Okay, I realised its time to stop looking shitty. I am pretty much skinnyfat, and I also got wide pelvis...

Okay, I realised its time to stop looking shitty. I am pretty much skinnyfat, and I also got wide pelvis. What body can I achieve with my build? And will otter look okayish on me?

I never noticed how shitty the average male non lifter body looked until I came to Veeky Forums. That being said, read the sticky and don't sperge out over muh mode just yet, but early son.

well you´re semi-fucked framewise
your ratio is somewhat bad but it´s not terrible
you should be able to look decent in 1-2 years
focus hard on growing shoulder, lats and arms to look wider
your going to have to go somewhat beyond ottermode though in terms of mass

his ratio is fine, shoulder wider than hips, fairly long arms. what's not fine is that he's skinnyfat, so he needs to bulk slowly, work out hard and he'll get there in a year or two of dedication
of course when you tell someone 'it'll take a year of work to be mediocre' they tend to get discouraged

>]
yeah i only said semi-fucked
he´s not going to be a men´s physique competitor obviously but as you said he´ll good looking within 1-2
but no matter what i´m glad OP wants to start lifting

Your pelvis isn't even wide. DYELs all look like they have wide hips because their muscles are so small. Quit worrying about your hips and start lifting.

Criticism is fine with me, thanks for advices. Also, do you think that cardio everyday would be stupid? If I gotta bulk then I will eat over maintenance, but I found out that I actually enjoy running.

Most people just find that making up for the calories lost in cardio is difficult to do everyday. If you can make yourself eat over maintenance PLUS whatever you burn exercising, do it if you want to.

not OP but I want some advice/tips tricks etc.

I casually lift 30lb db's in my room and my diet is good

What should I change about body in pic related

Just go work out you scrub

just go lift you fucking cunt

I lost 20 pounds and started lifting. Grew quite a lot of muscle (compared to literally no muscle before) and I am planning on cutting. Can I somehow retain the small gains I made if I make a quick cut until july ?

u have no muscle

Aww don't crush his dreams.

Bro I know I don't. But starting at not being able to do 1 pushup i did improve my stats a bit/

crush what dreams
it seems like he's not dreaming high enough
there's literally no muscle there
just fat
if he wants to cut he'll look like a skele, then he'll have to bulk right back up

I wanna look less fat for summer. After that i can bulk with no problem for winter

I know, I know, I meant give him some advice and explain why instead of just shitting on his dream of sick Zyzz aesthetics.

Just eat at maintenance for 6 months while lifting and some cardio to recomp instead of cutting. And see where you are then.

You won't look good for this summer no matter what you do. But if you keep it up you'll have a chance of looking better than average in 1-2 years of natty lifting.

Thanks for actual advice breh

can i get into klokov/solid,thick,tight mode with this build?

Otter will not look good on you I'm afraid