daily basis was ridiculous.

Her body was a 10 though. Face about an 8.

faggots love black guys too, probably even more than white girls

5'9 149

almost 1.5 years lifting

LOL my gay friend says he would NEVER fuck a black dude

what does that have to do anything

>my gay friend

we're all anonymous, just say that YOU would never fuck a black guy

what are ur lifts at

>149 at 5'9
LIGHTWEIGHT
I
G
H
T
WEIGHT BABY

OK I do t know how to put this without sounding racist, I'm only attracted to white girls as a white male Asians etc are not appealing in the slightest for a myriad of reasons

no one likes chinks man

it's just the losers that can't get white girls (basically Veeky Forums's whole userbase, with a few exceptions)

Just be a productive person, get residency in a black/mulatto country and move there. The Dominican Republic is mostly mulatto so it's not a total shit-heap.

Oh I know man. Going to a festival at the end of this month then it's back to bulking :DDDD

they're shit, believe me.

That's not "racist" that's natural.

The funny thing is my standards are actually low as fuck, my only criteria is:

White female

not obese

brunette

plus I'm wealthy

shit lifts with good muscles

damn bbc genetics

im not leaving bro, ill be taking your women and your country. sorry

same man, the girl not being fat is my minimum requirement

i prefer brunnette bitches with bangs though

do they really have to be white though? what about swedish girls?

Move to Africa

Yeah swedes are alright, just not full blow chink

actually it's abnormal to want to racemix, and it really isn't as common as you might think.

I'm mixed (white dad black mom) so I guess I'm more open to it than most.

>swedish girls
absolutely haram

>ill be taking your women and your country.

"no"

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

op here

this

but i grew up in a med/high class enviroment, so in turn most of the people/girls were white
so
yeah

>muh race war

not watching that by the way my friend

Yeah well our generation is the race mixing one

Not racist op but we're kinda more entitled to them because they're our race

I find japanese women attractive, but that might be because I have a thing for a woman that happens to be from japan.

>Le poor black man meme

Fuck you and your nigger privilege.

Girls look at you and they think
>big dick
>ripped
>mixed race babies (Blondes for some reason love to have mixed race troglodytes)

You're literally a fetish like says. You can get any chick you want. You think a white guy could even get a 5/10 black girl? Hell no, they are tribal as fuck.

Do blondes get off on cucking sexually frustrated white boys?

i feel like this is a salty black guy but i also kind of believe this post

i agree but fuck you i'll be taking one or two

There are plenty of based black people user

youtube.com/watch?v=8NVVwZVd6ZM

Look at video related, then look at pic related

Which would you rather be?

Your problem is that you're dark skinned and ugly in the face

not though

now if i only that guy actually wore a respectable outfit

i'm sure it's fine for that setting but this is what 100% of blacks dress like

whats ur opinion of donald trump

Get a fucking haircut

Just don't be a nog

Or come live in South Africa where nogs are given everything they want if they dance in the street for long enough

Man shut up.

Black people are well represented in media and culture. They have a good 'image'. Just don't be a fucking ghetto moron.

You can't be shy nerdy either, shy nerdy black dudes get slaughtered.

No

I took that pic when I woke up

Are you dumb?

Black women LOVE white men

They'd do anything to date white men over fellow blacks

This.

Shy nerdy black dudes get rekt in their own culture and also by normie standards.

If you're a nerd and black you best be assertive as fuck or you're seen at the betaest of the betas.

See: Anything Childish Gambino has put on a his albums

2016-2024 will be seen as the golden age of america

well im not really shy and nerdy, i look kinda threatening honestly

i wouldn't say im shy any more, still kinda nerdy but i dont watch anime or play vidya 24/7 any more

although i do still use Veeky Forums....

this is the least nerdy board though right? maybe alongside /sp/ or whatever the sports board is

>Black women LOVE white men
No they don't haha

Black people generally try to not date one another in my area as well, shit's weird. Black men want any other race of women and black women are all over the place, but will value most other races higher than their own. I mean, I guess they buy into their own stereotypes and want nothing to do with themselves?

They self-hate more than any other race group.

>tfw lifting won't make my 2 in penis larger

I'm telling you dude, I'm not black but I rock the fade

Nothing looks better than a fresh fade

It's masculine and clean

You can be a black nerd, but you gotta be loud bro. People love loud black nerds.

boo hoo

im a ginger
literally bastardized by my own race

Dude black women hit on me more than any other race and I'm a fucking ginger Irishman in the US

My gf is Nigerian, but I know US blacks and Africans don't always get along

can't you just dye your hair at least

op here

i've been getting fades for about a month now, and they DO look good, but they dont last as long as a short buzz. think im gonna go back to that.

although i WILL miss having the "accessory" lines on the side of my head. dont know what they're called....basically just lines.

sure

but what's gonna change the 10000000000 freckles i have on my pale ass body

>Why am i even black?

>What did i do deserve this? Is it because im black?

Okay, I don't give a shit about the rest of what I'm sure is a very productive, reasonable thread full of thoughtful and intelligent insight; this made me laugh out loud. Thanks OP.

HAHAHA holy fuck that webm

You gotta get em edged up every week and faded every other week

It's the price of looking good man

Besides when fades grow out, they look like buzzcuts anyway

I hate having short hair 2bh

I get temp fades with my lil fro right now but I need to move on to the next step (pic related

What if I only want 2d women?

Are they "yours"?

thank you

thank you too

the only good barber i know is an hour long drive away (there and back)

i know another barber that's "good enough" and he's only 5 minutes away

decisions, decisions

and the thing is, i've had girls tell me i look cute with the short buzz
so i take that as a sign that i look better with a buzz

buzz buzz

yes i have autism

i think that might look better with shorter sides

maybe
just saying

famm, its mad ez to holla a white girl. Its ez tingz, treat them lyk theyre princess and they be swarmin at you brah. Literally got one rich blondie knocked up, but it wasn't my first time bro. Holla if u need advice

Do you genuinely think that any black person, of any IQ would move their on their own accord because people on the internet tell them to? I don't care about racism, but this is a shitty meme.

thank you i shall write down your post number and contact you in the future my fellow african american

im from nyc if u wanna link up

At least you don't have to try when you are trying to get Veeky Forums

long top short sides is what everyone on the fucking internet has and recommends

I'm trying to be a little different

Those shoes are so damn cute

well it does kinda look good

>implying

first i need to lose weight

im 30 lbs down, i've got about 40-50 more to go. want to be around 150/160

Laser treatments and fake tans

fix that god damn hairline boy