Just to put this coin into perspective and to let you know why you should buy it

Just to put this coin into perspective and to let you know why you should buy it...

Currenty

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io/
coinexchange.io/
coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/eth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is going to get huge, like 400% up in a few days, doesn't seem to be slowing down at all, extremely low market cap like you said, it could easily go up 5-10x higher without much difficulty

Just bought $100 worth at .000036BTC, should I buy $200 more?

I wanna be like those guys on Veeky Forums that started with $300 and now somehow have $148k

Will you be the lender or the loser?

Robust lending service that rewards both the borrower and lender for time-based loans.

elixirtoken.io/

coinexchange.io/

its still cheap enough and seems to be continuing to rise, I don't think $0.50-$1 by end of week is unrealistic at all. There also aren't many huge whales in this coin so it certainly doesn't look like a PnD

do you really think it could go to chanlink price level? like fucking $5 any time soon?!

If it hit I will have like $400k, if so I will giveout $5k here on biz

ill see if i can cop for under .0004

Pls gib me bby

there is 4btc buy order at 3900 and no one want to sell shit. It will moon so hard with that suppoman video. People from regal gonna put their profits. What a time to be alive

I will. I already giveout like 500odn here like week ago

Probably not Chaincoin levels to be honest. That was too high for any pump..

20m is possible - would only 1/5 of what chaincoin hit but still 25x current price

literally free money right now selling to a whale trying to buy in at 5btc at 3900, he is dumping to all buy orders above that right now

This is exactly why ELIX has been growing and growing. I am watching the orders since days.

There are way more buyers than sellers. Sell orders are also super low.

This coin has a 99% chance to go past 10 million market cap, as it is actually a legit undervalued project.

I'm waiting for it to hit a decent exchange...

Put a sell order for 1500 elix at 4100.
T-to the moon?!

yeah and sell orders are thin af. Only sell walls are like 5000sat with 3.7btc and then 12k

that face when you realize the product is shit and no one would ever use it.. ever

sorry meant buy order*

>trade volume higher than market cap

seems legit

except everyone will use it to generate passive income, that is if they arent a fucking mongoloid who didnt even think of that

heh solid strategy to stay poor

i got in at 500 because ED didnt work for me the day before for 200 sats, it went up by that much on one day when it got listed on coinmarketcap

Does coin exchange allow you to buy with ETH? I only have one and feel like getting rid of it for gains

yes, both pairs on coinexchange, btc and eth

Hey buddy, can I borrow some Eth from you, we'll buy some Elixir to use this shit app so that way we both get a couple penny worth of Elixir while you lend me your eth! buddy? buddy???

holy fuck 4500sat :OOOOOOOOOOO

Damn... forgot I had another day for my bank transfer to go through on coinexchange. Could purchase with CC but I've put enough into shit cryptos the last seven days...

What's actually causing this pump? Hype? News coming out? I'm out of the loop. Or are we all get shilled to shit and gonna buy at an ATH.

That's nothing compared to the 100,000sat in 2 weeks.

It's a legit project that is extremely undervalued. Look at their website and form an opinion yourself.

hype. Thing of chainlink shilling on here x50. That certainly doesn't mean to stay away from it though

a rare gem in the pile of shitcoins.

I've looked and actually thought it was decent but my knowledge on a legi product isn't the best. Just wondered if there was anything specific. So buying at an ATH isn't the stupidest idea with such a low market cap right?

low marketcap, release of app and suppoman in new video shill it as 2nd best coin right now. Check on youtube

based on what tho nigger

Thanks, it seems like it's undervalued so I appreciate the serious answers.

lots of hype for it, the devs released demo video of their app a couple days ago which started the hype train, after that its just been building steam, two days of straight mooning with no end in sight. Still has a low market cap this thing has the potential to 5-10x in a hurry.

whats the 1st best?

You can loan eth and it seems to autoconvert

You ever gonna ask your friend for an eth loan? I know i'd never do it

haha someone just dumped it to 3300 and nothing happened. 10k here we go!

To the people who found out about Elix early on: where do you go for crypto news? How do you stay updated so well?

/biz 24/7 and ability to read whitepapers

i just look out for very subtle/low hype shilling on biz, I've gotten into everything pretty much at all time lows because I see one or two biz shills, I read all the info I can find (whitepaper, dev team, road map, discussion on bitcointalk), I look at market cap, circulating/total supply, and look at history of coin (ATHs, average, lows) and buy in if it looks somewhere near median.

