Looks like btc started a low volume trend reversal this morning. that means we are at the very...

looks like btc started a low volume trend reversal this morning. that means we are at the very, very top of the bull trap.

this low volume is the calm before the storm.

so you think its back down from here?

cope harder fag.

We're going back to $5000 and beyond soon.

you know what a hardfor kis you fucking loser?
before every fork this happens you fucking pleb

put it this way: i don't bitcoin ever reaching $4407.26 again. it's currently at $4407.25 so even 1 cent higher and i'd be wrong. i'm actually willing to to bet money on this, too.

it's been in a down trend since this morning and is going to snowball soon.

fork isn't until november. might as well be next year at the rate crypto moves. definitely going to be a correction before then.

basically people bought into btc because of the fork, creating this bull trap, but the buy support just isn't there. a lot of people are going to dump now then buy back after the correction, right before the split.

who's the greater fool that's buying at $5000? people who want forked coins? those are the ones who "bought the dip" creating this bull trap.

$4399.98 now. it keeps crashing, just slowly because there's no volume. the volume is snowballing right now though.

ok

nobody wants to buy a stinky buttcoin haha poopcoin

>""""crashing""""

its going to $6000

now stop worrying and come rest your head on my lap

based on what? why would it go to $6000? a lot of the fork is already priced in because people bought the dip from the ath

it's at 4415,95 as we speak

i was talking gdax

volume is increasing now, in a downtrend. we've all seen this before.

i understand that btc is getting a hard fork mid november. that's a month and a half away, and we have increasing volume in a downtrend as people who bought the dip because of the fork realize that there's probably going to be a correction before then and they bought in too early

it can also be noted that segwit itself gave bitcoin a huge pump and it was due for a correction anyway

$4384.95
snowballing like i said
yawn, this market is trivial to call.

everyone learned from the last fork

bitcoin is for holding not for selling

$4381.84

it's like you guys don't even understand human psychology (technical analysis). again these are small amounts but that's because of the low volume. the volume is increasing as smart money starts to sell.

looks at 1 minute chart muhh downtrend

look at the weekchart

bitcoin routinely corrects downwards 80% to 95%. i hope you know what you're doing and full understand the upcoming fork. it's a lot different than the last fork.

if you zoom out there's the classic meme bubble graph. we both know that means absolutely nothing.

i was talking about the current state of the market right now. low volume downtrend since this morning.

people already bought in for the fork. there are no more buyers left, just bots passing around fractional bitcoins. the volume coming in is all sellers.

>calls 1.5 Billion volume low
>"we both know that means absolutely nothing"
he's updating us on the minute if bitcoin drops 2$ don't stress it too much it's not dipping anytime soon.

these are warning signs. red flags that you guys should understand by now. increasing volume in a downtrend after a trend reversal

it's clear people buying for the fork bought in too early (buying the dip after the ath crash justifying it with the upcoming fork).

some of them are realizing they bought too early.

you are glued to GDAX but look at bitflyer BTCJPY for example

this is a bullish pattern and we are not done

SO WILL IT GO UP OR DOWN??????????

down imo, but thinks up.

so sideways

i'm not really seeing the bullish pattern. care to do some ta?

you dont look at 1 minute chart to find the trend

look at 4 hours candles at least

my mistake, i never do 1 minute ta either. that's retarded, i just quickly snapped a screenshot. not used to that market.

zoomed out looks exactly like this: