Tfw the treadmills at my gym have a one hour limit

>tfw the treadmills at my gym have a one hour limit

why the fuck

maybe elevate your heart rate enough so you cant run a fucking hour retard

>spending more than an hour on a treadmill

Jogging is far more beneficial than sprinting you faggot.

>hour limit reached
>switch to other treadmill or unplug and plug treadmill back in
Holy fuck OP were you thrown down a flight of stairs

>retard
The irony

Maximum broscience here

>>Jogging is far more beneficial than sprinting you faggot.
>citation needed

From personal experience you can recover much quicker from jogging, it doesn't interfere with lifting and you can program it more frequently. All of that adds up to a bigger calorie deficit, less interference with strength training, oh and you'll still be faster than the people who sprint 10 x 10 seconds a week.

user, I...

i found out my treadmill has 1hr limit yesterday just goes in auto cool-down piece of shit

Post 100m time faggot

>implying personal experience is a legitimate citation

what model are the ones at your gym they may have a marathon mode

this is one of the most dumbest threads of all time. mcfucking kill yourself OP

Feel good m8

looks like an old peice of hit looks older then mine

Quebecois ou Français?

Don't know how old, I think it is three yo.

But I don't care, it have no limit programmed.

Français

Dieu merci

this is true.you can squat hard and do lunges afterwards and still be able to jog 5-10k the day after.
there's no way you can sprint the day after squatting and perform well or stay injury free.

Haha what?

>guy on roids vs guy

While it's very possible that the nègre on the left is using PEDs, most marathoners are much skinnier than the average guy.

Are you French ?

Is there any French on fit ?

average guy had a bmi of above 27 and is over weight

young elite athlete roider in his prime vs old skinny dude
kek

Oui. Je suis de Nice. Also whenever I use french on Veeky Forums it makes me do the picture captcha haha.

I never use French cause it make us look like fag, it's a Chinese image board after all.

Anyway, in French there is not much in the fit world, being fit in France is not as cool as being a weshwesh.

Why not just run outside?
I find running on a treadmill way more difficult, mentally. It's boring. You have to adjust your pace to the treadmill (you can change the speed manually, but it's really not the same). You can just stop at any time (no going back).

traffic
rain
hills
people
roads
potholes
dogshit
cold
drinks
towel

90% of my running is on a treadmill i go outside couple of times a week running with the dog after weights and park run once a week

id like to see you sprinting for an hour
faggot

i have the same shaker cup! i wish my cat was still alive though

Wtf is a weshwesh

that's a pretty good point. I actually don't know a single person of the top of my head that lifts. A lot of runners, but not really the same thing imo.

>rain
>hills
>cold
>towel
i guess you are just too much of a pussy to run outside

Arab thing. It's like a greeting, I don't use it because I'm not Arab or Tunisie, I don't really hear it that much in the south of france actually.

>be Lance Armstrong
>be on roids & blood doping
>still skinny as fuck because only cardio

Not saying he was on tren or something like that, but breh. Even young cardio dudes are still skinny as fuark.

Absolutely true, the only time I felt like a meathead was when i was walking through Paris with my tight shirt and a buzzcut
I swear I felt fuccbois despise

>90% of my running is on a treadmill i go outside couple of times a week running with the dog after weights and park run once a week

i dont run outside all the time because i dont have to...

Decatlon have the best protein, the shaker come with :)

80g of prot per 100, cheap. Best deal ever.

>running on a treadmill
>not running outside

Never gonna make it.

I went to a Decathlon in Lille, I think we have one in Nice but I order all of my shit online.
PS Don't go to Lille, I couldn't understand what the fuck anyone was saying.

There is clearly no lift culture in France. Lifting is viewed as dumb...

But France have still a good sport culture, boxe, marathon, judo, swimming, etc...

Anyway, we don't lift only for the girl, we do it to be better in other sports, r-right ?

>tfw when no girl and not good at sport either
>sadfrog.jpg

> Leaving Nice to Lille, even one day

Why ?

For work, probably my worst trip, and I've been to Portugal

I've been in many places for work, Lisbon was great. I'm going to Moscow next week.

> tfw when the hostel have a great gym and pool.

what a pussy,i wanna see you ask for a towel and drinks if you have to defend your country in a war and you cant ruck for 40 minutes.

Lift more, it will happen somehow.