The people always crying about holding bags are the ones that buy in when the shilling is relentless, every 2nd post "BUY LINK BUY LINK!!" no thats not the time to buy link, the time was a week ago when there was like 1 post every 4 hours instead of 1 post every 4 seconds

Yes, I'm currently having someone pay me back a debt in eth.

i got wind of this in Veeky Forums a week ago.

if you spend here enough time people sometimes share good shit.
but if it's not an immediately sexy project autists with the attention span of a squirrel wont pick it up that easiely.

there are loads of such coins: SALT, OPT, MSP to name just a few.

pretty much this.

i like to say that biz is chaos

also made crazy gains from following a few people on twitter who make great calls/shills every so often. obviously do my own research after getting turned on to something though

Watched a coordinated effort earlier where someone put up 11 btc sell wall to drive the price down to 3500, has been slowly climbing back up since. Whales are accumulating, they know what this is going to be. They parked 3.5 btc at 5k sats, may try to do it again, watch out.

can you post them?

someone redpill me on this. is this shit a pump and dump?

about to buy some if all clear...
BUMPPPP

Some say yes some say no. But with a 500k market cap it's got a long way to go.

2btc buy order at 4688

Fuck, you got me. Just bought 13 eth worth.
Even worst case I will see some gains with this low market cap I hope.
Best case is 100m, and 100x+

got it. Lets dump guys!

good move. Do not sell shit before any bigger exchange

good decision user. you will make it.

madlad

Can you store it on MEW?

NEW ATH!

yea you can, i believe you have to add a custom token to be able to view it though, the info is on the bitcointalk ELIX page

3.7btc sell at 5k sats and then nothing until like 12.5k sats this shit is still smooth sailing

I just wanted to warn you, it is guaranteed to drop now.

I will hold until it is in the top 100, that's the plan at least.

WHATS THE EXCHANGE WITH THE MOST VOLUME FOR ELIX/ETH?

Fine I'll throw in couple coins. Let's see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Thanks

now what do I do about my verge bags, at -10% now. thanks jewrex for keeping my withdrawal pending for 2 hours yesterday....
Wait for wraith, or go close to all in elix?

That sounds pretty stupid, even for me.

Chinks wake up soon, elix to 6-7k

Wait for wraith for sure.

I'm comin in to buy at ath like a true retard
expect me to go all in with my 0.054 BTC !!

selling at a loss meme is grade A baby boomer bullshit. in this market you need to make split second decisions. you can make up a 10% loss in an hour. but its up to you user.

IS IT ANYWHERE OTER THAN ETHEREDSELTA?\

yes

Coin exchange

coinexchange

coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/eth
here dumbass. Also just buy in btc wtf is wrong with you

ERIX?

O ooooo Herro!!!

selling at a loss makes sense when youre with hectic AF cryptos, but doing it for stocks is dumb.

I still don't get why so many people are behind this? Is it literally all Veeky Forums hype? Shit website, shit whitepaper, app looks like shit too, dev team totally anonymous and has only like 20 twitter posts....

got in at 899 sats for 56k, feeling pretty comfy

Because your stuck up on looks and not the idea or tech behind it?

Bahaha OP here. Just re-read that first post. I was in a rush and a bit excites hence writing like a retard.

Im glad people are taking notice though.

We need to get shilling on reddit once we've all bought as we're gonna need people to buy our bags when we hit $5

agreed

True, I will wait for wrait.

But still if you make a 10% loss, so you can gain 50% instead of waiting a month to break even can be the smart thing to do.
Only if you are 100% sure of course.

You guys still have time to get out. I got in so it will probably crash so hard it will never recover

come on now, all fags are holding till 30 cents are you kidding. sell me your shit, you made enough already.

jesus fucking christ. you cant be this retarded on purpose. where you dropped on your head as a child?

its a sub 1M mcap coin for a reason. its a diamond in the rough.

you want a better website go invest in SALT. at 250M mcap. maybe you can get x5 by the end of the year when they launch.

what is the concept of this shtcoin ??

50k elix here
Won't cashout until 20$
Comfy AF

it makes you money

this
are you guys all so well informed or just buying into the chart?

$20? That's a stretch

Just started a few days ago, mate. But I put in 100 bucks earlier today to play around and it's up 10% already. I don't get what their tech is really offering though. Care to enlighten me?

p2p crypto lending platform

coins are mined when loans are succesfully fulfilled

rumors are that its made by JP morgan senior engineers, take that with a grain of salt

fucking hate these shit little exchanges, people are trying to unload for 10% more than the price. LIke cryptopia, fuckers

That's a market cap of 60 million.I don't know why you think it's a stretch?

>rumors are that its made by JP morgan senior engineers
it's made by the fucking faggot that made Timereum. It's literally just Timereum with better branding.

ok fellow elixer i see. i shall explain my view good sir.

its speculation at the moment. but at this mcap it cant go lower. the team is communicating. delivering against the road map.
its a fin tech coin which tend to do well valuation wise.