Gym is closed for polls

>Gym is closed for polls
britbong thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/aki-muscle-ban-lifted-judge-11291252
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any mancunians here? i saw a pretty funny protest outside the council building today

>gym is closed
What sort of third World part of Bong are you from m8? I just come back from my uni gym.

obviously his gym building is being used as a polling station

s-scotland

That explains it

It's okay user, the polls are closed for the next few years, and the gyms are open.

Unless our glorious overlords decide to outlaw gyms, because they need to keep us addicted to sugar to control us.

Who /Hampshire/ here

In Bong sugar is practically verbotten already.
AYYYYYYYYYYYYY

> Finish chest day
> Feel pumped about democratic process
> Go vote, got my card months ago
> Turns out i'm registered to my next door neighbours house for some fucking reason
> Look I live in the house next over, with the family with all the same name as me
> Can't let you vote it would be electoral fraud

> Sugar tax
Is this the most retarded idea ever

Why don't we just teach little fatty jimmy in primary school that all those chocolate bars will kill him at 28

You jocks are a bunch of moaning miserable drunken fuckwits.

Literally lost the game of life

lol @ you sandle wearing freaks

i wish that bloody referendum never resulted in the entirety of england wanting our heads

What's retarded about it? It's a good way to generate revenue from people making unhealthy decisions.
It will either reduce people's intake of shitty food or help the government generate lots of money from a luxury/vice.
It's literally the same thing as taxing alcohol and tobacco, or do you think that's retarded too?

>sugar tax
Basically ended Jamie's career and didn't pass.
Scotland is the pol or Britain, no one takes it seriously and they have their own containtment board to bang up heroine in front of dead industrial plants.

>wanting to get cucked by your Govt.
They will ban lifting over 25 pounds cos it's bad for your for your health and all gyms will have the little weights in them.

what a load of shite westminster feeds you down south

>shite
Learn English if you want to talk to me.

Don't bully the fucking scots they're trying their best

Mancunian here tell me about it haha. What gym do you go?

Thanks, Doc.

British people lift?

We invented football you cuck.
Of course we lift, much more than fatty mcburgers.

>didn't pass
Didn't it just go in the budget?
It's literally legislating for Fat People Hate. It's great.

>in the budget
I didn't see confirmation of that. I haven't read the economist lately though.
>It's literally legislating for Fat People Hate.
Implying they won't still be fat. I don't need the nanny state trying to cuck me even more. We already have a big immigration problem as is.

They will still be fat, and forced to pay a special tax for the privillege. This is not connected to immigration.

And I'm pretty sure it did stay in, though there was a lot of pissing about this year.

>This is not connected to immigration.
Not directly of course. But it's the same concept of pushing down the rights of the people.
Don't want abdul to take your jerb? Tough shit.
Want to drink a coca cola you unemployed fuck? Well you can't afford it.
Fatties can get fat if they want it makes me look better by comparision.

Manc
>Akinwale has his ban on touching men's biceps lifted

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/aki-muscle-ban-lifted-judge-11291252

i don't like this weather, it's too humid

you're thinking of the nonces on the continent lad

hAy

I live in Preston.
I've seen him walking about in the past.
I kinda wanna find him and let him touch my biceps.

Are you me? Couldn't train today as well makes my head feel like shit

The Scots are based, don't bully them.

>I live in Preston.
A place literally only known for being more of a shithole than Liverpool.

/perth/ here

the gyms are shite though, you either have to pick the scummy cheap gyms or the expensive tiny/noequipmentever gyms

Who /councilgym here?

love the sandwich place on Winckley street.

i'm actually not a manc, i'm just here for a couple of days. i'm a londoner. the protestors were dancing around and playing songs like "I'm gonna kill the queen and fuck her dead body"