Going to throw in 100 bucks in either Elixir or Obsidian. Which one should I take?

Going to throw in 100 bucks in either Elixir or Obsidian. Which one should I take?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-frontend-demo-f43b93bbb96e
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8amh9xl&sh=a06f4ea0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thinkng of OBD

bump!

ELIXIR, 1 dollar in 1 week

ODN dude.

odn is legit

elixir obvs the Veeky Forums pump n dump

Investing in a fucking messenger app...is that the capability limit of crypto? Holy shit haha

ODN. You're welcome for the x50 gains.

>he thinks its just a messenger app

where buy?

Cryptopia

Elixir, hype train isn't even started yet
medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-frontend-demo-f43b93bbb96e

Thankyou

elix blasting off to the moon in north korean nuclear reactor spaceship

odn ship carefully in lift off with family friendly volvo engine

you decide for yourself the risk/reward ratio you want to sail with

kek Obsidian for sure op

where buy elix?

coinexchange io

by the time it hits a bigger one, it'll me a 5x mission instead of a 50x

Those are your only choices? Obsidian for sure. That thing won't stop until 100m+ market cap.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8amh9xl&sh=a06f4ea0

Probably not the best time to buy ODN lol, once it hits a major exchange it's most likely going to dump hard since seeing as those who got in during the ICO got more ODN/ETH. I think tron is looking the most promising long term, it's still early and when the ban on Chinese exchanges is eventually revoked, demand is going to skyrocket after the government's massive crackdowns on domestic social media platforms and the impact of westernisation only pushing for greater transparency provided by a platform looking to work alongside the IPFS protocol.

Elixir is short term big gains but you need to sell at like $2..

Buy Elixir, 10x your cash then buy ODN