Its Saturday night, time for relaxation, so lets make a stupid poll about which empire was the best for keks

Its Saturday night, time for relaxation, so lets make a stupid poll about which empire was the best for keks
best as in most advanced, most powerful, most progressive, contributed most to humanity, achieved the most impressive feats etc.

multiple choices allowed

strawpoll.com/9bhx8wky

>g*rman empire
btfo'd

>HRE

no such thing

Roman Empire is the clear winner there

the question is who was the best successor
and the answer is Brits

>we wuz romans n shieet

Your possible choices are trash and you should feel bad

USA

Doesn't seem like its winning

>American Empire
>Doesn't include the philippines
Are americans really still denying that they were as imperialistic as any european country?

Roman will always be considered greater than all, because it's the source of everyone else. But it was not the strongest.

"American Empire" directly after WW2 probably comes next. They owned about 80% of the world's gold, were 40% of the world's economy, and had the only atomic weapons

British empire comes next. They maintained their empire against other very strong empires

This

>UK #2
I didn't know there were so many brits around

Would Napoleon get Sudan if he got Egypt too÷?

Obviously its..... Achaemenid Persia
>not available

Thats strange. Maybe OP is a Macedon-fag, and to be honest Alexander the Greats empire wasnt so bad either
>not available?

Okay, then go for either the Tang or Han Empire
>not available
Then, what about Sassanid Persia? Song Dynasty? Mogul India? Seljuk Empire? Temurlanes Empire? Surely some of these deserve to be ca.......
>not available.

I get it, its an euro centric thread, so lets go with the glorious Frankish Empire of Charlemagne
>not available

Dutch Trade Empire?
>not available

Napoleonic Empire
>not available

Fuck it, then freaking Byzanth, though I hate their fanboys
>not available

Nice thread you have here, OP

just vote for the TÜRK empire

I'm a disgusting Romeboo :(

>Voting for byzantines
>Over Romans
>ever
the only thing these shitters have invented was trebuchet

This only the power of the TURKISH SEED is able to create such magnificent men unparalleled in beauty and wisdom

Napoleonic France was the closest "successor" to the Roman Empire, even then they are not truly related in any way.

>Portugal and Spain combined