Today is your lucky day, I learned much Russian by playing CS:GO. Just say idi nahuy to everything and you'll cyka your way to the true russian experience blyat.

i do this so i run with more enjoyment why the fuck would i make myself misrible just to be a more manly. im more likely to do it if in enjoy it. i regually run ouside for long periods of time without drinks or towels.i just choose to run indoor most days

of course mon ami, lifting for a girls is a sad, sad meme

>not enjoying a run in cold rain
pussy

depending on the context ofc but if the guy on the right is a professional athlete then he is on as many steroids as the sprinter. just different ones and he doesnt build muscle on purpose since its just excess wait to carry

your just a jelly faggot

> home gym master race

>mom, someone called me a pussy on a siberian vodka chugging outhouse wall!!!

it piss

I thought that Veeky Forums was a Sumerian Cuneiform enthusiast forum?

Cyka blyat, I learned it via the car crash video !!

cba making my own thread, but basically I used to do 5K in 23 min without too much effort, but now I'm struggling to even complete my run

this basically happened out of nowhere, lifts are the same. What gives?

glad u didn't make your own thread.

how can you expect the same numbers if you haven't been training as hard cant just stop and expect to be the same

I stopped for literally running for literally 3 days

That's pretty bizarre. Did you take a break from running at all? I know my endurance goes to shit really fast if I stop for even a week.

>I stopped for literally running for literally 3 days
u wot m8?

theirs your problem

>I stopped running for literally 3 days

re-wrote the sentence quickly my bad, you get what I was saying

3 days is a big deal?

Taking three days off won't fuck your shit up that bad.

yh huh i lifted for 6 reps and i lost all my running gainz

lifting kills cardio

shoo shoo jogging jackal.

Disgusting, why would you want to put yourself in this trashcan and many time a week while shirtless ??

for gainz

It's because you live in a beta nanny state, such as Australia, where the average person is deemed intellectually incapable of using a treadmill without managing to accidentally kill themselves.

>See me after class

Can I join ?

If I'm not mistaken, roids are more for power and such, which isn't that useful for marathons
A distance runner would more likely be blood doping or similar.

>"home gym"
>home is trailer trash shed
kek

mine have a 30 minute time limit (if there's a line, which I've never seen except new years)

how far did you run in miles?

Holy shit son, why is that barbell racked so damn high? What exercise were you doing last? Are you 7' tall?

>not running outside
holy kek guys

Right here. Running through my neighborhood, through the park, through the woods, whatever, is so much more invigorating than running on a treadmill. You get natural inclines and declines to work with, you get fresh air in your face, you get sun. Why the fuck would you not want to be outside for something like running?

People that pay for gym memberships only to use the cardio machines make me sad. Though I guess it's their dumb asses that keep the gym in business, so I shouldn't complain.

There are people in this thread right now who'd rather use a treadmill than run outdoors

The Army actually did a study on this. It's in the manual. Running for more than 30 minutes at a time provides no additional fitness benefit. The only effect it has is increasing the rate of injury.

>interesting, got any sources?
>inb4 learn to google

it's raining

It's a stepper, I've done 1h15, 448 floor (bullshit number imho) and 978 kcal or Calories (bullshit too but more interesting than the floors for me).

Kek.. it's not. Not by a long shot. Where the fuck did you hear that? Tabloids at grocery checkout?

faggot
running in the rain is the best. cools you down and the humid air makes breathing more comfortable.

Dat momscience
>whey powder is bad
>you shouldn't lift more than your bodyweight

They're both on roids, stupido. This is pro sport.

>treadmills at the gym automatically shut off if you go 12 mph for more than a minute

THANKS A LOT I WAS PLANNING ON AWKWARDLY HOPPING ONTO ANOTHER TREADMILL IN THE MIDDLE OF MY RUN

Neat. Doesn't it get very hot during the summer tho?

>Cherrypicking

user most sprinters and most long distance runners aren't olympic tier competitive.

You can have a decent amount of muscle and run 5-8 miles 3-4 times a week and if you only sprint you'll never be muscular (pro-tip guy on the left has spent some serious time in the gym).

Also

>nigger
>Great Britain

oh how the mighty have fallen :( absolutely disgusting

>running on the hamster wheel

OP is a faggot. run outside or actually run hard for a shorter period of time.

This.

>sprinting on a treadmill

nothing is more retarded. they probably shut off after a minute to prevent the electromotor from overheating. go sprint outside, you faglord.