Are women with angular jaws considered masculine?

Are women with angular jaws considered masculine?

No it just means they're great at sucking, if you know what I mean

I peronsally think it looks fucking wierd.

Why?

>cheekbones

Why do I find it so hot?

Depends on the woman. A square jawed shemale type like Ronda Rousey? Yeah. The jaw coupled with the stout physique and apparent scrotum kinda make her look like a guy. Pic related.

Angelina Jolie? Not so much. I don't think it's the angle of the jaw as much as the overall size of it relative to the rest of the face. There's a ratio and once that is off, the face looks like a dude's. Bruce Willis and Demi Moore have a daughter that's a perfect example. She looks more like her dad than her mom.

>Bruce Willis and Demi Moore have a daughter that's a perfect example. She looks more like her dad than her mom.

She definitely has a few of her mom's features, but rather than being a subtle mix of the two like most people she looks like a result from a face morph app made alive.

She looks like a shoop

Are you a femanon with a square jaw, OP?

You're saying you wouldn't hit that?

How come women with square jaws also have dem lips?

i like your picture better..

optimal breeding partners for children

obviously not bad for women since tons of supermodels and actresses have them, and basically necessary for a man to be attractive

My waifu

angular jaw is a sign of good facial development. It's a universal characteristic of beauty.

Google Dr. Mike Mew

Femanon with a square jaw here. Can honestly say it's shitty to live with, not many grills around me have it, therefor low self-esteem/hours spent comparing my block jaw to everyone's pointy little chins etc.

Kinda attracts guys, though.

Hngggggg my waifus

She is just straight up ugly, it all depends on the general look

Terrible

>cheekbones
>large tits

All of my dicks

A sharp jawline is a sign of superior Aryan genetics, although generally a square jaw/chin is masculine and a round jaw/chin feminine.

pic related. what a girl with perfect genes looks like

Bruce got cuckolded by Z'dar.

>acne
>tiny ear lobes
>up turned nose
Nope.jpg

A lot of mestizos have it too and skinny azns

No, but women who are men with angular jaws are considered masculine

Big is masculine.

Defined is attractive for both genders.

So jelly of that chin
Mine isn't small but it's not really coming out at all, just big enough to be average ;_;

Is a non surgery chin plasty good for them jaw gains

It's a sign of good genetics.

source?

2übermensch4me

Filename, bruh

I have a narrow jaw. I acknowledge the connotations that having a narrow jaw takes away from masculinity. However, it's a distinct trait of Europeans, and I'm not going to piss me genes away with some flat faced pig-looking mongoloid.